Free Voter ID Cards

Most NaziCons who promote voter ID don't have a clue how that can affect many legal voters in the real world.

If you're so Goddamn stupid you cant manage to get an ID you dont need to be voting anyway.

Indeed. If someone is so Illiterate and Low Info that he cannot perform one of the basic essential tasks in order to transact business in our society, he is too stupid to vote.

maybe not ..

(Harvard Law)

In sum, voter IDs are expensive, often prohibitively so.7 And their costs can produce the

constitutionally impermissible effect of abridging or denying individual citizens their right
to vote. The total costs to citizens in all voter ID states for “free” IDs, plus state government
expenses for producing those “free” IDs, can reach into the multiple $100s of millions.

typical Republicans ... bitch about spending money, then step on their dress trying to find their purse.

http://today.law.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/FullReportVoterIDJune20141.pdf

This is an absolute bunch of nonsense. Most states have low cost IDs available. California, which is definitely a high cost state, provides State Photo IDs for $8 for low income people; senior 62 and over can get them for free. Even the full fee card is only $28.

California ID Card Fees
It will cost you $28 for a:

• Original California ID.
    • CA ID card renewal.
    • Replacement CA ID card (for a lost or stolen card or a name change).
This ID Card valid for 6 years.

There is no cost:

• For a senior citizen card if you’re 62 years old or older. This card is valid for 10 years.
    • To change your address.
    • To exchange your driver’s license for a CA ID card if you’re no longer able to drive due to a physical or mental condition. Contact your local CA DMV office for more information.
Reduced Fee CA ID Card
If you meet income requirements from a government or public assistance program, you may be eligible to receive a CA ID for a reduced fee of $8.

You will need to obtain a Verification for Reduced Fee Identification Card form (Form DL 937) from the government or from a non-profit agency giving you assistance, and bring the completed form with you to the CA DMV when you apply for your CA ID card....

Applying for a New California DMV Identification Card at DMV.org The DMV Made Simple

some moron RW'r on a message board says A Harvard study, and the findings of said study is a " bunch of nonsense"

reading and comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

Cry, Lie, dodge, deflect, and simply ignore anything and everything that differs from you opinion ... especially FACTS..... RW's are a dying breed.

How much does it cost to get a state ID in your state?
In OH? $8.50

Without a state-issued ID, how does the state verify that the person at the poll is who he says he is?
Voter fraud has continued unabated in Ohio since Voter ID was enacted in 2006. That includes a darkie whose photo you rubes loves to post. You know the one. The woman who voted for Obama SIX TIMES. Even though they have Voter ID in Ohio!

SIX TIMES!!!!

So what does that tell you about Voter ID and the taxpayer dollars wasted on it? A darkie was able to outsmart y'all and still vote SIX TIMES!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You know what I think? I think Voter ID proponents want voter fraud. They want taxpayer dollars wasted on an ineffective government program so there is no money for fraud prevention that would actually work.

Yeah. That HAS to be it. There is no other logical explanation. Except that one about keeping lower income and the elderly from voting.

It must be one or the other. Maybe both.

Last edited:
maybe not ..

(Harvard Law)

In sum, voter IDs are expensive, often prohibitively so.7 And their costs can produce the

constitutionally impermissible effect of abridging or denying individual citizens their right
to vote. The total costs to citizens in all voter ID states for “free” IDs, plus state government
expenses for producing those “free” IDs, can reach into the multiple $100s of millions.

typical Republicans ... bitch about spending money, then step on their dress trying to find their purse.

http://today.law.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/FullReportVoterIDJune20141.pdf

This is an absolute bunch of nonsense. Most states have low cost IDs available. California, which is definitely a high cost state, provides State Photo IDs for $8 for low income people; senior 62 and over can get them for free. Even the full fee card is only $28.

California ID Card Fees
It will cost you $28 for a:

• Original California ID.
    • CA ID card renewal.
    • Replacement CA ID card (for a lost or stolen card or a name change).
This ID Card valid for 6 years.

There is no cost:

• For a senior citizen card if you’re 62 years old or older. This card is valid for 10 years.
    • To change your address.
    • To exchange your driver’s license for a CA ID card if you’re no longer able to drive due to a physical or mental condition. Contact your local CA DMV office for more information.
Reduced Fee CA ID Card
If you meet income requirements from a government or public assistance program, you may be eligible to receive a CA ID for a reduced fee of $8.

You will need to obtain a Verification for Reduced Fee Identification Card form (Form DL 937) from the government or from a non-profit agency giving you assistance, and bring the completed form with you to the CA DMV when you apply for your CA ID card....

Applying for a New California DMV Identification Card at DMV.org The DMV Made Simple

some moron RW'r on a message board says A Harvard study, and the findings of said study is a " bunch of nonsense"

Cry, Lie, dodge, deflect, and simply ignore anything and everything that differs from you opinion ... especially FACTS..... RW's are a dying breed.
i believe that right winger faster than a retarded lib liar!!!!

Most NaziCons who promote voter ID don't have a clue how that can affect many legal voters in the real world.

If you're so Goddamn stupid you cant manage to get an ID you dont need to be voting anyway.
Careful now. If you start trying to get an IQ requirement to vote, you will disenfranchise yourself and all of the Voter ID rubes.

