French call for stronger EU to keep America in check

padisha emperor said:
good thing that US didn't use WMD ? sure, if you mean WMD in their traditionnal sense.
because bombardments at 10,000 feet with B-52 can be also considered as WMD.

PE, I purpose a compromise., how about flamming Brits for awhile? I'm not fussy about englishmen, lazy slobs. :D

dilloduck said:
ease up on the whine Dish-----good thing the US doesn't need to use WMDs huh?

Rather sad when they are reduced to bragging about how wonderful they looked during a defeat. I suppose you find solace where you may.

Notice that the only french military unit which has been worth a hoot is the Foreign Legion? That unit is comprised largely of foreigners, french criminals and expatriates. But I shouldn't be too critical. The french possess a social characteristic which makes it practically impossible for them to be an effective fighting force. It's damn near impossible to aim a weapon while looking down your nose at the target.

Rather sad when they are reduced to bragging about how wonderful they looked during a defeat. I suppose you find solace where you may.

Notice that the only french military unit which has been worth a hoot is the Foreign Legion? That unit is comprised largely of foreigners, french criminals and expatriates. But I shouldn't be too critical. The french possess a social characteristic which makes it practically impossible for them to be an effective fighting force. It's damn near impossible to aim a weapon while looking down your nose at the target

Why France may not have a military force ?
what is this social characteristic ?

your meaning have no sense

padisha emperor said:
I have nothing against British.
I like UK, and why would I be against them ? after all, they came from France ? ;)
If France is so great, why did they leave????

padisha emperor said:
I have nothing against British.
I like UK, and why would I be against them ? after all, they came from France ? ;)

Ok, you big tomate. I mean c'est correct, tu gross tomate. :happy2:

Did I say that right? How about "Dude, ou est mon auto?" :rotflmao:

If France is so great, why did they leave????

Normands and William the Conqueror leave to invade England.
The lords Plantagenêt leave to rule about the kingdom of England. Alienor of Aquitany leave to be married with the king of England (that's why while a moment England had possesion in France, in Guyenne, Aquitany and near the Loire)
Isabelle de France leave to be maried to Edouard the second (the homosexual prince in Braveheart ;) )
And at the UNO assembly, the british minister said "I speak for an old nation, founded in 1066 by the French"

And :
tu es une grosse tomate.
;)

padisha emperor said:
The lords Plantagenêt leave to rule about the kingdom of England. Alienor of Aquitany leave to be married with the king of England (that's why while a moment England had possesion in France, in Guyenne, Aquitany and near the Loire)
Isabelle de France leave to be maried to Edouard the second (the homosexual prince in Braveheart ;) )
And at the UNO assembly, the british minister said "I speak for an old nation, founded in 1066 by the French"

And :
tu es une grosse tomate.
;)

Don't change PE, your a real authentic GROSSE TOMATE. I'm glad my Francaise insults are not lost on you, I do try. Now, ou est mon auto Dude!?! :D

You are a real authentic stereotipe of the lambda american, like we think you are in Europe.

the insulte "big tomato" doesn't really hurt me, this kind of insult is only used by 5 years old children.

padisha emperor said:
You are a real authentic stereotipe of the lambda american, like we think you are in Europe.

I know you are but what am I, frog.

the insulte "big tomato" doesn't really hurt me, this kind of insult is only used by 5 years old children.

This from a naition of 5 yr olds? Ha, you're a funny little Pepsi aren't you.

padisha emperor said:

And :
tu es une grosse tomate.
;)
Exactly! So France has also conducted it's own "illegal and unjust" wars in the past. That fact now leads me to ask, "what gives France, as a nation, the right to look down it's nose at any other nation?"

CSM said:
Exactly! So France has also conducted it's own "illegal and unjust" wars in the past. That fact now leads me to ask, "what gives France, as a nation, the right to look down it's nose at any other nation?"

They've changed. :tng:

such a bad faith and stupidity, it shouldn't be allowed, but forbidden......

Compare the situation in 1066 and in 2003........are you the biggest moron ever made or do you do it on purpose ?

First :
at this time, the wars between nations,, between States, were really not exceptionnal.
the states made wars like Bush say soemthing stupid - very often - : from 1066 to 1453 >> Wars against England : minimum 6 times. And Also against Flandres, against Germany, also with the Crusades......and that only for France...

Second thing : No international organisation like UNO : if a state wanted to make war to invade some territory ansd get it, or to have more gold or anything else, this State could do it if he had the logistic possibility.
No international regulation, by international institutions............

Now, when there is a war, the international community try to help to resolve the conflict. It is progress.

this discussion have no sense, it would be same as you wanted to compare and find ressemblances between a tomato and aht ewhite house......

1066 and 2003, no relation.
and a last example : if you say that 1066 - or any other date until the XXth century - is like 2003 or 2004, or 2001, so, the WTC attack the 9/11 would be a classicla act of war. because a such attack would be normal in a war in the Middle Age........so.......stop yet your thoughts, when they are so dumb, dear.

padisha emperor said:
Now, when there is a war, the international community try to help to resolve the conflict. It is progress.

so things are going well in the congo then?

if you want to play at the game "search the small error in his message", I will be good at it with you guys.

Take my sentence in it context.
International organisations try to resolve conflict. in the word TRY, there is a sense of TRYING, so, not neccessary succes.
of course, UNO can not resolve all the conflicts.
But Kongo is different :
war between neighbors, not betweeen USA and a far far and poor country.
i think that in a war between 2 country who are near on the map, these 2 country can easily justify their interest in the war. (territory, problem of borders, gold, diamonds......)
For USA........attack a 20000 miles-far country........uhu....not the same thing
USA critisize french war in Indochina...
and now, they do worse thing in Iraq.....hoho

padisha emperor said:
Take my sentence in it context.
International organisations try to resolve conflict. in the word TRY, there is a sense of TRYING, so, not neccessary succes.
of course, UNO can not resolve all the conflicts.

ok tell me about the UNO and their success in rahwanda? east timor? vietnam? northern ireland? sudan? somalia? pick one...

are you saying the un is in the congo helping the french?

padisha emperor said:
Compare the situation in 1066 and in 2003........are you the biggest
moron ever made or do you do it on purpose ?

No, do you?

First :
at this time, the wars between nations,, between States, were really not
exceptionnal.
the states made wars like Bush say soemthing stupid - very often - : from
1066 to 1453 >> Wars against England : minimum 6 times. And Also against
Flandres, against Germany, also with the Crusades......and that only for
France...

First, what are you talking about, you didn't finish your sentance at the end? Did you mean to finish by saying "And that only for France having their hands in the colonial war making pot (among other things) right up to what, 1967, they were perfectly fair and just everytime they fought (invaded) another country?

Second thing : No international organisation like UNO : if a state
wanted to make war to invade some territory ansd get it, or to have more
gold or anything else, this State could do it if he had the logistic
possibility.
No international regulation, by international
institutions............

Making life easier for FRANCE in conducting illegal and unjust wars, right stupid.

WHich they have been incapable of doing. How many times has this been proven?? This is not progress, I think failure is the correct adjective.

this discussion have no sense, it would be same as you wanted to compare and find ressemblances between a tomato and aht ewhite ouse.....

You make no sense, really.

1066 and 2003, no relation.and a last example : if you say that
1066 - or any other date until the XXth century - is like 2003 or 2004, or
2001, so, the WTC attack the 9/11 would be a classicla act of war. because
a such attack would be normal in a war in the Middle
Age........so.......stop yet your thoughts, when they are so dumb,
dear.

First you say there is no relation, then at the end it appears you think they do. Make up your mind or use a better automatic translator.

Forum List

Back