Freedom in Iran, a realization of Bush's plan for the Middle East

I have nothing against the Jewish people or the religion of Judiasm.

I admire them and their wonderful religion.

But I am totally opposed to Israel and the Zionist gangsters who rule that terrorist state.

come on, chickenshit, tell us how the Holocaust never happened, you Jew-hating bastard.
Once again, I have nothing against the Jewish people.

But no, I don't believe in the official zionist holocaust story and the mythical 6 million missing jews.

There ya go. that's the Mengele worshipper we all know and love.

I understand that many people incorrectly believe that President Obama should defend the people of Iran. obviously I am not in agreement with that for several reasons. The United States have already stuck their nose into Afghanistan and Iraq and simply can't afford to waste valuable resources on parts of the world that have been fighting and killing each other since the beginning of time. In addition, the more he says right now, the worse it will be and will also give the barbarian in charge a reason to kill more - right now is the time to be quiet, wait and see what happens and collect information. Now I would approve of allowing Israel bombing and obliterating their nuclear capabilities though

I know of no one who has proposed that there be any military intervention by America in Iran.

President Obama need not even take sides in the present disruption. He can say that the "American people stand for freedom and fair elections" and make a statement about whom the American people support; that's the protesters in the streets who are being beaten and shot by imported militia because the citizen police lack enthusiasm for taking action against their own people. He could say that we stand for people who stand for greater freedom anywhere it is denied or elections are not fair. We can give them technical communications help with web-sites and other internet capabilities.

We cannot be completely silent, These people need some moral support, or they will simply wear out. The good part (or a good part) is that more than half the population is under 27 years of age. It's their future, and being young they hopefully have the energy to push this to the limit.

At this moment Mousavi is a figurehead. He is the “persona” of their protest. He may even be murdered but it he is he will be a martyr and martyrs take on a new life to members of a rebellion like this one. If he lives and finally does take office, then he is an improvement because he has stood up against the Mullahs.

I have to add that I also find it interesting that more then a year ago or so when the same man that is accused of stealing the election was in the process of stating that the Holocost never happened and that every person in Israel should be murdered in cold blood - never objected and never protested such barbaric and primative statements and now want some one to do something. These are the same people that gave this government a legitimate form to operate for the last 30 years - so if a man admits he would murder an entire country of people, why are you so suprised at him stealing an election? - GET REAL

True, Ahmadinejad doesn't believe in the holocaust.

But he never advocated killing everyone in Israel.

You know Sunni, my dog leaves better stated piles of shit in the back yard, than you do with your opinions and propaganda!

I am deeply sorry for the all of the Iranian posters and citizens in the United States that are asking this question, but the truth of the matter is that you never had a vote. Once the hardliners took control of the political arena, the election process was only a piece of fiction to be used to deceive as many as possible. You are living in a fantasy land big time if you think the hardliners will ever give that up and as long as any country maintains a combined of both civil and religious power that is inter-twined - it will remain that way.

Very true: The elections in Iran are just a farce anyway. When you consider that there is a "Supreme leader" who is appointed not elected by the people & who is in charge of the military & security forces. Therefore, an elected President or any other politician is simply just a puppet of the Supreme leader.

But I am totally opposed to Israel and the Zionist gangsters who rule that terrorist state.

come on, chickenshit, tell us how the Holocaust never happened, you Jew-hating bastard.
Once again, I have nothing against the Jewish people.

But no, I don't believe in the official zionist holocaust story and the mythical 6 million missing jews.

Uhh-What! You don't believe that the Holocaust happened!? 6 million jews were slaughtered! We have plenty of ACTUAL evidence of that happening. We have the bodies to prove it--the entire families that were murdered & you don't believe it.

Do they teach world history in high school anymore? Because when I was in high school back in the late 60's we saw a film in school regarding the Holocaust & I couldn't eat for two days.

Last edited:
...that every person in Israel should be murdered in cold blood...

I never heard of him saying anything of the sort. Even his "Holocaust denial" is somewhat exaggerated; I think his main focus is on whether the historical event is seized upon by elements in the Israeli government to warrant their current policies, and his belief that it is is the basis behind his desire to challenge the historical veracity of the genocide.

