Freedom of Speech Has An Ultimate Legal, Constitutional Purpose

I point to reality and understanding of human nature. I am unimpressed with mythical ideals which ultimately translate to "I want". You have the right to speak your mind not because it is an unalienable right, but because our laws say you do and our society lives by those laws. It is the very structure of our government that protects you, the structure you seem to want to change. Take away that structure and you have no rights at all, unalienable or otherwise. Like it or not, the government is one of the glues which hold this rather precarious situation together.

Your view is not inclusive of natural law and what makes for an evolving society.

Good people do not need the laws to respect natural law. They recognize it and abide by it. Perhaps you never heard the golden rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Seems you have not.

Good people know natural law and to see that it is not violated they made a formal agreement upon it and that is called the constitution.

The intents of the constitution were layer out in the Declaration of Independence. It define the ideals that good people stood to defend for themselves and others. Bolded below.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

The good people that wrote that and agreed upon it intended for the American people to be able to alter or abolish government destructive to those ideals.

How do you think they intended for the American people to be able to alter of abolish government powerful enough to be destructive to those ideals?

You are certainly free to believe whatever you like regarding "natural law". That is yet another meaningless term that is used to justify whatever position one wants to have. People used "natural law" to justify slavery. The only thing which should matter at all is law.

The intent of the Constitution is in the preamble to the Constitution. The intent of the DOI was to rally the people to arms in support of a revolution. That is why it contained such phrases as "unalienable rights" and "natural laws". It wasn't a legal document, it was a propaganda document. the Founders understood the difference.

The Founders did not intend for the American people to alter or abolish the government. That is, in fact, the one crime they actually put in the Constitution. It is called treason. What the Founders did was create a system in which the Constitution could be amended, and placed that firmly in the hands of the various governments, both federal and state. It doesn't allow for the people to do anything except through the government.

The ideals address needs, not wants.

You are against ideals, you are against the constitution. You have no plan. You have no morals and ethics. You have no hope.

What you think is a need is just a want. I am unimpressed with ideals, I am for the Constitution. But when I talk about the Constitution, I am talking about the actual document, not some ideal you wish to replace it with.

As to the rest, you are free to think as you please. It does not matter to me at all.

Hah! Now you've exposed your level of intelligence or lack of integrity or both.

Are you going to try and say you do not need your life, and instead you only want it?

You are evading addressing the natural law of your instinctual, phylogenetic DNA.

If the framers had not intended the American people have the right to alter or abolish through their states, Article V would not have been included in the 1787 constitution.

You are also evading the issue of the numbers of states required to apply for a convention which requires congress to call a convention.

It appears you do have the reasonable accountability to conduct a discussion upon any kind of law whatsoever.

Logically that makes you an agent of tyrants, despots and infiltrators of government, because no American would ever state that Americans working to lawfully manifest the intents of the Declaration of Independence is treason.

Your unaccountability serves not answering HOW the framers intended Americans to alter or abolish, as well as your incompetent, erroneous statement that working to do so constitutes treason.

American unity upon definition of constitutional intent makes "the people the rightful masters of the congress and the courts" and use of that unity to amend through Article V is designed to constitutionally alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights, something you in effectively and hypocritically attempt to deny exists.

Your evasion of that point of "HOW" indicates that you have lost the debate of the topic of the thread relating to the purpose of free speech and indeed are working against that purpose with ineffective effort to confuse the facts of the framing documents.

I don't think I have evaded it. I've dealt with it head on. It is a myth, a lie, a totally untrue concept. There is no such thing as natural law. There is no such thing as an inherent right. They do not exist. All you have are those rights the society allows you to have, whether you are willing to accept that reality or not.

You are living in a fantasy world. Your choice, but I don't plan to join you.

You are not reading. I repeat.

"Your unaccountability serves not answering HOW the framers intended Americans to alter or abolish."

You are not reading. I have already responded to that claim and done so more than once. They didn't intend. Not even a little bit. Your claim that Article V is about that is absurd. I understand you want it to be that way, but wanting it doesn't make it so. And your thinking there is even a small minority of American citizens who desire that, let alone are calling for it, is pure fantasy.

I see. So again, it is meaningless. Either you have the right to a trial or you do not. Calling it inalienable adds absolutely nothing to the right. If the community decides you don't have that right (as depicted in those heart warming photographs) then you don't. What prevents that from happening is not some word but the law.
It is Only meaningless for Privateers not holders of offices of Public Trust.

It is only meaningful for those who refuse to see the world as it is. This is fine so long as you live in a world that protects you. I suspect the problem is that having lived only in that world you have come to think of rights as your due. Which means those rights can be taken from you with no difficulty at all.
I always try to provide some difficulty.

