Freedom in Iran, a realization of Bush's plan for the Middle East

You are a total joke Rhodes :lol:

Rarely is this board graced with such a Bozo of your caliber :cuckoo:

You tell him Adolf, you Jew-hating fuck.

The dogshit drops into many of my threads, not adding anything, she just tries to antagonize and get a response from me.

You'd think after 3 weeks of trying and failing - similar to its entire life, if one seeks accuracy - that it would just give up...but then again, only idiots are known to keep trying the same thing and thinking it will turn out differently :lol:

You are a total joke Rhodes :lol:

Rarely is this board graced with such a Bozo of your caliber :cuckoo:

You tell him Adolf, you Jew-hating fuck.

The dogshit drops into many of my threads, not adding anything, she just tries to antagonize and get a response from me.

You'd think after 3 weeks of trying and failing - similar to its entire life, if one seeks accuracy - that it would just give up...but then again, only idiots are known to keep trying the same thing and thinking it will turn out differently :lol:

welcome back, rhode. sunni's a stupid shit. he claims the Holocaust never happened

I remember 1979 when they threw out the shaw of Iran and replaced him with the radical Iatola Komeini, they went from a western modern society back to the dark ages with that move and the people themselves supported this change. They held over 300 Americans hostage during the Carter Administration and it took Reagan to get them out.

Sometimes all that hope and change does not work out for the betterment of the people and it's obvious to me that they are paying heavily for their past mistakes. I bet they wish they had the shaw back.

Neither of these candidates will promote democracy because the Mullohs are still the ones that run the country and they are all radical islamists.

I beleive in freedom for everyone and I think that Obama should speak to that, however, these mullahs even today are blaming the U. S for this uprising when we have been totally silent. Obama's in a tough spot here and I can understand his reluctance to say anything that would support or ignite a fire under people who are already riled up. That could turn on us as it has in the past. I don't agree that Obama should sit down and talk over anything with this regeime and that's where I disagree with his policy.

" Watch out what you wish for you just might get it. "

welcome back, rhode. sunni's a stupid shit. he claims the Holocaust never happened

Thanks, and much obliged. I've encountered far worse filth on the web, and I doubt he will be around long. Gunny and the team have little tolerance for BS, and he will be section 8'ed in no time...

Back on topic, I've said for 20 years that only an outside military intervention will be able to destroy iran's fascist, illegitimate regime, as I warned that any popular uprising that the iranian people attempt is going to be hammered down by animals who do not value life.

Just as in 1999, when the dictatorship sent in thugs to attack college students, the same is re-occuring today, and will again every time. It took a massive war - WW2, in fact - to destroy the Nazi Regime, and unfortunately, alot of pacifistic simpletons do not understand and embrace that it will require another major war to rid the earth of this diseased regime.

The parallels with the Nazis are astonishing, in fact, I've had discussions where we have spreadsheeted the 2 regimes, and their makeup is extremely similar:

- Brownshirted "internal security" thugs made up of lower classes to maintain internal order and crush popular uprisings

- an "elite order" - the SS, or in this case, the Republican Guard - a military order made up of only the most fanatically devoted

- a singular, godlike leader whose proclamations cannot be questioned and are considered the words of God

- massive gulag system retaining substantial numbers of political prisoners

- attacks and oppression of women and homosexuals

- externally manufactured enemies along with internal ones - especially the Jews, an easy target

If you view some of the videos coming out, you will see that many of the arrested demonstrators/peace activists are captured and placed in black hoods, an image aptly captured in the anti-fascist film, "V for Vendetta." This thuggish tactic is the direct result of an unaccountable, one-party regime whose thirst for violence and power knows no bounds.

Bottom line, their security system apparatus is too well-entrenched for unarmed college students and such to be able to overcome, and the leadership, knowing the first place it would land would be the Hague gallows were it to ever step down is certainly not going to surrender for the betterment of iran.

I know it isn't a popular idea; I was the only one who voted for it in the poll, but the US and West MUST invade iran and degrade its military while destroying its current leadership. For the safety of those in the middle east and beyond, it is THE country which must be dealt with, and soon. The nuclear bomb clock is ticking, and I recall how the intelligence services stated it "would be years" before pakistan had a bomb, and then they detonated a test one months later - an embarrassment of significance for the CIA. Let's not make that mistake again...

I remember 1979 when they threw out the shaw of Iran and replaced him with the radical Iatola Komeini, they went from a western modern society back to the dark ages with that move and the people themselves supported this change.
How about in 1953 where Iran's Prime Minister was deposed by the United States and replaced with a puppet monarch?

