Freedom of Speech 101

If you cannot debate without name calling then don't debate at all. Its quite obvious that some here are not fully aware of what is going on in the US and elsewhere. That dose not imply that it is not true or it is not happening its just a case of people being unaware of what is taking place.

The point is that freedom of speech is curtailed by the abuse of any law to bring about same.

And if you don't know who the perps are its about time you did.

You going to provide some evidence or should we just take your word for it?

nice op...well structured and thought out. there should be consequences to your actions. there was a time when you called a woman a bitch or touched her ....you would be slapped...it was accepted that for your misbehavior you would get consequences..or you called a black man a ****** and he pounded you....now its all about who can get to the magistrate first, wins. every redneck or trash knows that...whoever gets to the magistrate first wins. every read the arrest records and court reports...it is the same people over and over...runs in famlies like a recessive gene. these people know how to work the system and use civil suits..that is what is limiting people...the misuse and abuse of the justice system. (goes off on total rant)

So you're Ok with free speech as long as people are allowed to assault others if they're offended by the speech?

You see the perps are very good at twisting the laws to lock people up and if you are in America you should care because it is happening now and its going to get alot worse.

You know 'perp' is short of perpetrator, right? Why would someone twist a law to lock themselves up? :confused:

He's implying that the perps are actually the authorities, i.e. the government, the powers that be. In many ways, I agree with him.

By the way, I'll get back to you with some rep when I'm allowed to again, Mani. This is one of your better posts in a while.

If speech is free,
then..
Why aren't we?​

Anyone who thinks they really have freedom of speech clearly isn't paying attention.

We have freedom of speech as long as that speech doesn't annoy someone with the power to shut us up.

Like the cop who pulls you over, the judge who doesn't like your attitude, your boss who doesn't like your politics, or you landlord who doesn't like your lifestyle.

In the theory of our laws our speech might be free, but the de facto reality is that our free speech really depends on who is listening.

These are decent points, and mani makes a good distinction.

I can tell you for sure that being pro-white is a MAJOR no-no in American society, and the fact that you most likely won't go to jail for it is slight comfort. You'll be fired from your job, physically attacked, ostracized, divorced, black (or white?) listed, you name it. And jail isn't actually out of the question... they just go for other grounds, as with David Duke and "tax evasion" or Matt Hale and "solicitation to murder" -- cases that were either extremely weak or only got attention because of the political nature of the speaker's speech.

Nobody ever gets fired or jailed for talking about how great "diversity" is, believe me.

There's always a dominant power.

These are decent points, and mani makes a good distinction.

I can tell you for sure that being pro-white is a MAJOR no-no in American society, and the fact that you most likely won't go to jail for it is slight comfort. You'll be fired from your job, physically attacked, ostracized, divorced, black (or white?) listed, you name it. And jail isn't actually out of the question... they just go for other grounds, as with David Duke and "tax evasion" or Matt Hale and "solicitation to murder" -- cases that were either extremely weak or only got attention because of the political nature of the speaker's speech.

Nobody ever gets fired or jailed for talking about how great "diversity" is, believe me.

There's always a dominant power.
I get your point, but do you really want to see the return, no the full return of White Power and Pro-Whiteness?

BTW, any examples how those who publicly held those beliefs were persecuted and/or jailed? I'd really like to read up on them.

Forum List

Back