His exact words was "All of Israel should be destroyed and killed...." - I call that an endorsement of genocide - He is a cold blooded murderer in his heart and no different from Adolf Hitler - these same people that now want him out - have endorsed him for the last years of his being in power - I just don't think the United States should get involved yet - please not that I said yet - there is a time and place for all things

The United States have already stuck their nose into Afghanistan and Iraq and simply can't afford to waste valuable resources on parts of the world that have been fighting and killing each other since the beginning of time.

While the first part of your post was generally sound, it doesn't seem inaccurate to note that the current political situation in Iran is partially due to previous U.S. intervention in the country, not the population's own "perpetually disorderly conduct."

Now I would approve of allowing Israel bombing and obliterating their nuclear capabilities though

Israel is a small country, and it would only require decent mid-range missile capabilities for Iran to strike back against whatever hostile action the ruling administration chose to take, even without them having developed nuclear weapons of their own at this point. The facts that Iran's physical infrastructure reduces the possibility of a quick and clean Osirak-style "obliteration," that the Israeli government is opposed by Shi'a allies of Iran in southern Lebanon (Hezbollah) and a broadly restless Palestinian population that could be provoked to greater militant violence if they perceived a time of weakness or reduced military capabilities on that government's part (because of a confrontation with Iran), and that Iran's development of a nuclear energy program is permissible under the terms of the NPT and any military action is opposed by the current U.S. administration means that such action would be widely condemned and receive effectively no support all weigh in as factors against such an action.

Don't deceive yourself pal - the United States has been stockpiling Israel for years and years with high grade weapons far beyond Iran's capability of defending. The only reason that Israel hasn't launched an attack is because the United States has refused to give them the codes that would allow them to by-pass the United States defensive system in areas between Israel and the USA - If Obama was to give Israel permission - Iran's ability to build anything nuclear would end up like what they did to Iraq 30 years or so ago

I am not going to post the quotes for the sake of simplicity - but whatsisname denying the Holocost by itself prove beyond reasonable doubt that he would murder all jews and is a dangerous murderer given the chance. The fact is that he did advocate the destruction of Israel as a race - that puts him on the same level as Adolf Hitler with one big difference. He is not smart enough or strong enough to destroy any nation

His exact words was "All of Israel should be destroyed and killed...." - I call that an endorsement of genocide

A Google search for the precise phrase "All of Israel should be destroyed and killed" reveals no results. Can you post a link or reference that confirms this statement?

Don't deceive yourself pal - the United States has been stockpiling Israel for years and years with high grade weapons far beyond Iran's capability of defending.

If so, that would constitute a violation of the Non-Proliferation Treaty on the U.S.'s part where Iran has committed no violation, which would prove hypocritical in the case of interventionist administrations. And I'm quite aware that Israel has high-grade weaponry, but their usage of such against Iran would merely cause mutually assured destruction because Israel's small geographic size compared to Iran would place them at a heavy defensive disadvantage.

The only reason that Israel hasn't launched an attack is because the United States has refused to give them the codes that would allow them to by-pass the United States defensive system in areas between Israel and the USA - If Obama was to give Israel permission - Iran's ability to build anything nuclear would end up like what they did to Iraq 30 years or so ago

They're not going to launch an attack because the Netanyahu regime is not stupid and would be aware of the aforementioned factors and the danger of creating a threat to Israel.

It was their country long before when 1945 or so when the British Mandate expired and Israel declared themself to be a free country. Israel as a young nation gave freedom to every citizen of the young state and yet it was the entire mid-eastern Islam countries that tried to invade Israel and destroy them as a nation and as a race. They also failed for one reason. As a race - Israel is the chosen people of the true and living God - not the those who promote killing women and children in the name of Islam. Note that I said in the name of Islam and am not crediting them to be true in their faith. The President of Iran is not a person who loves or believes God - he is only using the religion for his own personal greed - His God is lucifer

They also failed for one reason. As a race - Israel is the chosen people of the true and living God - not the those who promote killing women and children in the name of Islam. Note that I said in the name of Islam and am not crediting them to be true in their faith. The President of Iran is not a person who loves or believes God - he is only using the religion for his own personal greed - His God is lucifer

I trust you're aware that explicitly religious doctrine is not a suitable basis for public policy formation? There's a reason that we're not governed by James Dobson and Pat Robertson.

