"Germany": Pseudo-German barbarians demand deprivation of civil rights for AfD politician Höcke

btw …. Höcke did not even qoute all three words.
he only said two ….

that you can be accused of sth that you not even said …. thats funny ….

Björn Höcke now has to appear in court in Germany.

because he said …,, all for Germany …,. in German

i did not know that this is verboten.
The politics target the opposition, the judiciary targets the opposition, the media target the opposition and even the satire targets the opposition in a country suffering from a full-blown regime that disrespects civil rights and leads the country over the edge.

now i am not sure what happened if i wrote those 3 words here in this posting openly.

would i also be accused in court then?

😇😉🥲☺️🙂😌😉😇🥲

or simply …..

ever heard of Björn Höcke, possible the next Governor of Thuringia?
They might deny him the right to hold an office in his current lawsuit. The time has been chosen wisely and and that might been the whole point of the lawsuit.

this …… alles für Deutschland …is an every day slogan ….

could be a football slogan …

Hundreds of thousands of slaves signed a petition that demands deprivation of rights for Mr. Höcke in accordance with the constitution. According to the constitution, this is possible if a person abuses civil rights to abolish civil rights. So Höcke could be stripped off the right to free speech, own stuff, vote, run for an office and basically everything. If there are enough signatures, the parliament will have to consider the petition and after that the government can ask the constitutional court to impose this deprivation on Höcke. No such applications have ever been passed the court and the process did always take several years.

Fuck this goddamn country.
The Islamic Republic of Germany

Forum List

Back