Freedom Convoy: Ottawa residents 'prisoners in own homes'

You lifted your skirt leftist.

Trump lives in your head rent free.
You bet he does. I've never had so much fun with my clothes on than watching him crumble.
He will never be POTUS again and the gop are telling you suckers that but like an old fart, YOU won't leave the arsehole ftom which you came.

You bet he does. I've never had so much fun with my clothes on than watching him crumble.
He will never be POTUS again and the gop are telling you suckers that but like an old fart, YOU won't leave the arsehole ftom which you came.
Im not the one bringing his name up everyday, but when you have a loser in office what else can you do??

FrenZone.jpg

Im not the one bringing his name up everyday, but when you have a loser in office what else can you do??
I don't care if you waffle on all day about him.
YOU are asking the people who voted him out to reinstate him.
YOU must be kidding.

Making shit up again that I didnt say huh.

Sucks to be you
Clearly the lead Biden got was from republicans who changed their mind. It's a fact even if you disagree with it.
YOU don't understand what you are saying. You're brain dead.

You don't have to but that won't change the facts you don't like to hear. Being ignorant is your business.
Are you happy now. I dont care what your opinion is about me. Try anorher leftist they are emotional creatures. Maybe they will care.

Yes of course you'd say all that because you hate anything left.

I don't hate anything on the left. Your problem, in that idiotin' little Colin brain of yours, believe that "disagreement" equates to "hate", and it doesn't. You're stupid to believe that. If that's truly your view, you're in for a tough fuckin' life...

That aside, you fabricated all the shit you can think of but forget it was the people who voted for him. Not you.

What did I fabricate? I'd no need to fabricate anything.

Trudeau is a lot like Biden insomuch as many of the people who voted for him now hold a shockingly low opinion of him. There's no shortage of people who voted for Biden in 2016 who have no plans to make that mistake a second time...

You never put Biden in and you cannot vote him out. Just bad mouth everything but worship the ground that idiot trump shit on. You don't seem to have a common sense grasp of the fundamentals just hate like a true Republican.
Correct. I was far to intelligent to vote for someone who is clearly suffering early onset Alzheimer's and wears a diaper. Libs are big on wearing diapers, though.

And I'm not a Republican. You'll never find a post, anywhere on the internet, where I lay claim to that. Trust me, I have serious problems with them, too. And I certainly don't "worship" anyone, especially Trump. While I think he did good things, the manner in which he conducted himself was childish and immature, and it's not something I would vote for again...

View attachment 598887

They are cutting off cellular and internet to Ottawa Truckers.
So they (the government), are priming for trouble in hopes to start a violent struggle between citizens and government ??? Trudeau will eventually lose in the long run if he doesn't negotiate with his citizen's in their concerns. Why is the guy so prideful and hard headed ?? His own cabinet needs to oust him in order to save face.

Last edited:
What the protest should do is move to parliament with every protestor they have, and sit down on it until someone negotiates an end to the mandates in an orderly fashion. No more blockades etc, just good old fashion mega peaceful protesting. That's what it should transition to now. The support of the Canadians will hold.

I don't hate anything on the left. Your problem, in that idiotin' little Colin brain of yours, believe that "disagreement" equates to "hate", and it doesn't. You're stupid to believe that. If that's truly your view, you're in for a tough fuckin' life...

What did I fabricate? I'd no need to fabricate anything.

Trudeau is a lot like Biden insomuch as many of the people who voted for him now hold a shockingly low opinion of him. There's no shortage of people who voted for Biden in 2016 who have no plans to make that mistake a second time...

Correct. I was far to intelligent to vote for someone who is clearly suffering early onset Alzheimer's and wears a diaper. Libs are big on wearing diapers, though.

And I'm not a Republican. You'll never find a post, anywhere on the internet, where I lay claim to that. Trust me, I have serious problems with them, too. And I certainly don't "worship" anyone, especially Trump. While I think he did good things, the manner in which he conducted himself was childish and immature, and it's not something I would vote for again...

When it comes to voting day, you vote republican so cut your lies. You're not fooling me old darling.

When it comes to voting day, you vote republican so cut your lies. You're not fooling me old darling.

I do, and that's because democrats have a long history of putting up absolutely horrible candidates whose greatest talent is that they're rather adept at fooling idiots like you.

There are certainly democrats who would get my vote for President. The democrats first have to nominate them, though. Sadly, brainless libs like yourself are loathe to nominate a democrat who might appeal to a registered Independent like me.

So, come election day, the candidate who gets my vote is the candidate who respects my 2nd Amendment rights as much as he respects your 1st Amendment rights. The candidate who gets my vote is the candidate who will always act with the welfare and safety of the American people as his (or her) primary concern, and who won't enter into idiotic treaties which place an undo burden on the United States. The candidate who gets my vote is the candidate who respects and reveres our police and our military, and who wants to increase funding for both instead of decreasing their funding. The candidate who gets my vote is the candidate who understands that, without a truly secure border, we will never be as safe as we could be. The candidate who gets my vote is the candidate who works to stem the flow of illegal alien scumbags into our country instead of endorsing it.

So, you see, I never claimed to not vote Republican, you simple-minded butt-nugget. I said I'm not a Republican, and I said that because I'm not.

So fuck off...

I do, and that's because democrats have a long history of putting up absolutely horrible candidates whose greatest talent is that they're rather adept at fooling idiots like you.

There are certainly democrats who would get my vote for President. The democrats first have to nominate them, though. Sadly, brainless libs like yourself are loathe to nominate a democrat who might appeal to a registered Independent like me.

So, come election day, the candidate who gets my vote is the candidate who respects my 2nd Amendment rights as much as he respects your 1st Amendment rights. The candidate who gets my vote is the candidate who will always act with the welfare and safety of the American people as his (or her) primary concern, and who won't enter into idiotic treaties which place an undo burden on the United States. The candidate who gets my vote is the candidate who respects and reveres our police and our military, and who wants to increase funding for both instead of decreasing their funding. The candidate who gets my vote is the candidate who understands that, without a truly secure border, we will never be as safe as we could be. The candidate who gets my vote is the candidate who works to stem the flow of illegal alien scumbags into our country instead of endorsing it.

So, you see, I never claimed to not vote Republican, you simple-minded butt-nugget. I said I'm not a Republican, and I said that because I'm not.

So fuck off...
Well why the lies about not voting republican? You politics sticks out like dogs balls and you tried to hide it.
Now you dismiss my calling you out with the obligatory fyck off. You don't intimidate me tough guy. You're a piece of shit.

You would have noticed the government are enacting laws to bring in the military etc to remove the dumbarse truckies.
$ 100000 fines and jail time are to result. See how many of them can withstand that?
And as the are frogmarched to jail it will be me saying "fuck off" . You're a dickhead.

Well why the lies about not voting republican?

Show me a single text where I've lied about how I've voted and I'll buy you a house.,

Otherwise, fuck off and die, you stupid fuck...

You're nothing but a shit stain who's a waste of oxygen.

Fuck you...

Forum List

Back