...that every person in Israel should be murdered in cold blood...

I never heard of him saying anything of the sort. Even his "Holocaust denial" is somewhat exaggerated; I think his main focus is on whether the historical event is seized upon by elements in the Israeli government to warrant their current policies, and his belief that it is is the basis behind his desire to challenge the historical veracity of the genocide.

This is a pile of crap and you know it - he clearly denied the Holocost even though he clearly knows that it happened. It is a matter of public record and the evidence is clear. Therefore he denies it ever happened because he supports the concept of murdering innocent woment and children just like Obama Bin Laden - in short he is a murdering coward. In addition he clearly advocated the destruction of Israel - that makes him a murdering coward

They also failed for one reason. As a race - Israel is the chosen people of the true and living God - not the those who promote killing women and children in the name of Islam. Note that I said in the name of Islam and am not crediting them to be true in their faith. The President of Iran is not a person who loves or believes God - he is only using the religion for his own personal greed - His God is lucifer

I trust you're aware that explicitly religious doctrine is not a suitable basis for public policy formation? There's a reason that we're not governed by James Dobson and Pat Robertson.

You might find it not suitable, but religious doctrine and the differences between Israel and the other governments is the one and only reason that there is a conflict. If Israel for example declared that the Muslim as the one and only correct faith in the world - the conflict would be over. If the USA were to do the same and embrace the muslim faith and agree to force every USA citizen in America to obey their laws - I again point out that these conflicts would end.

Therefore religion is the center of this entire conflict

This is a pile of crap and you know it - he clearly denied the Holocost even though he clearly knows that it happened. It is a matter of public record and the evidence is clear. Therefore he denies it ever happened because he supports the concept of murdering innocent woment and children just like Obama Bin Laden - in short he is a murdering coward. In addition he clearly advocated the destruction of Israel - that makes him a murdering coward

I've already addressed the nature of his "Holocaust denial"; his stance is certainly at odds with historical reality, but it's motivated by a desire to counter what he perceives as exploitation of that historical reality by a hard-line lobby in the Israeli government. The rest of your post is hyperbolic drivel. Nowhere do you cite or attempt to defend the existence of the ludicrous "quote" that you evidently made up out of thin air.

You might find it not suitable, but religious doctrine and the differences between Israel and the other governments is the one and only reason that there is a conflict. If Israel for example declared that the Muslim as the one and only correct faith in the world - the conflict would be over. If the USA were to do the same and embrace the muslim faith and agree to force every USA citizen in America to obey their laws - I again point out that these conflicts would end.

Therefore religion is the center of this entire conflict

That's decidedly untrue and not what your post inferred anyway. Your post inferred that American support for Israeli Jews should exist because there was a religious mandate for such, which would simply constitute a blatant violation of the First Amendment. This is also not a case of mere "religious" divergence; there's enmity between Israeli Jews and Arabs on many more grounds than that.

They're not going to launch an attack because the Netanyahu regime is not stupid and would be aware of the aforementioned factors and the danger of creating a threat to Israel.

The UN determined Iran is in violation of it's non-proliferation comittments, not the US.

Oh, given Iran has already maximised it's threat to Israel in the only ways it can without a nuclear weapon, through sponsorship of proxy terror movements, I think you are wrong. Israel probably will attempt to take out the Iranian nuclear program once they think it has reached a critical moment.

I am not going to post the quotes for the sake of simplicity - but whatsisname denying the Holocost by itself prove beyond reasonable doubt that he would murder all jews and is a dangerous murderer given the chance. The fact is that he did advocate the destruction of Israel as a race - that puts him on the same level as Adolf Hitler with one big difference. He is not smart enough or strong enough to destroy any nation

and what level does israel's denial of the uss liberty put them on?

well?

i wonder if saudi women will take to the streets in protest of their rights....i wonder what we would do and say then?

I lived there, the answer would be no.

But if they did what would we do? Nothing, just like Obama in Iran.

Obama just expanded the policy indifference to help our enemies as well as our allies.

Last edited:
I don't think George Bush II had jackshit to do with this event.

I don't think Iraq is remotely inspiring the Iranians to protest their government.

The dissatisfaction the people in Iran are feeling for their "Supreme Leader" is homegrown, not American.

Forum List

Back