Freedom Convoy: Ottawa residents 'prisoners in own homes'

What happened to that "very necessary and effective" vax that he was supposed to be vaxxed with? Sounds like more governmental lying to me.
He was probably like all these officials that tell everyone else to wear their mask or else, then come to find out they aren't wearing theirs... Makes one wonder if Trudeau was ever vaxed......Hmmmmmmm That monkey say, but that monkey not do ????

I read over at GAB that cowboys on A LOT OF HORSES are gathering at the border up in Montana to show support. I wonder how many will complain of horse manure and the trailers hauling those horses?

Canada started a WORLD WIDE protest. Other countries are doing the same. YAY!

Meanwhile, its time to put Donald Duck on iggie. Dude is a fucktard.

Oh, and I saw a pic of Trudoughboy and Brandon together sitting on a couch. THe meme said "Nice basement you have here, Mr President".

Trudoughboy does not have covid. He is a mealy mouthes chickenshit in hiding.

1644305003605.png

Turin, Italy.... citizens dine together in the streets to resist collectively against vaccine passports.

It's like Black Lives Matter only for COVID deniers.
Really?
What buildings have they torched? Have they killed anybody? Are they preventing people from getting to their homes, or preventing ambulances from getting through?
So no, it isn't like the racket called "Black Lives Matter".
Also, they aren't covid deniers, you can't even be honest about that.

The delusion is strong here with the antivaxxers.

The Canadian response to these thugs is "What a bunch of losers." It's been a PR catastrophe for the Canadian right.
Interesting that pro vaxxers are all about saving lives but champion 1.2 million abortions a year in the US. Retard much !!!

It's not about lives, it's just purely control.

Bite your dam tongue==BLM are terrorists that attack innocent people and cops in order to terrorize and extort for money. The truckers aren't them---the truckers are out to stop a corrupt government from abusing its citizens.
I am so thankful for the iggie button. These idiots aren't worth the air they breathe, much less having to hear that empty idiotic air.

They are just too stupid to understand its THEIR RIGHTS that are being fought for too. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back