Aha! You lose due to an Apostrophe Violation!

I.D.'s are 11 dollars where I live..
Hm. That's dinner for 2 at McD.
Sounds prohibitively expensive to me.
:lol:
Multiply that by tens of millions of people, dipshit.

You really love wasting taxpayer dollars, don't you. On a completely ineffective government program which is a further intrusion into our lives.

I hate to break this to you, but you are a liberal.

maybe not ..

(Harvard Law)

Any excuse to let your brown illegals vote... We get it.

Charging anything - even $8.50 - for a voter ID is essentially a poll tax.
You aren't being charged a fee/excised a tax by the state to register to vote or to cast a ballot at the poll, so its -not- a poll tax.

You'll note that none of the court arguments regarding voter IDs have in any way revolved around the idea of a poll tax; they all center around discrimination against minorities.

In this, you are demonstrably wrong.
The courts have also said that while Voter ID is not unconstitutional, neither is it effective at stopping voter fraud.

So you can have people do the Hokey Pokey before they can vote, and you would be stopping fraud just as effectively as Voter ID, and for a fuck of a lot less taxpayer money.

I've voted since I was 27, now I'm 76. I have to show my ID to people I know. Who is the IDIOT who dreamed this garbage up?

maybe not ..

(Harvard Law)

Any excuse to let your brown illegals vote... We get it.
It is Voter ID proponents who want fraud. They are wasting a shit ton of taxpayer money that could have been spent on fraud prevention which actually works.

It's all quite clear.

It's like watching the Special Olympics.

Voter ID gives people a false sense of security.

Ohio enacts Voter ID. Remember this. This is key.

A black woman in Ohio then votes for Obama six times.

She goes to some anti Voter ID rally. Woo hoo! Look at me! I voted for Obama SIX TIMES!

But then...get this...the Voter ID rubes say, "It's because of people like her that we need Voter ID!!!"

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

False sense of security. Idiots. This is why if you are for Voter ID, you are for fraud. You let a woman vote SIX TIMES for Obama because you wasted our money on ineffective BULLSHIT.

Careful now. If you start trying to get an IQ requirement to vote, you will disenfranchise yourself and all of the Voter ID rubes.

You must be one of those dumb shits who can't manage to get an ID.

Just read a report that the naacp and illegal aliens are planning mass voter fraud in North Carolina. But I am sure it is nothing since the naacp and illegal immigrants are fine upstanding liars, I mean fellas! I can't link the story, haven't figured how to do that on my new Iphone6

She goes to some anti Voter ID rally. Woo hoo! Look at me! I voted for Obama SIX TIMES!

But then...get this...the Voter ID rubes say, "It's because of people like her that we need Voter ID!!!"

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

False sense of security. Idiots. This is why if you are for Voter ID, you are for fraud. You let a woman vote SIX TIMES for Obama because you wasted our money on ineffective BULLSHIT.
Libtards are the ones for fraud you idiot liar.

How much does it cost to get a state ID in your state?
In OH? $8.50

Without a state-issued ID, how does the state verify that the person at the poll is who he says he is?
Voter fraud has continued unabated in Ohio since Voter ID was enacted in 2006. That includes a darkie whose photo you rubes loves to post. You know the one. The woman who voted for Obama SIX TIMES. Even though they have Voter ID in Ohio!

SIX TIMES!!!!

So what does that tell you about Voter ID and the taxpayer dollars wasted on it? A darkie was able to outsmart y'all and still vote SIX TIMES!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You know what I think? I think Voter ID proponents want voter fraud. They want taxpayer dollars wasted on an ineffective government program so there is no money for fraud prevention that would actually work.

Yeah. That HAS to be it. There is no other logical explanation. Except that one about keeping lower income and the elderly from voting.

It must be one or the other. Maybe both.

Do we? When the government requires an ID for almost all of its services, an ID to drive, buy beer, get married, etc, why is it we don't need one to vote?

Besides, my grandmother is 72 years old, yet she can get her elderly self, her little black cane and her ID to a polling area and operate the touchscreen voting booth. Funny how you pigeonhole every elderly person into a group that cannot for the life of them get out to vote. LOL. You're funny. Ageism is funny coming from someone with zero argument.

I am almost convinced that you want illegal immigrants to vote in elections. Like so:

That my friend is a Latino man trying to stuff the ballot box in Arizona. Please, don't lecture us on voter fraud when you don't acknowledge the tomfoolery going on in Arizona and in Illinois.

Last edited:

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Bad day today? All you can do is throw a tantrum. Now, prove to us rubes how what we say is "bullshit." But hey, keep stamping your feet like a four year old, really don't care either way.

Still crying about voter ID
Expensive? You have to be kidding
Florida accepts the following as Voter ID's

Whether during early voting or on Election Day, you will be asked to provide at the polls a valid photo ID with signature. Any one of the following photo IDs will be accepted:

• Florida driver’s license
  • Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
  • United States passport
  • Debit or credit card
  • Military identification
  • Student identification
  • Retirement center identification
  • Neighborhood association identification
  • Public assistance identification.
If your photo ID does not include your signature, you will be asked to provide another ID that has your signature.
Voting Information - Florida Division of Elections - Department of State

Forum List

Back