Free Trade

Yup! They
free trade is not a single party issue.

The massive companies support it and, as a result, all sides are mired in it - end of story.

You are not going to take care of it until you git rid of the two party system as it is now.
We the masses need to take back control of one of the parties. Can't be the GOP the rich already own that one. That party believes in trickle down zero regulations free trade.

The Democrats are owned by the rich too but we can take back control if we get tea baggers and libertarians to stop the nonsense and we need 25% more voter turnout from the people that don't vote.
The democrats are not even trying so no, the dems certainly are not the party that is anywhere near being taken back.

It is funny - the left like to talk about the civil war within the republican party and then here we are with you pretending that it is not happening. Libertarians and the tea party are TRYING to take back a party and you want them to knock it off? That is rather funny because if that happens we are not going anywhere. What I want to know is where the fuck have the OWS crowd gone to as they WERE the attempt to take back the democratic party. Now they are no more.
Yup. They didn't even show up to last two midterms

The massive companies support it and, as a result, all sides are mired in it - end of story.

You are not going to take care of it until you git rid of the two party system as it is now.
We the masses need to take back control of one of the parties. Can't be the GOP the rich already own that one. That party believes in trickle down zero regulations free trade.

The Democrats are owned by the rich too but we can take back control if we get tea baggers and libertarians to stop the nonsense and we need 25% more voter turnout from the people that don't vote.
you aint going to get shit back bobo....both parties are owned by the rich....i hope you like the bone you get tossed every now and then to make it look like they are doing something for you....even knowing this you will still vote for them....like i have said before,the republicans tell you they dont like you,the democrats tell you what you wanna hear,and laugh at you when you leave the room and fuck you behind your back....
And you think a 3rd party is easier than taking over one of the other parties? Then why didn't the tea baggers or libertarians try it?

Let me tell you the bone the democratic liberal way gave me harry. My dad worked for Ford. Union wages and great insurance. A pension. Job security and my parents have $500k and 2 homes plus social security and a pension coming in.

The new Americans will tell about how their parents worked for minimum wage and how they have to take care if their parents because they have nothing
they did not try it because they have the same attitude that you and 90% of the country have about 3rd parties.....i worked for the govt for 33 years bobo,you dont have to tell me how the fucking republicans look at govt workers,i have taken some abuse by a few righties here for that and especially because i belong to a "gasp" Union.....i just sold a building i bought in 1982 for 80,000 bucks for 820,000 dollars.....and i have a nice pension with great health ins...both parties still suck....

Protectionism doesn't grow the economy. I understand the concern of those with a high school level education that blue collar jobs in manufacturing aren't as prevalent as 40 years ago. It's tough. But ultimately trade benefits our country.

you aint going to get shit back bobo....both parties are owned by the rich....i hope you like the bone you get tossed every now and then to make it look like they are doing something for you....even knowing this you will still vote for them....like i have said before,the republicans tell you they dont like you,the democrats tell you what you wanna hear,and laugh at you when you leave the room and fuck you behind your back....
And you think a 3rd party is easier than taking over one of the other parties? Then why didn't the tea baggers or libertarians try it?

Let me tell you the bone the democratic liberal way gave me harry. My dad worked for Ford. Union wages and great insurance. A pension. Job security and my parents have $500k and 2 homes plus social security and a pension coming in.

The new Americans will tell about how their parents worked for minimum wage and how they have to take care if their parents because they have nothing
they did not try it because they have the same attitude that you and 90% of the country have about 3rd parties.....i worked for the govt for 33 years bobo,you dont have to tell me how the fucking republicans look at govt workers,i have taken some abuse by a few righties here for that and especially because i belong to a "gasp" Union.....i just sold a building i bought in 1982 for 80,000 bucks for 820,000 dollars.....and i have a nice pension with great health ins...both parties still suck....
You and my fucking dad! You guys don't know how good you had it and the Republicans don't want workers having it so good.

Now that you're old and got yours now you're a con? F u harry, and my dad too. Lol jk.

You and my fucking dad! You guys don't know how good you had it and the Republicans don't want workers having it so good.

Now that you're old and got yours now you're a con? F u harry, and my dad too. Lol jk.
yea im a "con" bobo.....thats why i am a union member,stand up for people getting health ins,for people getting medical pot,cant stand the religious right,unlike your fellow democrats out here voted for gay marriage twice,voted for clinton twice,.....oh but thats right,i think your good buddy dean is a lowlife jerk...so i must be a conservative.....

I know that you cannot and will not 'take over' one of the existing parties as long as you are voting for the same owned asshats to take office. Who is going to get the nomination for the democrats? How much resistance is she going to face?

That is how 'successful' efforts have been at recapturing the democrats - there is not even a whisper of non-conformance.

Yup! They

The democrats are not even trying so no, the dems certainly are not the party that is anywhere near being taken back.

It is funny - the left like to talk about the civil war within the republican party and then here we are with you pretending that it is not happening. Libertarians and the tea party are TRYING to take back a party and you want them to knock it off? That is rather funny because if that happens we are not going anywhere. What I want to know is where the fuck have the OWS crowd gone to as they WERE the attempt to take back the democratic party. Now they are no more.
Yup. They didn't even show up to last two midterms
And that is a damned travesty.

They are also not showing up now. They are going to the polls to pull the lever for the corporatist. The OWS movement essentially does not exist anymore.

