Rand Paul Fired now can Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V at Brietbart

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Rand Paul, now with footnotes, takes his column to Breitbart.com

Fired by those Liberals over at the Washington Times

He’s lost his column at the Washington Times, and he is now moving to Breitbart.com.

I got to catch Paul practicing his speech to the media “haters” who have been accusing him of plagiarism. I think he’s really turned over a new leaf!

“Before I get into this speech,” Paul began, “let me establish one fact: I am not a plagiarist. A plagiarist is someone who commits the “wrongful appropriation” and “purloining and publication” of another author’s “language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions” and the representation of them as one’s own original work. That’s not me. I’m not even listed in that Wikipedia entry. I am someone who talks and sometimes uses other people’s words when he talks. That’s known as oratory right there, and if you doubt me, I have a friend named Pistols at Dawn who wants to have a word with you. That’s right. I just challenged you to a duel. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Rand Paul, now with footnotes, takes his column to Breitbart.com

Fired by those Liberals over at the Washington Times

He’s lost his column at the Washington Times, and he is now moving to Breitbart.com.

I got to catch Paul practicing his speech to the media “haters” who have been accusing him of plagiarism. I think he’s really turned over a new leaf!

“Before I get into this speech,” Paul began, “let me establish one fact: I am not a plagiarist. A plagiarist is someone who commits the “wrongful appropriation” and “purloining and publication” of another author’s “language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions” and the representation of them as one’s own original work. That’s not me. I’m not even listed in that Wikipedia entry. I am someone who talks and sometimes uses other people’s words when he talks. That’s known as oratory right there, and if you doubt me, I have a friend named Pistols at Dawn who wants to have a word with you. That’s right. I just challenged you to a duel. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Paul will fit right in, Breitbart doesn't care about facts or truth, either.

Someone should tell Rand that Dueling in against the law in the state of Kentucky.

How about just a WWF Smack Down with Rachel. Oh wait, he'd probably lose.

Last edited:
1236646217949.gif

How long did it take you to find the picture, paste the pic and hit submit to show how much you "don't care"?

Someone should tell Rand that Dueling in against the law in the state of Kentucky.

How about just a WWF Smack Down with Rachel. Oh wait, he'd probably lose.

Someone should also tell Rand Paul that the Kentucky healthcare exchange is one of the best in the country;

now the inbreds who voted for him can get their tooth fixed.

Forum List

Back