I remember 1979 when they threw out the shaw of Iran and replaced him with the radical Iatola Komeini, they went from a western modern society back to the dark ages with that move and the people themselves supported this change.
How about in 1953 where Iran's Prime Minister was deposed by the United States and replaced with a puppet monarch?
except that monarch was already monarch and the US didnt do anything close to what you claim
all the US did was advise the Shah to do what he already had the authority to do since the PM had already completed his term and was refusing to step down

man, you guys just love to make up shit to make the US look bad

all the US did was advise the Shah to do what he already had the authority to do since the PM had already completed his term and was refusing to step down
Electronic Briefing Book: The Secret CIA History of the Iran Coup
http://www.nytimes.com/library/world/mideast/iran-cia-appendix-a.pdf

Corrupt deals and US-backed terrorist bombings are an interesting method of "advising."

I would get nothing out of forging lies to make the US look bad. I'm discussing what actually happened and placing the blame on those who deserve it.

"I came here to tell the truth - and if the truth condemns America, then she stands condemned."

Electronic Briefing Book: The Secret CIA History of the Iran Coup
http://www.nytimes.com/library/world/mideast/iran-cia-appendix-a.pdf

Corrupt deals and US-backed terrorist bombings are an interesting method of "advising."

I would get nothing out of forging lies to make the US look bad. I'm discussing what actually happened and placing the blame on those who deserve it.

"I came here to tell the truth - and if the truth condemns America, then she stands condemned."
your links back what i said

Or when the Shah's secret police were doing the same things the Mullah's goons are doing now?

And people wonder why they hate us.

Or when the Shah's secret police were doing the same things the Mullah's goons are doing now?

well, since he was already Shah, and we didnt MAKE him Shah, they are blaming the wrong people
but thats normal to blame the USA for stuff we didnt have anything to do with

and no one is saying the Shah was a nice guy

"Basic aim is to secure 41 votes against Mossadeq and assure quorum for quasi-legal move by being able to depend on 53 deputies in Majlis (SIS considers 20 deputies now not controlled must be purchased.)"

"Religious leaders... should be encouraged to threaten direct action against pro-Mossadeq deputies."

"Just prior to movement CIA would give widest publicity to all fabricated documents proving secret agreement between Mossadeq and Tudeh."

"Just prior to movement CIA would give widest publicity to the evidence of illegally issued paper money. CIA might have capability to print masses excellent imitation currency which would be overprinted by this message."

Direct quotes from the CIA document itself show that the US government acted like a bunch of thugs, liars, and terrorists in their subversive interference in the political processes of a sovereign nation. Our government is not to be trusted.

"Basic aim is to secure 41 votes against Mossadeq and assure quorum for quasi-legal move by being able to depend on 53 deputies in Majlis (SIS considers 20 deputies now not controlled must be purchased.)"

"Religious leaders... should be encouraged to threaten direct action against pro-Mossadeq deputies."

"Just prior to movement CIA would give widest publicity to all fabricated documents proving secret agreement between Mossadeq and Tudeh."

"Just prior to movement CIA would give widest publicity to the evidence of illegally issued paper money. CIA might have capability to print masses excellent imitation currency which would be overprinted by this message."

Direct quotes from the CIA document itself show that the US government acted like a bunch of thugs, liars, and terrorists in their subversive interference in the political processes of a sovereign nation. Our government is not to be trusted.
only if you really want to twist it
which it is clear you do

and again, the Shah was ALREADY SHAH

Last edited:
only if you really want to twist it
which it is clear you do
You claimed that our actions were limited to "advising." I demonstrated that you were incorrect. I have not twisted anything.

and again, the Shah was ALREADY SHAH
Power became far more concentrated in his hands as a result of the coup. He was, as I said, a puppet monarch.

well, since he was already Shah, and we didnt MAKE him Shah, they are blaming the wrong people

The British government tried to enlist the United States in planning a coup, but President Harry S. Truman refused. However, his successor Dwight D. Eisenhower allowed the CIA to embark on its first covert operation against a foreign government.[7] The British and U.S. spy agencies replaced the government of the popular Prime Minister Mosaddeq with an all-powerful monarch, Mohammed Reza Pahlevi who ruled for the next 26 years until he was overthrown in 1979.[8]

1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The British government tried to enlist the United States in planning a coup, but President Harry S. Truman refused. However, his successor Dwight D. Eisenhower allowed the CIA to embark on its first covert operation against a foreign government.[7] The British and U.S. spy agencies replaced the government of the popular Prime Minister Mosaddeq with an all-powerful monarch, Mohammed Reza Pahlevi who ruled for the next 26 years until he was overthrown in 1979.[8]

1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you have any evidence besides wikipedia?

Forum List

Back