I know that you cannot and will not 'take over' one of the existing parties as long as you are voting for the same owned asshats to take office. Who is going to get the nomination for the democrats? How much resistance is she going to face?

That is how 'successful' efforts have been at recapturing the democrats - there is not even a whisper of non-conformance.
Well we had something going when we had Pelosi Reed and Obama in charge but not enough to overcome the filabuster. SO, the GOP obstructed so bad that they turned the American people completely off and we all know voter turnout in 2010 was pathetic. So pathetic the GOP took back the House. Then voter turn out was so low in 2012 they took back the Senate.

Had the same people showed up to vote in 2010 and 2012 as did in 2008 and kicked out all the obstructionists, we would have taken back our country. But instead the opposite happened.

And no doubt had this happened the Democrats would have turned corrupt. But that's when we would have replaced them with GOP politicians who have tweeked their message and their goals. But that isn't what happened. What happened is the GOP are the same assholes they were back in 2007. They haven't had to change one bit. They know they don't have to change. THey just have to make you so frustrated you don't show up to vote. Then they win every time.

*sigh*

And right there is the reason that the dems cannot regain their party. They are so blind with hate for the republicans they cannot see the tendrils within their own party so they support it time and time again. Like the right does with ODS, the left experiences the exact same thing and they do not even know.

Continue to believe that Obama was anything but a corporate shill. Continue to ignore virtually everything he has done. It is those guys over there that want your cookie.

I'm starting to hear Republicans sound an awful lot like unions who warned us about NAFTA back in the 80s.

Any Republican willing to apologize and admit us liberals were right?

Seems middle class Republicans back then didn't think their job would ever be sent to china India or mexico but it has.

Don't say Clinton signed NAFTA because that was drafted by the GOP and we were not happy with NAFTA but Republicans sure were. He bush would have signed it but he lost re election

I never supported NAFTA, GATT ect. and I have been a right winger (with some exceptions) for a lot of years. BTW NAFTA and GATT while backed by most Rs passed under Clinton.

This , NAFTA, is something both the republicans and democrats who voted for it and passed it and Clinton for signing it.
It was nothing but multi-national corporate lobbyists that helped with the passing of it.

I'm starting to hear Republicans sound an awful lot like unions who warned us about NAFTA back in the 80s.

Seems middle class Republicans back then didn't think their job would ever be sent to china India or mexico but it has.

Don't say Clinton signed NAFTA because that was drafted by the GOP and we were not happy with NAFTA but Republicans sure were. He bush would have signed it but he lost re election

This , NAFTA, is something both the republicans and democrats who voted for it and passed it and Clinton for signing it.
It was nothing but multi-national corporate lobbyists that helped with the passing of it.

And somehow the dems are deluded enough to demand it is a republican only thing. Even though the dems support it all the way.

It is amazing the levels that partisans will take to demand the other side is evil and they are good.

Oh! there is plenty of that to go around from both sides.
This, however, was not , in my opinion, in the best interest of the country.
It shows the vested interest of the multi-national corporations in our government.
The TPP is also something that appears to be along the same lines as NAFTA
Bad.

And somehow the dems are deluded enough to demand it is a republican only thing. Even though the dems support it all the way.

It is amazing the levels that partisans will take to demand the other side is evil and they are good.

It shows the vested interest of the multi-national corporations in our government.
Bad.

You sound just like a liberal union democrat in the 80s. No one listened then why should they now? It's too late. Flood gates are open.

Same with illegals who companies swore were just here doing jobs Americans wouldn't do.

Seems you agree with the status of NAFTA and TPP. Stay with it and see what else they do with the likes of others ,like you.

Bad.

You sound just like a liberal union democrat in the 80s. No one listened then why should they now? It's too late. Flood gates are open.

Same with illegals who companies swore were just here doing jobs Americans wouldn't do.

Sounds fairly bipartisan to me

After much consideration and emotional discussion, the House of Representatives passed the North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act on November 17, 1993, 234-200. The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. The bill passed the Senate on November 20, 1993, 61-38.[6] Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats. Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993; the agreement went into effect on January 1, 1994.

North American Free Trade Agreement - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

For the record, I've always opposed NAFTA

Sounds fairly bipartisan to me

After much consideration and emotional discussion, the House of Representatives passed the North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act on November 17, 1993, 234-200. The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. The bill passed the Senate on November 20, 1993, 61-38.[6] Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats. Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993; the agreement went into effect on January 1, 1994.

North American Free Trade Agreement - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

For the record, I've always opposed NAFTA
NAFTA is one example where Republicans get to say there's no difference between the parties. But bill signing NAFTA isn't a reason to vote GOP.

I've been against it from it's beginning and still am..................the status quo from BOTH PARTIES are bought and payed for whores.................

The Chamber of Congress offers money to both sides and they spread their legs for the highest bidders...............and that is why these job killing Free Trade Deals are still going on..................as our jobs leave the country.............................

The OP is so Partisan that he must have missed people saying this for nearly 2 decades...........as he ignores the whores from his own side.

Our side is TRYING TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH.........as another poster has already said..............you NOT SO MUCH.

Clinton signed the jobs away bud. Deal with it. He could have easily vetoed. There was a candidate that warned you about the sucking sound but you ignored it and voted for the fool who sent American jobs away.

Clinton signed the jobs away bud. Deal with it. He could have easily vetoed. There was a candidate that warned you about the sucking sound but you ignored it and voted for the fool who sent American jobs away.
Don't forget that he blames you for his vote....

Forum List

Back