freedom? FREEDOM?

Then it's not truely freedom..
Let me clarify - it does not mean you can do whatever you want with resources that are not yours.
According to the God of Abraham it all belongs to him..

and....
You have no right to possess it..
That is a gross misrepresentation of any of the Abrahamic religions. But you know that of course.
Psalm 24:1 The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it. The world and all its people belong to him.

are you truly free if you are unable to go to a doctor? NO!

are you truly free if you cannot to afford prescription drugs? NO!

are you truly free if you are 70 and forced to work because you lack income? NO!

are you truly free if you are a mom with a newborn baby forced to go back to work immediately? YES!

are you truly free if you are vet and are sleeping on the streets? NO!

freedom has been co-opted by the right-wing. NO MORE, FOLKS, NO MORE!

FELLAS...IT'S OVER!

Maybe it’s over for YOU; but not everyone believes in Freedom. I most certainly don’t believe in it.

are you truly free if you are 70 and forced to work because you lack income? NO!

are you truly free if you are a mom with a newborn baby forced to go back to work immediately? YES!

FELLAS...IT'S OVER!
Freedom is the individuals ability to do things on their OWN. You do not HAVE to take drugs or work past 70 or have babies or sleep on the street-you are FREE not to.

Let me clarify - it does not mean you can do whatever you want with resources that are not yours.

and....
That is a gross misrepresentation of any of the Abrahamic religions. But you know that of course.
Psalm 24:1 The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it. The world and all its people belong to him.
There are Jewish and Christian Biblical scholars that will make your best anti bible people look like children in a debate. You are ruining a good thing. Not looking at the the corruption and stealing and power grabs of the fiefdoms that control our land.

and....
There are Jewish and Christian Biblical scholars that will make your best anti bible people look like children in a debate. You are ruining a good thing. Not looking at the the corruption and stealing and power grabs of the fiefdoms that control our land.
Show me where I have an anti-Bible statement..

FELLAS...IT'S OVER!

is a free range chicken really free???

FELLAS...IT'S OVER!

To the chickenhawk they is..

FELLAS...IT'S OVER!

To the chickenhawk they is..

nothing wrong with a free lunch,,,

and....
And?

Quotations out of context from one that does not believe is a gross and pathetic tactic. ANd by not believe I do not mean that you are not religious or Christian but that if you hold such a view you do not believe as the prevailing majority do in those religions. Again, you grossly misrepresent all the Abrahamic religions and if you flatly refuse to grasp this basic reality then there is little point in conversing with such pathetic bullshit.

And I am an atheist - the BS is obvious even to me.

Forum List

Back