3 leftist "judges" declare NC voter id law "racist", even when FREE ID's were being given

Another example of Dimwinger racism. They all believe blacks are so inferior they are unable to obtain an ID, even when provided to them for free.

Doesn't get any more blatant than that.
Some don’t have the supporting information to obtain an official ID. That is where the Republican plan is so insidious.

Fist you demand an ID, then make it harder and harder to have the proper documentation

Sorry, there is a spelling error on your birth certificate. We can’t accept it.

When you say some don’t have the supporting information, can you site one case where a person sought to get a State ID and has since been permanently denied?

If requiring a State issued ID were so racist, where are these Blacks being denied access to government buildings, prescriptions, mortgages, travel and any other service that requires State Issued ID? How come these same people crying racism over the prospect of Voter ID are not banging on these other institutions that already require it?

Let’s cut the bullshit. Voter ID protest is not about helping Blacks. It’s about facilitating illegal votes from non-citizens.

What would make you think this person is ineligible to vote?
If it is so simple to get a state issued ID, why aren’t you knocking on doors and issuing them on the spot?

Nothing makes me think they are or they are not. I am asking them to validate who they say they are just like every other institution I mentioned. Further, define your vision of “simplicity” when it comes to getting ID. How simple should it be? You mean like me walking into DC Motor Vehicles telling them I am Eric Holder and them issuing me an ID? That simple?

Again, what do you gain from telling someone who has lived in an area their whole life that they can’t vote?

Do you tell them they might just be an illegal Mexican?

There is a very basic philosophy in play here. To a Leftist, whatever policy makes voter fraud easier, THEY ARE FOR IT!

They are for voting my mail, voting by internet, voting by proxy, early voting, all of it. They are AGAINST having voters prove who the fuck they are when they vote.

QED

We are talking N Carolina here

If a poor black person has family that has resided in the state for generations and has been voting for decades.

Why do Republicans want to make sure he is not an illegal Mexican?
What are you protecting against in demanding a state ID?
So why is that any kind of a hardship? Is it harder then getting a drivers license? Is it harder then paying taxes or getting a welfare check? Is it any worse then being part of the current census?
Of course it would make it harder for out of staters to vote or the dead being able to vote.
Many people do not have a pure chain of documentation in their lives. Sketchy birth certificate, breakdown of family, adoptions, marriages. All can be grounds for denying a state ID

Let me ask you something honestly.

If a poor black woman in her 40s has lived in a community her whole life, her parents lived there, she went to school there. But her birth documentation is screwed up through no fault of her own

Should she be denied a vote?
Do you honestly believe she may be an illegal alien?
Why is it that you think the only mistakes on documentation happens to blacks?

Do you have any data on how frequent these mistakes are? No? Ok, just you talking out of your racist ass.
If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong
Good thing you never agree with me, that makes me always right.:5_1_12024:

According to the judges’ ruling, a top Republican lawmaker said public assistance IDs shouldn’t be allowed because the federal government makes the rules for those IDs, so their reliability couldn’t be guaranteed by state officials. However, the legislature did vote to allow military IDs, which are also federal IDs.

“The failure to include public-assistance IDs was motivated in part by the fact that these types of IDs were disproportionately possessed by African American voters,” the judges concluded.

So if the government does something you approve of it can be trusted...but if it does something you don't approve of...it can't

Oh

If a poor black person has family that has resided in the state for generations and has been voting for decades.

"We are talking N. Carolina here" What does that have to do with anything? Why is that an excuse?

Why do Democrats want to make sure illegal immigrants vote?

Why are you not for protecting our country of a fair and legal vote?

The main reason I oppose voter ID laws is I believe Republicans are rotten to their core

I do not trust them to apply the law fairly or to prevent themselves from using it as a tool for voter suppression

"We are talking N. Carolina here" What does that have to do with anything? Why is that an excuse?

There is not a large illegal immigrant population in North Carolina. There IS a large population of poor blacks who have lived there for generations

I suspect the latter will be the ones targeted by voter ID enforcement

So why is that any kind of a hardship? Is it harder then getting a drivers license? Is it harder then paying taxes or getting a welfare check? Is it any worse then being part of the current census?
Of course it would make it harder for out of staters to vote or the dead being able to vote.
Many people do not have a pure chain of documentation in their lives. Sketchy birth certificate, breakdown of family, adoptions, marriages. All can be grounds for denying a state ID

Let me ask you something honestly.

If a poor black woman in her 40s has lived in a community her whole life, her parents lived there, she went to school there. But her birth documentation is screwed up through no fault of her own

Should she be denied a vote?
Do you honestly believe she may be an illegal alien?
Let me ask you that same question. Do you really think that someone can go through that kind of life without some form of documentation? That they do not have a social security number? That they don't have a drivers license? That they don't have the ability to recieve welfare? That they don't rent or own anything?
No one wants to denie a voter other then dead people or those voting in more then one place.