I'm sure you think you do.
Practice makes perfect if i think i can.

Get into a lot of shootouts with the police, do you? Spend a lot of time defending your home against roving bands of armed men? Go to Somalia and spend a couple of years there standing up for your rights to the warlords and then I'll take you seriously. Anybody can be a badass sitting at a keyboard in an air-conditioned room while munching potato chips. Just a hint for you, in the real world when you die, hitting restart doesn't make you come back.

It is Only meaningless for Privateers not holders of offices of Public Trust.

It is only meaningful for those who refuse to see the world as it is. This is fine so long as you live in a world that protects you. I suspect the problem is that having lived only in that world you have come to think of rights as your due. Which means those rights can be taken from you with no difficulty at all.
I always try to provide some difficulty.

I'm sure you think you do.
Practice makes perfect if i think i can.

Get into a lot of shootouts with the police, do you? Spend a lot of time defending your home against roving bands of armed men? Go to Somalia and spend a couple of years there standing up for your rights to the warlords and then I'll take you seriously. Anybody can be a badass sitting at a keyboard in an air-conditioned room while munching potato chips. Just a hint for you, in the real world when you die, hitting restart doesn't make you come back.
It is the difference between mere animals and political animals. Social justice was developed for a reason.

Your view is not inclusive of natural law and what makes for an evolving society.

Good people do not need the laws to respect natural law. They recognize it and abide by it. Perhaps you never heard the golden rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Seems you have not.

Good people know natural law and to see that it is not violated they made a formal agreement upon it and that is called the constitution.

The intents of the constitution were layer out in the Declaration of Independence. It define the ideals that good people stood to defend for themselves and others. Bolded below.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

The good people that wrote that and agreed upon it intended for the American people to be able to alter or abolish government destructive to those ideals.

How do you think they intended for the American people to be able to alter of abolish government powerful enough to be destructive to those ideals?

You are certainly free to believe whatever you like regarding "natural law". That is yet another meaningless term that is used to justify whatever position one wants to have. People used "natural law" to justify slavery. The only thing which should matter at all is law.

The intent of the Constitution is in the preamble to the Constitution. The intent of the DOI was to rally the people to arms in support of a revolution. That is why it contained such phrases as "unalienable rights" and "natural laws". It wasn't a legal document, it was a propaganda document. the Founders understood the difference.

The Founders did not intend for the American people to alter or abolish the government. That is, in fact, the one crime they actually put in the Constitution. It is called treason. What the Founders did was create a system in which the Constitution could be amended, and placed that firmly in the hands of the various governments, both federal and state. It doesn't allow for the people to do anything except through the government.

What you think is a need is just a want. I am unimpressed with ideals, I am for the Constitution. But when I talk about the Constitution, I am talking about the actual document, not some ideal you wish to replace it with.

As to the rest, you are free to think as you please. It does not matter to me at all.

Hah! Now you've exposed your level of intelligence or lack of integrity or both.

Are you going to try and say you do not need your life, and instead you only want it?

You are evading addressing the natural law of your instinctual, phylogenetic DNA.

If the framers had not intended the American people have the right to alter or abolish through their states, Article V would not have been included in the 1787 constitution.

You are also evading the issue of the numbers of states required to apply for a convention which requires congress to call a convention.

It appears you do not have the reasonable accountability to conduct a discussion upon any kind of law whatsoever.

Logically that makes you an agent of tyrants, despots and infiltrators of government, because no American would ever state that Americans working to lawfully manifest the intents of the Declaration of Independence is treason.

Your unaccountability serves not answering HOW the framers intended Americans to alter or abolish, as well as your incompetent, erroneous statement that working to do so constitutes treason.

American unity upon definition of constitutional intent makes "the people the rightful masters of the congress and the courts" and use of that unity to amend through Article V is designed to constitutionally alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights, something you in effectively and hypocritically attempt to deny exists.

Your evasion of that point of "HOW" indicates that you have lost the debate of the topic of the thread relating to the purpose of free speech and indeed are working against that purpose with ineffective effort to confuse the facts of the framing documents.

I don't think I have evaded it. I've dealt with it head on. It is a myth, a lie, a totally untrue concept. There is no such thing as natural law. There is no such thing as an inherent right. They do not exist. All you have are those rights the society allows you to have, whether you are willing to accept that reality or not.

"Your unaccountability serves not answering HOW the framers intended Americans to alter or abolish."

