3 leftist "judges" declare NC voter id law "racist", even when FREE ID's were being given

Democrats need voter fraud to win. Voter ID laws make it harder to do voter fraud. Hence their opposition.

Democrats are corrupt and evil, this is simply more proof of that.
Don't kid yourself. If the Rs could find a way to cheat like that, they would.

Really? Do you have an example of when Republicans did voter fraud? Let's see your evidence.

Democrats need voter fraud to win. Voter ID laws make it harder to do voter fraud. Hence their opposition.

Democrats are corrupt and evil, this is simply more proof of that.
Don't kid yourself. If the Rs could find a way to cheat like that, they would.

Really? Do you have an example of when Republicans did voter fraud? Let's see your evidence.
Read my statement again. I never said Rs participated in voter fraud. I was simply pointing out that Rs (really politicians) cannot be trusted....EVER. They are all fucking narcissist bastards who will fuck their way to the top, no matter what. Don't kid yourself.

But, in this case, Democrats CLEARLY want to cheat and they are trying to stop efforts to prevent that cheating.

North Carolina appeals court halts voter ID law

Trying to insure leftists win in NC this year obviously. I had to use ID when I voted in 2016 when I lived in NC. Funny when my license was suspended MANY years ago I managed somehow to scrounge up 5$ for a state ID to vote. I guess blacks are that incapable of doing so eh lefties?

The Republican-backed bill passed almost entirely along party lines, and Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper vetoed it, to no avail. One black Democrat, former Charlotte Sen. Joel Ford, co-sponsored the bill and voted to overturn Cooper’s veto.

Last month, Ford told the News & Observer: “My motivation was the pure protection of the vote and to help people who did not have an ID secure one.”

In the wake of Tuesday’s ruling, Republicans have pointed to Ford’s support of the law as evidence that it couldn’t have been racist. Many have also echoed Ford’s point about helping people get IDs. Before the law was blocked in federal court, local boards of election were giving out free ID cards to people who asked for them.

Read more here: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article240387671.html#storylink=cpy

Ugh obviously blacks don't know how to ask for a free ID either eh lefties? Jesus can you show your disdain for blacks any more than that!?

The court’s ruling was unanimous, with judges Toby Hampson, Allegra Collins and John Arrowood all signing on. All three are Democrats.

Read more here: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article240387671.html#storylink=cpy

Ah what a surprise!
These judges are criminals. They are trying to facilitate voter fraud. They belong in prison, not on the bench.

All leftwing judges are criminals.

We are talking N Carolina here

If a poor black person has family that has resided in the state for generations and has been voting for decades.

Why do Republicans want to make sure he is not an illegal Mexican?
What are you protecting against in demanding a state ID?
So why is that any kind of a hardship? Is it harder then getting a drivers license? Is it harder then paying taxes or getting a welfare check? Is it any worse then being part of the current census?
Of course it would make it harder for out of staters to vote or the dead being able to vote.
Many people do not have a pure chain of documentation in their lives. Sketchy birth certificate, breakdown of family, adoptions, marriages. All can be grounds for denying a state ID

Let me ask you something honestly.

If a poor black woman in her 40s has lived in a community her whole life, her parents lived there, she went to school there. But her birth documentation is screwed up through no fault of her own

Should she be denied a vote?
Do you honestly believe she may be an illegal alien?
Let me ask you that same question. Do you really think that someone can go through that kind of life without some form of documentation? That they do not have a social security number? That they don't have a drivers license? That they don't have the ability to recieve welfare? That they don't rent or own anything?
No one wants to denie a voter other then dead people or those voting in more then one place.

You can pretend that there are stupid people that somehow get through life without some form of identification but it is harder to live without identification then it is to get it.
Millions do

Our society is biased towards those who own cars and have drivers licenses. Many people don’t drive or can’t drive.
We also have people with screwed up documentation. Takes lawyers and money to get it corrected.

Fact is.....people without acceptable documentation exist
Doesn’t make them non citizens

There is not a large illegal immigrant population in North Carolina. There IS a large population of poor blacks who have lived there for generations

I suspect the latter will be the ones targeted by voter ID enforcement
And the white dudes can vote multiple times under different names at different precincts?

Easy to check and see if that happens

It doesn’t

If a poor black person has family that has resided in the state for generations and has been voting for decades.

So why is that any kind of a hardship? Is it harder then getting a drivers license? Is it harder then paying taxes or getting a welfare check? Is it any worse then being part of the current census?
Of course it would make it harder for out of staters to vote or the dead being able to vote.
Many people do not have a pure chain of documentation in their lives. Sketchy birth certificate, breakdown of family, adoptions, marriages. All can be grounds for denying a state ID

If a poor black woman in her 40s has lived in a community her whole life, her parents lived there, she went to school there. But her birth documentation is screwed up through no fault of her own

Let me ask you that same question. Do you really think that someone can go through that kind of life without some form of documentation? That they do not have a social security number? That they don't have a drivers license? That they don't have the ability to recieve welfare? That they don't rent or own anything?
No one wants to denie a voter other then dead people or those voting in more then one place.

You can pretend that there are stupid people that somehow get through life without some form of identification but it is harder to live without identification then it is to get it.
Millions do

Our society is biased towards those who own cars and have drivers licenses. Many people don’t drive or can’t drive.
We also have people with screwed up documentation. Takes lawyers and money to get it corrected.

How is that racist?

How can anyone survive in this country without valid ID?

There is not a large illegal immigrant population in North Carolina. There IS a large population of poor blacks who have lived there for generations

I suspect the latter will be the ones targeted by voter ID enforcement
And the white dudes can vote multiple times under different names at different precincts?

Easy to check and see if that happens

It doesn’t
It's already been checked, and it happens.

Millions do

Fact is those same people are not allowed to drive, get food stamps, cash checks, have a bank account, fly on planes, have credit, work at a job, etc.

So you basically talking about someone that would not be voting since they have no means of living or getting to the polls.

North Carolina appeals court halts voter ID law

Trying to insure leftists win in NC this year obviously. I had to use ID when I voted in 2016 when I lived in NC. Funny when my license was suspended MANY years ago I managed somehow to scrounge up 5$ for a state ID to vote. I guess blacks are that incapable of doing so eh lefties?

The Republican-backed bill passed almost entirely along party lines, and Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper vetoed it, to no avail. One black Democrat, former Charlotte Sen. Joel Ford, co-sponsored the bill and voted to overturn Cooper’s veto.

Last month, Ford told the News & Observer: “My motivation was the pure protection of the vote and to help people who did not have an ID secure one.”

In the wake of Tuesday’s ruling, Republicans have pointed to Ford’s support of the law as evidence that it couldn’t have been racist. Many have also echoed Ford’s point about helping people get IDs. Before the law was blocked in federal court, local boards of election were giving out free ID cards to people who asked for them.

Ugh obviously blacks don't know how to ask for a free ID either eh lefties? Jesus can you show your disdain for blacks any more than that!?

The court’s ruling was unanimous, with judges Toby Hampson, Allegra Collins and John Arrowood all signing on. All three are Democrats.

Ah what a surprise!

Do these judges work for Putin?! Open invitation to let Putin hack our democracy!

Trump needs to have the FBI spy on these fuckers

The actual ruling, quote

"We believe all Democrats should be able to vote as many times as they can, and if you don't like that, we'll call you racist too"

Forum List

Back