You can pretend that there are stupid people that somehow get through life without some form of identification but it is harder to live without identification then it is to get it.

The main reason I oppose voter ID laws is I believe Republicans are rotten to their core

I do not trust them to apply the law fairly or to prevent themselves from using it as a tool for voter suppression
Lol that's more then funny considering that democrats are famous for doing everything that they accuse the left of and more.

Another example of Dimwinger racism. They all believe blacks are so inferior they are unable to obtain an ID, even when provided to them for free.

Doesn't get any more blatant than that.
Some don’t have the supporting information to obtain an official ID. That is where the Republican plan is so insidious.

Fist you demand an ID, then make it harder and harder to have the proper documentation

Sorry, there is a spelling error on your birth certificate. We can’t accept it.

Yup. Make it much more difficult to have the proper documentation to obtain this "free" ID. Therein lies the heart of the scam. There has never been any evidence of any widespread voter fraud in this country and non-photo IDs seem to work fine.

Moreover, I just did a quick internet search, and there seems to be only one office in the entire state that a person can go to who does not have one of the required IDs to remedy the situation. Elderly, sick or disabled, lack transportation, can't get the time off from work? You don't get to vote.

More racism by you. Pathetic.

North Carolina appeals court halts voter ID law

Trying to insure leftists win in NC this year obviously. I had to use ID when I voted in 2016 when I lived in NC. Funny when my license was suspended MANY years ago I managed somehow to scrounge up 5$ for a state ID to vote. I guess blacks are that incapable of doing so eh lefties?

The Republican-backed bill passed almost entirely along party lines, and Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper vetoed it, to no avail. One black Democrat, former Charlotte Sen. Joel Ford, co-sponsored the bill and voted to overturn Cooper’s veto.

Last month, Ford told the News & Observer: “My motivation was the pure protection of the vote and to help people who did not have an ID secure one.”

In the wake of Tuesday’s ruling, Republicans have pointed to Ford’s support of the law as evidence that it couldn’t have been racist. Many have also echoed Ford’s point about helping people get IDs. Before the law was blocked in federal court, local boards of election were giving out free ID cards to people who asked for them.

Read more here: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article240387671.html#storylink=cpy

Ugh obviously blacks don't know how to ask for a free ID either eh lefties? Jesus can you show your disdain for blacks any more than that!?

The court’s ruling was unanimous, with judges Toby Hampson, Allegra Collins and John Arrowood all signing on. All three are Democrats.

Read more here: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article240387671.html#storylink=cpy

Ah what a surprise!
How about we do this...

When 99 percent of the people in NC have IDs, we can require it to vote.
Do you think blacks don’t have ID’s? Lol can’t get them! Lol hahah racist bastard

There is not a large illegal immigrant population in North Carolina. There IS a large population of poor blacks who have lived there for generations

The IDs are free, so being poor isn't an obstacle. That leaves being black as the only obstacle you see. Why do you think blacks are too stupid to get an ID?

N. Carolina ranks 8th in illegal immigrant population with over 342,000. That was in 2016, the numbers are probably higher today.

Are you claiming blacks in North Carolina can't get ID, but have ID for bank accounts, driving cars, to get state benefits, to register their children for school, to fly, to ride on a train or bus, to rent cars, to cash checks, ect. ect. ect. But none can apply or are smart enough to get voter ID?

North Carolina listed among states with the most undocumented immigrants

There are 4 times as many whites living below the poverty line in NC than blacks.

But racist Dimwingers thing this will hurt blacks only. Why is that?

There are 4 times as many whites living below the poverty line in NC than blacks.

But racist Dimwingers thing this will hurt blacks only. Why is that?

They want to keep blacks believing that they are victims, that is how a real racist party works.

If you really believe that "conspiracy theory" makes no sense, I have a fucking bridge to sell you. You are either a fucking idiot or FULL OF SHIT!!!!

If your conspiracy theory is true, then scads of illegals should have been caught voting illegally with these state IDs. After all, every Republican in the nation is looking for them.

What's that? There aren't any? Your conspiracy theory is debunked by reality?

Go on. We can use a laugh. Tell us how all these illegals are voting illegally and yet are not getting caught by the Republicans going over the voting records in detail.
Because.....I don't know......maybe......nobody is checking ID?
:dunno:

Just a WILD guess.

Democrats need voter fraud to win. Voter ID laws make it harder to do voter fraud. Hence their opposition.

Democrats are corrupt and evil, this is simply more proof of that.

And the white dudes can vote multiple times under different names at different precincts?

Forum List

Back