You are not reading. I have already responded to that claim and done so more than once. They didn't intend. Not even a little bit. Your claim that Article V is about that is absurd. I understand you want it to be that way, but wanting it doesn't make it so. And your thinking there is even a small minority of American citizens who desire that, let alone are calling for it, is pure fantasy.

Hah hah hah hah . . . This is the last forum you want to try and lie in.

It's not a claim, it's a question.

If you had addressed it, it would be in the above chain of quotes, and it's not.

You are a joke.

Last edited:

It appears you do not have the reasonable accountability to conduct a discussion upon any kind of law whatsoever.

Hah hah hah hah . . . This is the last forum you want to try and lie in.

It's not a claim, it's a question.

If you had addressed it, it would be in the above chain of quotes, and it's not.

You are a joke.

There is no question mark in that sentence. You are a spoiled child and you are now boring me.

The concern is that increasingly, with every expansion of state regulatory power, "the roving bands of armed men" are agents of the government. Government is supposed to protectsus from the bullies, not become the bullies.

In looking very closely at the framing documents to derive constitutional intent, something required for all amendments from an Article V convention, I came to a conclusion that is very reasonable. The Declaration of Independence defines unalienable rights of the people, and their right to alter or abolish government destructive to those rights. Article V is the codified intent of "alter or abolish".

If the framers intended for the people to alter or abolish government powerful enough to be destructive to unalienable rights, they intended for the people to be powerful enough to effectively do that. HOW, did the framers intend for the people to actually have that power? Only one answer came to mind. The framers intended for the people to be adequately unified to have the power of their numbers to alter or abolish.

What then, did the framers intend to serve the purpose of enabling such unity?

Only one answer came to mind. Freedom of speech.

This, logically is an extension of natural law which indicates that free speech must exist so people can share AND understand information vital to survival.

Today, obvious to anyone who has tried to share vital information, no sharing or understanding significant to inform the mass populations we have can be effected. Accordingly, the ultimate purpose of free speech is abridged, and basically has been since the First Amendment was written. The First Amendment does not define that free speech has any purpose. Good and bad speech are equal despite the fact that the Declaration of Independence defines that Life is a prime unalienable rich

Seems this could lead to a constitutional disaster, if it is not already upon us.

There is no question mark in that sentence. You are a spoiled child and you are now boring me.

A spoiled child needs grammatical perfection every time they are asked a question.

The quote at top is the OP and it asks that question with a question mark.

Your failure to read and your evasion made a need to ask again.

Now answer it or be a traitor to the intents of the framers and the law they created as well as a spoiled child.

Last edited:

The concern is that increasingly, with every expansion of state regulatory power, "the roving bands of armed men" are agents of the government. Government is supposed to protectsus from the bullies, not become the bullies.

Absolutely dblack.

Which is why our unity is required to gain the power to abolish said "roving bans of armed men".

This thread here,

CDZ - A Lawful And Peaceful Revolution US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Has the strategy to use our unity created around that which natural law and the framers intended to serve the purpose of manifesting that unity.

It is the best way to escape the box of partisan politics and for the American people to gain the upper hand as they are supposed to have.

Each true and sincere American needs to make this information about the purpose of free speech a part of their daily dialog with friends, family and aquaintences because the purpose is abridged by infiltrated government controlling media.

When we do that, when we create a buzz above and beyond the BS media has us focusing on to control us, then we will be taking the role of "the rightful masters of the congress and the courts".

BTW, it is very unlikely that pratchett is anything but a paid agent for the infiltrated government and an advocate for the legitimacy of said "roving bands of armed men".

Americans armed under the 2nd amendment can take care of gangsters okay. The fact that police have been armed with military level weapons and equipment shows us the real threat.

Last edited:

That may be the concern, but that doesn't mean the concern is justified. Governments are not a different species. They are made up of human beings and human beings are going to make mistakes, have errors of judgment, have a different interpretation. That is why we also have the courts. It seems to be working just fine.

That may be the concern, but that doesn't mean the concern is justified. Governments are not a different species. They are made up of human beings and human beings are going to make mistakes, have errors of judgment, have a different interpretation. That is why we also have the courts.

It's also why we have a Constitution that limits the power of government, so those mistakes and errors of judgment do as little damage as possible.

... It seems to be working just fine.

That's a dubious claim at best. Most people seem to recognize that the US is becoming less governable, more polarized and stymied by conflicting ideologies.

That may be the concern, but that doesn't mean the concern is justified. Governments are not a different species. They are made up of human beings and human beings are going to make mistakes, have errors of judgment, have a different interpretation. That is why we also have the courts. It seems to be working just fine.

