Freedom Of Religion

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a576cdde970b-500wi.jpg
Reliance of the traveler
justice page 596 in my copy.

Compliance to sharia is coming along nicely

FOXNews.com - Advocates of Anti-Shariah Measures Alarmed by Judge's Ruling

A New Jersey family court judge's decision not to grant a restraining order to a woman who was sexually abused by her Moroccan husband and forced repeatedly to have sex with him is sounding the alarm for advocates of laws designed to ban Shariah in America.

Judge Joseph Charles, in denying the restraining order to the woman after her divorce, ruled that her ex-husband felt he had behaved according to his Muslim beliefs -- and that he did not have "criminal desire to or intent to sexually assault" his wife.

According to the court record, the man's wife -- a Moroccan woman who had recently immigrated to the U.S. at the time of the attacks -- alleged:

"Defendant forced plaintiff to have sex with him while she cried. Plaintiff testified that defendant always told her "this is according to our religion. You are my wife, I c[an] do anything to you. The woman, she should submit and do anything I ask her to do."

Should Muslims be allowed to kill all non-Muslims?

Because the Muslim religon does call for Muslims to kill all non-Muslims.

Would stopping Muslims from killing non-Muslims go against Americas freedom of religion laws?
I don't think any religion that jeopardizes our security and tranquility should be respected. The amendments of the Constitution must be considered in light of the Preamble, which states, "We the People ... in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare ... "
If any religion or association jeapordizes these provisions they should not be protected by the First Amendment. If it is true that Muslims are being taught that non-Muslims are to be put to death then that truly threatens our security, tranquility, and welfare.

The US constitution guarantees freedom of religion. Sooner or later, you're going to have hand chopping, stoning, honor killings...

Forum List

Back