Free Trade

I'm starting to hear Republicans sound an awful lot like unions who warned us about NAFTA back in the 80s.

Any Republican willing to apologize and admit us liberals were right?

Seems middle class Republicans back then didn't think their job would ever be sent to china India or mexico but it has.

Don't say Clinton signed NAFTA because that was drafted by the GOP and we were not happy with NAFTA but Republicans sure were. He bush would have signed it but he lost re election

Clinton signed the jobs away bud. Deal with it. He could have easily vetoed. There was a candidate that warned you about the sucking sound but you ignored it and voted for the fool who sent American jobs away.
Unions were right so was Bernie Sanders.

I'm starting to hear Republicans sound an awful lot like unions who warned us about NAFTA back in the 80s.

Seems middle class Republicans back then didn't think their job would ever be sent to china India or mexico but it has.

Don't say Clinton signed NAFTA because that was drafted by the GOP and we were not happy with NAFTA but Republicans sure were. He bush would have signed it but he lost re election

Clinton signed the jobs away bud. Deal with it. He could have easily vetoed. There was a candidate that warned you about the sucking sound but you ignored it and voted for the fool who sent American jobs away.
Don't forget that he blames you for his vote....
Are Republicans anti free trade?

Unions were right so was Bernie Sanders.

No, unions exploit their members and then pay some union chief a six or seven figure salary who bargains with the company to get employees a 10 cent an hour raise and you fall for it every time.

Are Republicans anti free trade?
What does that have to do with blaming them for something that your side supports?

You see, the republican stance is irrelevant to what YOU voted for. I am not going to get sucked into the asinine process of voting for evil because you falsely believe that they are less evil than the other guy. That gets you right where we are now.

WELL LEFTARD, you can always go back to sticking your head in the sand and pretending the big bad world will go away

free trade is not a single party issue.

The massive companies support it and, as a result, all sides are mired in it - end of story.

You are not going to take care of it until you git rid of the two party system as it is now.

Important things, like what they want to replace Obamacare with, or student loan debt, or income inequality, they either want to destroy it or ignore it. In fact, the only one that had a concrete plan to do anything was Trump's ridiculous wall.

No shit.... we do need plans to fix all the left's fuckups... you guys have been fucking things up since the early part of the twentieth century. Fucking progressive idiots.

Its not about the 2 party system. Its about holding politicians accountable and educating yourself. Its about not letting YOUR boy get away with lies. Its mostly about wanting the truth and wanting and knowing whats good for the Country. If you dont know whats good for us then your lost from the beginning and have become nothing more than ignorant robots.There are plenty of ppl here that have watched the spiral and insist all is good. For example, remember the meeting chenney had with the oil company exects where no minutes were taken and no reporters were allowed in? Absolutly NO record of the meeting and a week later the price of fuel skyrocketed? The Saudi's and the bushes have been friends for generations.....and no one make's the connection....instead ppl make excuses for him. The 2 party system is not the problem....you are.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]

No, unions exploit their members and then pay some union chief a six or seven figure salary who bargains with the company to get employees a 10 cent an hour raise and you fall for it every time.[/QUOTE]

Lol...wow...you'd have been better saying nothing. You've never, ever been in a union.
Union shops make better pay, better working conditions, safety is paramount hours are good and overtime benefits are given.
Why do you hate the working class?
Unions get in the way of the greedy.

Actually idiot those Republicans on the conservative side of trade issues have always been around

and your Progressive Messiah is the one pushing both trade deals

how about instead of whining about others YOU APOLOGIZE ???

First of all, I don't expect you to say anything factual or intelligent. Not your fault. You've been sucked into the whirlpool of ignorance. It ok. You might escape some day. Second, I am not a liberal. I am also not con. What I am is a realest patriot. I care about what is good for our country. I have looked back at the good times and figured out what went wrong.
It is sooooooooooooooo fucking easy to figure it all out. Its simple but most of the ppl here have no desire to know and support what is good for the country.
In a nutshell, corporate and business have gotten almost everything the want and we have taken a giant fuckin shit on our working and skilled working.

Don't say Clinton signed NAFTA
why?....are you saying didnt?....

He not only signed it, he got a dem congress to pass it.
More Republicans signed NAFTA than Democrats.

In fact you probably can't name one Republican that was anti free trade

The Unions and liberals that sound like the OP are liars. Clinton pushed for this harder then anything during his two terms. The results were predicted and we are seeing the results now. Now the left wants to revision history.
More Republican senators and house members signed it than Democrats. That's not spin it's a fact.

And hw bush ceremoniously signed NAFTA before he lost to Bill. It was a done deal by that time.

And Clinton put in worker protections and bush 2 removed them in 2000.

And Republicans today are still pro NAFTA. You gonna vote em out?

Clinton signed it into law. His wife will end your job....you know...the one you're voting for. The ignorance is simply astounding.

Clinton signed it into law. His wife will end your job....you know...the one you're voting for. The ignorance is simply astounding.
Now you guys are against free trade? Is Paul Ryan and John McCain?

If unions were against NAFTA and republicans are against NAFTA how the fuk does it translate to "liberals were right"? Liberals were wrong and they continue to be wrong. The left must be desperate to bring up this junk.

I'm pretty sure those two morons are for sending american jobs away. They hate america as much as the hillary.

I'm pretty sure those two morons are for sending american jobs away. They hate america as much as the hillary.
As long as you notice democrats are open to making trade fair and Republicans not.

If unions were against NAFTA and republicans are against NAFTA how the fuk does it translate to "liberals were right"? Liberals were wrong and they continue to be wrong. The left must be desperate to bring up this junk.
Republicans are against NAFTA since when? I can show you us real liberals have always been against it. Welcome aboard.

I agree about Dino's. They went along with the GOP much too much.

Show me anything pre trump that proves Republicans were ever against free unregulated trade. You can't. In fact we agree with you. Do Republicans?

I'm calling you out on your comment that Republicans are against NAFTA. Name them. Who's against NAFTA? Mike pence? Ryan? Cruz? Jeb? Christie? Mitch?

Forum List

Back