Clearly you are unexperienced. I am going to post proof that the US district court in Los Angeles violated US code in order to conceal treason and mass murder.

us.dist.disc.reassignciv.jpg

The original filing of 38 pages complete with all evidence proving the concealment of treason by FEMA, PBS, Guiliani and Silverstein are on this first page.
9-11-misprision of treason Title 18 part I chapter 115 2382

The concealment of treason is proven here.
Title 18 part I chapter 115 2382

and here

Further, in 1998 the courts allowed the sheriffs dept. here to fail to appear on subpoena in a case regarding the most important records a society can keep. The records I subpoenaed would have proven such records were absent from the local court records.

subdengif.gif

Between those 2 instances another federal suit was filed to try and compel effective mental health care for drug addiction and alcoholism. In that situation the same court that later concealed treason secretly revised a 125 year old court rule which deprived all citizens in the jurisdiction of the 9th circuit of virtual pre se civil rights. That has now extended to the entire nation and there is no note anywhere of the revision.

Also, the local newspaper was bought in 2002, undoubtedly to stop a story about that lawsuit. When a reporter was given a copy of the lawsuit, two weeks later the firings, resigning and gagging of reporters began.

Here they are in protest in De La Gurerra Plaza in from of the news press building.
7-6-06Newspress-rally.jpg

starshine_roshell.jpg

The complete story with links to the lawsuit and further deprivations of right, due process and justice are linked from there.

Santa Barbara Secrets of media-Newspress independent county public defender.

You have no clue, and certainly do not want anyone to have a clue.

Our courts do not function when it comes to correcting lawless government and the purpose of free speech is abridged.

That may be the concern, but that doesn't mean the concern is justified. Governments are not a different species. They are made up of human beings and human beings are going to make mistakes, have errors of judgment, have a different interpretation. That is why we also have the courts.

It's also why we have a Constitution that limits the power of government, so those mistakes and errors of judgment do as little damage as possible.

That's a dubious claim at best. Most people seem to recognize that the US is becoming less governable, more polarized and stymied by conflicting ideologies.

The Constitution creates checks and balances within the government to prevent any one branch from becoming supreme and it creates rights for the citizenry and the states. To that extent, it does limit the power of the government. But it does this through the government, not external to it. The Supreme Law of the Land has no meaning if there is no structure within which it can operate. So the reality is that the government is self-limiting.

Every generation thinks its problems are unique. We are no more polarized or stymied by conflicting ideologies than we have been in the past. It just seems that way since it is no longer acceptable to crush minorities into silence. This is somewhat exacerbated by a press that sees its job as selling the news rather than reporting it, so every tiny hiccup is a national disaster.

The Constitution creates checks and balances within the government to prevent any one branch from becoming supreme and it creates rights for the citizenry and the states..

The fact is that no branch of the government will uniformly uphold rights therefore it's exploitation of American people is unethical, immoral and against the principles of the 1787 constitution.

You are unaccountable to the intent stated in the Declaration of Independence for the people to have rights and alter or abolish a government destructive to them. Those principles are carried through as law in the constitution.

You have zero credibility because you have not answered the question about how the framers intended Americans to have the power to alter or abolish.

Instead you rally rhetorical cognitive distortions of "all or nothing thinking" and "over generalizing" in efforts to "minimalize" with posting of no consequence taking up space.

Members here should know that I have notified the local superior court of their culpability in supporting the concealment of treason and the secrecy by which it has been conducted for 17 years. The presiding judge this letter was sent to have up his position to a judge in another city of the county about a month after this letter was mailed.

Orienting to Constitutional Defense

There is extensive facts of psychology documenting how hypnosis can effectively create such collusion and behaviors between people as well as massive documentation of deprivations of due process and civil rights by judges acting in concert to remove my ability to effectively use my right to free speech.

The purpose of free speech cannot be used effectively to create unity without absolutely huge amounts of money.

Judges and others here have used clerks, commissioners and law enforcement as well as legal counsel for the county to evade the law, accountability and responsibility for decades if not over a century when the events if 1876 in Santa Barbara are considered.

The societal system uses fears created by religion and hammered into migrated European society, to a point where deep unconscious revulsion is compulsively felt by some Americans attempting to assimilate the facts about our unconscious existence.

The treasonous efforts at destruction of our republic and it's constitution exploit these unreasoned fears at every turn and the American public pays the price.

This applies to the victims if 9/11, to our sfiers deceptively led to war supporting the empire, it applies to the university students of Isla Vista murdered in mass by unconsciously programmed individuals directed to kill post hypnotically

It applies to the victims of MKultra who act post hypnotically within conspiracies as spies, as theives, as sex slaves, and other activities needed to dominate then destroy our republic.

