Free Training On obamacare

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
If there was every any doubt in your mind........ :dunno:

Wow: Reporters' Guild Now Offering "Training" On How To Report Obamacare, Delivered by Pro-Obamacare Agitators and Administration Shills
—Ace

It's come to this.

Pro-Obamacare team trains reporters on covering Obamacare website problems | WashingtonExaminer.com

Reporters with the Society of American Business Editors and Writers received "training" on how to cover Obamacare's rollout from a policy expert who works with President Obama's former health information technology adviser.

The Commonwealth Fund's Sara Collins claimed during the training that healthcare.gov's chronic dysfunctionality does not signify "deeper issues" with the law.

"I don't think it signifies deeper problems, I think it is a website issue," Collins told SABEW during the Oct. 28 training seminar.

Her optimistic take on the law's difficulties is unsurprising since she works for an organization led by David Blumenthal, who was President Obama's national coordinator for health information technology from 2009 to 2011.
Via Hot Air. HotAir ? Politics, Culture, Media, 2012, Breaking News from a conservative viewpoint

I was about to type 'unbelievable' but it really isn't.

Fifty years, hell, even ten years ago the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM would have been embarrassed to have this found out. But now? It's almost like they're throwing it in our face.

Something needs to be done about these people who are destroying the 1st Amendment

There was also a story a few days ago about how dimocraps are paying $500,000 to try to get positive stories on obama written into TV SitComs and dramas.

Not gonna look it up.

If there was every any doubt in your mind........ :dunno:

Wow: Reporters' Guild Now Offering "Training" On How To Report Obamacare, Delivered by Pro-Obamacare Agitators and Administration Shills
—Ace

It's come to this.

Pro-Obamacare team trains reporters on covering Obamacare website problems | WashingtonExaminer.com

Reporters with the Society of American Business Editors and Writers received "training" on how to cover Obamacare's rollout from a policy expert who works with President Obama's former health information technology adviser.

The Commonwealth Fund's Sara Collins claimed during the training that healthcare.gov's chronic dysfunctionality does not signify "deeper issues" with the law.

"I don't think it signifies deeper problems, I think it is a website issue," Collins told SABEW during the Oct. 28 training seminar.

Her optimistic take on the law's difficulties is unsurprising since she works for an organization led by David Blumenthal, who was President Obama's national coordinator for health information technology from 2009 to 2011.
Via Hot Air. HotAir ? Politics, Culture, Media, 2012, Breaking News from a conservative viewpoint

I was about to type 'unbelievable' but it really isn't.

Fifty years, hell, even ten years ago the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM would have been embarrassed to have this found out. But now? It's almost like they're throwing it in our face.

Something needs to be done about these people who are destroying the 1st Amendment

There was also a story a few days ago about how dimocraps are paying $500,000 to try to get positive stories on obama written into TV SitComs and dramas.

Not gonna look it up.

OMG... paying sitcoms half a million for propaganda on Obamacare! How low will the go? Pull out the stops!

Forum List

Back