French call for stronger EU to keep America in check

padisha emperor said:
if you want to play at the game "search the small error in his message", I will be good at it with you guys.

Take my sentence in it context.
International organisations try to resolve conflict. in the word TRY, there is a sense of TRYING, so, not neccessary succes.
of course, UNO can not resolve all the conflicts.
But Kongo is different :
war between neighbors, not betweeen USA and a far far and poor country.
i think that in a war between 2 country who are near on the map, these 2 country can easily justify their interest in the war. (territory, problem of borders, gold, diamonds......)
For USA........attack a 20000 miles-far country........uhu....not the same thing
USA critisize french war in Indochina...
and now, they do worse thing in Iraq.....hoho

hey Dish---how's that investigation into Chirac stealing food money coming along?

Said1............
for my sentence "without end", it meant : and that was only concernig France. So, if you take ALL the countries at this time.....wow.....hundreds wars.
I didn't meant that France was always fair, but meant that at this time, it was the normal attitude for a State.
And at this time, time which is qualified by "barbarian time" by some people, it was a nice thing, thing that is not respected by UAS now : declaration of war. oh, I'm dumb, i forget, USA are not at war with iraq.....but if it is not a war, what is it ? a garden party ?.........................

Don't try to justify the US intervention with example from middle age or XVII/XVIIIth centuries......it would have no sense at all.
That's why I said it was like a comparaison between a tomato and the White House. Or everything else : a big mac and a Ford mustang. No relation, no comparaison possible. Like for the case History/2003. No relation.

other times, other ways.....

the wish to have an international organisation to regulate the international right and resolve the conflict, that is progress.

Hey, dillo, when will you not avoid the subject with your filthy message ?

padisha emperor said:
Said1............
for my sentence "without end", it meant : and that was only concernig France. So, if you take ALL the countries at this time.....wow.....hundreds wars.
I didn't meant that France was always fair, but meant that at this time, it was the normal attitude for a State.
And at this time, time which is qualified by "barbarian time" by some people, it was a nice thing, thing that is not respected by UAS now : declaration of war. oh, I'm dumb, i forget, USA are not at war with iraq.....but if it is not a war, what is it ? a garden party ?.........................

Don't try to justify the US intervention with example from middle age or XVII/XVIIIth centuries......it would have no sense at all.
That's why I said it was like a comparaison between a tomato and the White House. Or everything else : a big mac and a Ford mustang. No relation, no comparaison possible. Like for the case History/2003. No relation.

the wish to have an international organisation to regulate the international right and resolve the conflict, that is progress.

Hey, dillo, when will you not avoid the subject with your filthy message ?

sorry dish--I fixed the typo---I was just trying to make current comparisons as you suggested.

padisha emperor said:
Said1............

I've never said it wasn't a war.

I didn't, you brought up the middle ages.

I think it's idealistic given it's success, or lack thereof.

Said1
I've never said it wasn't a war.

First, what are you talking about, you didn't finish your sentance at the end? Did you mean to finish by saying "And that only for France having their hands in the colonial war making pot (among other things) right up to what, 1967, they were perfectly fair and just everytime they fought (invaded) another country?

I never said that. So, who take stupid conclusion about the messages ? ;)

Said1
I didn't, you brought up the middle ages.

In fact, i answer to the question of somebody. And why did I mention the date of 1066 ? ahem......because somebody wanted that I attack verbaly UK.....Oh ! it was you, dear.

read the previous messages. All began with your post asking me to throwing filth on English.

padisha emperor said:
Said1I never said that. So, who take stupid conclusion about the messages ? ;)

My head is starting to hurt. I never said the war in Iraq wasn't a war. Isn't that what you said I said?

In fact, i answer to the question of somebody. And why did I mention the date of 1066 ? ahem......because somebody wanted that I attack verbaly UK.....Oh ! it was you, dear.

I was kidding, then someone else....uh CSM i think replied to you.

read the previous messages. All began with your post asking me to throwing filth on English.

Again, I was kidding. We all know you are only one allowed to "throwing filth"
Perhaps you should stay away from English message boards since nderstanding english is such an ardurous effort for you. Stupid tomato.

I never said you said hat it was not a war :

Said1............
first part of the message : explication. second part : end of the thoughts in the previous message, that before, more wars than now. And that before, the declaration of war was respected. then >>irony.

ok ?

You were kinding ? good for you.
have you some links which prooved you were kinding ? (I react with you exactly like some other users of this board react with me)(boring, no ?)

Of course, my level in english is not excellent.
but 2 things :
1 - my level is going to be better, when I use this board (compare with old old messages)
2 - if some of you correct me instead of saying "you're a dummy at english"...i will progress faster.

padisha emperor said:
first part of the message : explication. second part : end of the thoughts in the previous message, that before, more wars than now. And that before, the declaration of war was respected. then >>irony.

ok ?

Que? I'm still confused - c'est correct, je me'en fous (please feel free to correct that :) ).

have you some links which prooved you were kinding ? (I react with you exactly like some other users of this board react with me)(boring, no ?)

You're mad now right? Frightening.

but 2 things :
1 - my level is going to be better, when I use this board (compare with old old messages)
2 - if some of you correct me instead of saying "you're a dummy at english"...i will progress faster.

Good, keep it up, it's the only way to get used all the different expressions used in the english language, not unlike learning french. I think the dummie remark is directed towards your interpretation of history, not your english. I could be wrong though, it has happened.

Don't worry, be happy :).

padisha emperor said:
For USA........attack a 20000 miles-far country........uhu....not the same thing
USA critisize french war in Indochina...
and now, they do worse thing in Iraq.....hoho

Same thing????? You must have attended a course in advanced bullshit at the Sorbonne.

Same thing my ass. How many Vietnamese attacked Paris? Oh - that's right - NONE! The french involved themselves in Viet Nam in an effort to preserve french colonialism. The United States was stupid enough to follow them.

padisha emperor said:
I never said you said hat it was not a war :

ok ?

but 2 things :

helping you at english is like the french helping the US win a war

Merlin1047 said:
Same thing????? You must have attended a course in advanced bullshit at the Sorbonne.

Same thing my ass. How many Vietnamese attacked Paris? Oh - that's right - NONE! The french involved themselves in Viet Nam in an effort to preserve french colonialism. The United States was stupid enough to follow them.

i heard it was for the Michelin tyres and the stir fry

how many Iraqians attacked USA ?
and at this time - 1946/1954 - during the war, Indochina was a french territory, since the XIXth century.... >> war to protect french interests. It belong to the french empire.
Not a sovereign country attacked by USA......you can't compare.....

padisha emperor said:
how many Iraqians attacked USA ?
and at this time - 1946/1954 - during the war, Indochina was a french territory, since the XIXth century.... >> war to protect french interests. It belong to the french empire.
Not a sovereign country attacked by USA......you can't compare.....

on 9/11 19 terrorists attacked the US. Bush warned that any country that supported terrorism were to be on warning that unless they ceased to support terrorism, they would be considererd an enemy. Iraq refused to comply and was attacked to stop it's support of terrorism.
Indochina was GIVEN back to France at the end of WWII after the allies liberated it from Japanese control. Sorta like Israel was given to the Jews.
Ho Chi Minh appealed to the US for the freedom of Viet Nam but France was given control instead ---so Ho Chi Minh began a war to liberate Viet nam from French oppression. He won. You simply lost the ability to control something which you took from the indiginous people! The US is defending it's homeland!

BTW-Ho Chi Minh did more to chase the Japanese out of Viet Nam than France ever did. He never got the thanks or rewarded for his help. His country was given to France--big mistake.

Forum List

Back