All the while decent, ordinary Americans cling to their unreasoned fears in denial hoping that tomorrow will bring relief from the mounting tyranny.

NO, only the truth will bring relief, and it's loving use can do that.

Ratshit, you are one sick pos.

ON EDIT:
WTF is with the constant redirects of links to facts exposing treason?

I was invited back to this board after being banned in 2011 on the premise MIGHT be okay under new administration.

Well that is not the case if I post a link and it is redirected to a page with an inactive url that must beg copied and pasted to be used.

Allowing such activity is essentially condoning the concealment of treason and secret methods if mass murder.

How about some decent administration that makes those posting that act as agents accountable, or ban them?

Last edited:

Clearly you are unexperienced. I am going to post proof that the US district court in Los Angeles violated US code in order to conceal treason and mass murder.

The original filing of 38 pages complete with all evidence proving the concealment of treason by FEMA, PBS, Guiliani and Silverstein are on this first page.

and here

Further, in 1998 the courts allowed the sheriffs dept. here to fail to appear on subpoena in a case regarding the most important records a society can keep. The records I subpoenaed would have proven such records were absent from the local court records.

subdengif.gif

Between those 2 instances another federal suit was filed to try and compel effective mental health care for drug addiction and alcoholism. In that situation the same court that later concealed treason secretly revised a 125 year old court rule which deprived all citizens in the jurisdiction of the 9th circuit of virtual pre se civil rights. That has now extended to the entire nation and there is no note anywhere of the revision.

Also, the local newspaper was bought in 2002, undoubtedly to stop a story about that lawsuit. When a reporter was given a copy of the lawsuit, two weeks later the firings, resigning and gagging of reporters began.

Here they are in protest in De La Gurerra Plaza in from of the news press building.

starshine_roshell.jpg

The complete story with links to the lawsuit and further deprivations of right, due process and justice are linked from there.

Our courts do not function when it comes to correcting lawless government and the purpose of free speech is abridged.

I've been considering your last comment and it hit me that while I don't think it is worse now than it has been in the past, being difficult to govern, polarized and stymied by conflicting ideologies is how you know you are in a free society. You get none of that in a dictatorship, because it is not allowed. A free people are always going to be difficult and polarized. It's the nature of freedom.

and here

subdengif.gif

starshine_roshell.jpg

I've been considering your last comment and it hit me that while I don't think it is worse now than it has been in the past, being difficult to govern, polarized and stymied by conflicting ideologies is how you know you are in a free society. You get none of that in a dictatorship, because it is not allowed. A free people are always going to be difficult and polarized. It's the nature of freedom.

Or the agent attempts to assert that because it is not a total dictatorship yet, relax, don't worry. Ignore the information indicating all rights to improve the situation are rapidly evaporating.

The agent assures you that remaining complacent or developing the apathy that the agent and cohorts work to create is the easy and right thing to do.

Yea, its easy, but being a slave is not easy in an economy controlled by despotic corporations that have overthrown the constitution as this information about congress recent actions, 226 years overdue with Mark Levin leading the charge for ALEC.

226 Years Of Congressional Nonfeasance Ended-A hidden threat US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Notice that the agents are not positing in that thread. No way do they want to draw attention to the scam starting up.

That's a good point. And when it comes to dealing with people voluntarily as a society, it's very true. Freedom requires tolerating conflict and disagreement. But what we're talking about is disagreement over the scope of government, which is specifically the power to end conflict and disagreement with force.

That's a good point. And when it comes to dealing with people voluntarily as a society, it's very true. Freedom requires tolerating conflict and disagreement. But what we're talking about is disagreement over the scope of government, which is specifically the power to end conflict and disagreement with force.

But such force must be constitutionally justified.

It is shown we cannot depend upon congress or the executive to use constitutional official discretion.

It is unwise to allow this continue. Doing so encourages it.

We need to take action to enforce the constitution.

We need unity to effectively do that.

Unity of the American people can only occur with the purpose of free speech being served.

That purpose is abridged, only sincere, loyal Americans attentive to this vital need can compensate.

Are you, dblack, such an American?

And yet we don't see that happening. Certainly we see police trying to keep the lid on outright violence, but the government actually protects conflict and disagreement.

And yet we don't see that happening. Certainly we see police trying to keep the lid on outright violence, but the government actually protects conflict and disagreement.

When government is doing things like forcing us to buy insurance from their corporate sponsors that's exactly what is happening. More and more, government is being used as a tool for some people to force their will on others as a matter of convenience, rather than for protection of universal, individual rights.

Forum List

Back