"Germany": Pseudo-German barbarians demand deprivation of civil rights for AfD politician Höcke

Sorry, but the answer is still now. Your Schweinevolk also talks to me although I told them that I don´t want to be besieged and harassed and being addressed by them. Do collective suicide, that is the best you can do for humankind.
That means when you talk to me I will respond. We all know it is you who addresses me, then plays victim.
no comment, Mr. "We"

Aha. ... And now you like to murder the rest of the Germans who you still did not murder in and since two world wars?

Not Stalin, but your fellow Jew Morgenthau penned the Plan to eliminate completely the people which you and your tribesmen hate

Not Stalin, but your fellow Jew Morgenthau penned the Plan to eliminate completely the people which you and your tribesmen hate

And who do I (Who am I in your eyes? ) and my tribesmen (Who they are in your eyes?) hate? And who is the man with the German name Morgenthau in your view to the world? And why do you support Stalin - one of the very worst "human" monsters the world ever had seen?

And by the way existed many Germans who had supported Morgenthau to retransfrom Germany into a "Bauernstaat" (an agricultural state). As far as I know the French liked to castrate all German men, the USA liked to find the final solution of the German question and solved in practice the not existing problem of the indigen population of Germany and the unscrupulous Russians - the very best unmoral ally the USA ever had - just simple liked to rape and to murder or to murder and to rape everyone and everything what not looked like a sword.

And now - decades later - a superidiot like you is trying to tell me what?

Whatever. If you'll meet "J" in Brooklyn then tell him best greetings from me. Hope he is still alive. But be careful - he's a Jew. He could fold you between two book covers and crush you to death if you get cheeky.

Last edited:
Hundreds of thousands of slaves signed a petition that demands deprivation of rights for Mr. Höcke in accordance with the constitution. According to the constitution, this is possible if a person abuses civil rights to abolish civil rights. So Höcke could be stripped off the right to free speech, own stuff, vote, run for an office and basically everything. If there are enough signatures, the parliament will have to consider the petition and after that the government can ask the constitutional court to impose this deprivation on Höcke. No such applications have ever been passed the court and the process did always take several years.

Fuck this goddamn country.
do you like Höcke?

really?

do you like Höcke?

really?
Zebra, that doesn´t matter. It is about civil rights. Your question is terrifying because if we start to destroy each other just because we don´t like us, then it is not Höcke who is trying to undermine our freedom, it is us. The society is caught in a system that goes more and more extremist. A dictatorship is looming on the horizon.
However, to answer your question, I have no opinion of him. All I know is that he is not a Nazi, not against freedom and all the accusations is by monkeys flinging shit towards him. The more our established parties are out of favor, the more shit will stream towards Höcke and the AfD.

LOOK AT BIG FONTS

HITLER FAN

LUIZA

DESPERATION

IMG-20240129-WA0000.jpg

luiza said:
Nazi...nazi...Nazi..

This is so typical Nazi Luiza sh#t racist OUTCAST Troll.

Hamas supporter in London says the quiet part out loud

“Hitler knew how to deal with these people"

It always has been pure Jew-hatred under the guise of anti-Zionism.

Watch more from @ThevoiceAlexa on the ground at https://t.co/RP773XzDEP.

pic.twitter.com/JpiXSfptLW

— Avi Yemini (@OzraeliAvi) November 11, 2023

"I am a Germ and a native"
We agree .

Russian propagandist of hate, since when do you take yourselve serios? It needs by the way many germs to be sane. But it needs not any of your Russian soldiers in the Ukraine. Leave the Ukraine! Yesterday! And tell me when you will change your Russian political propaganda from "defaming" to "arresting" or "murdering".

No idea what this means in your world. You should slowly start to accept that I am a German and no native English speaker.

Let it be to speak with me.
You think I do care whether you are a German or not? Why aren´t you attending the troll manifestations against the right, btw?

It is now a regularly happening event in Germany that AfD candidates leading in the polls by far suddenly lose the elections.

"The far-right party lost a district vote despite its candidate having a large lead two weeks ago."

If you don´t want me to talk to you, why are you talking to me then?

Because you are a Nazi in the third generation of criminal Nazis and a slave of Putin. You are extremely dangerous. Your grandfather was wrong - your fathher was wrong and you are wrong; Totally wrong in everything what you say. But you are clever enough to sell a fridge in Antarctica.

Last edited:
Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

image upload

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

You are not very convincing because Islam is actually only a minor reformation of Judaism.
Jihad is not harmful to anyone, but is just a saying referring that people should do what is right even if it it is hard.
Jews are the same ethnicity as Jesus, but that ethnicity is Arab.
The Hebrew were Arabs.
That is what Semitic means, of Arab origins.

We have no gas chambers or ovens from WWII.
The gas chambers were just barracks with a hole in the roof to drop down canisters of Zyklon B.
Crematoria were only used to clean the bodies of those who dies from epidemics.
The death camps could never have use crematoria.
They burned bodies outside with wood, after dehydrating them in sand.

LOOK AT BIG FONTS

HITLER FAN

LUIZA

DESPERATION

View attachment 894620

This is so typical Nazi Luiza sh#t racist OUTCAST Troll.

Hamas supporter in London says the quiet part out loud

“Hitler knew how to deal with these people"

It always has been pure Jew-hatred under the guise of anti-Zionism.

Watch more from @ThevoiceAlexa on the ground at https://t.co/RP773XzDEP.

pic.twitter.com/JpiXSfptLW

— Avi Yemini (@OzraeliAvi) November 11, 2023

There is no excuse for modern Zionism.
After the 2nd rebellion of Jews against Rome failed, the Diaspora Decree said that all Jews were supposed to be in atonement for the sins of arrogance and pride, until the coming of the Messiah.
Modern Zionism is a repudiation of nearly 2000 years or atonement.
And there is no excuse for wiping out hundreds of native villages in Palestine, like Deir Yassin.
The Palestinians go back to the Canaanites of 8000 BC and are the true natives, not the Hebrew invaders.

Forum List

Back