Free Stuff.... For whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yes. If the propaganda piece weren't spot-on, you would have said so, and because you said it was, it must have been.

Despite all your self-aggrandizement, that isn't reasoning at work, son.
You're accusing me of accepting that "propaganda piece" as fact without checking into it? But, here you are having provided not one shred of proof dispelling the claims made in that video or pointing out the false statements.

That video was a propaganda piece, no question. It just happens to have facts backing it up, unless, of course you would like to challenge one of those facts. It's not hard to go look it up for yourself. (What the fuck do you think I did?)

Do you think someone looks like an FUCKING IDIOT when he/she challenges the factual accuracy of a video without knowing whether or not those facts are true? (What do you think you did?) Do you think that's reasoning?

So why don't you tell IM2 what facts were not true? Why are you arguing with me about it? That's what you should've been doing the whole time with IM2, instead of throwing around a bunch of poop from your ass and getting off topic!!!

Now, I'm having to argue with both him AND you. It would be easier for me if you would just leave.
The video became factless around minute 3.
Yeah. It was a propaganda piece.

But, 3 minutes of the video was more than enough to prove IM2's point that white people have been getting what can be characterized as "affirmative action" for many, many years, and black people were NOT allowed to participate.

We have misuse of government by white people in the past to thank for IM2's sound argument for white people kindly shutting the fuck up on affirmative action or even reparations NOW.

DO NOT MISUSE GOVERNMENT!!! FOR ANY REASON!!! LEARN YOUR LESSONS!!!

Apart from the sparse OP, IM2 continues to post on this very Thread how the last 50 years have been no better than the past.
If he can't back it up, fine.

What would be your point?

Many black folks alive today didn't have full rights as citizens and were deliberately fucked over on opportunities because of their race. You cannot ignore that.

We white people certainly have little room to talk, given the glaring hypocrisy and double standard it demonstrates. I know it would probably make me madder than a pervert with palsy trying to open up a condom wrapper.

If life sucks so much let them do what the Jews did so successfully...start a country

Oh yeah!
They have a whole continent and they can’t stop selling drugs and killing each other.

My trifling white ass?Nothing racist about that!

I'm sure Bootney would agree. He wants you to call him a brother SO bad .
It's no more of a racial slur than you talking about his trifling black ass, I suppose.
to
So, you have been reduced to flat out lying .

That says much about you and your agenda here.
Don't drag me into your slap fights with IM2. If you think he is racist, that does nothing to change the OP. We call that the ad homenum fallacy. You're not attacking his argument or mine, you're just pointing out personal issues and throwing more shit, WITHOUT really addressing the topic of the OP.

IM2's statement about your trifling ass, which is white, was probably a bigoted remark. There. Happy?

Congratulations. Your shit throwing and grabbassery proved that IM2 might be a bigot.

You have completely FAILED to address the OP. You suck.

You lied. I have never said anything about his trifling black ass.

For a person who claims to be a libertarian, you sure are one hell of an authoritarian.

The topic is once again black victimhood. IM2 has made dozens upon dozens upon dozens of these and they all follow the same pattern. Backs are not responsible for anything they do. Whites are racists and are responsible for everything bad about the black community.

You have not addressed a single factor having to do with black behavior, black responsibility or lack thereof, black attitudes or ANYTHING to do with actual cause and effect . All you have done is indulge in smugness, virtue signaling and defense of one of the very WORSE racists on this board.

Attaboy. Good job! Here's a cookie.

To clarify, you mean the government policies that stopped in the 1800s?

Nope. I said 243 years. 1776-2019.
Not in the video.
That crap is only spouted by self-hating academics who are only too happy to collect their 95K/year.
Another one who can't take the truth.
Maybe because I have never experienced any advantage for being White.
One’s things for sure...in NY you have to be Black to get a civil service job.

But you have and that's the problem. And I bet the majority of civil service workers are not black. The next thing you'll be trying to tell me how only blacks work on wall street.
See, I don't believe it is true that being white bestows any substantial advantage, and I want the opportunity to convince you.

But, I will probably never get the opportunity, because a million gnats will shit all over us the whole time if I try.
:beer:

Oh, but I don't have to. You talked dirty about Dogma's trifling white ass.
:laugh:

I gotch!!!
:banana:

You must accept it now. You lost. That highly offensive/bigoted statement condemns you forever!!! Shameful. A person would need therapy after being on the receiving end of such a degrading, bigoted remark.
:laughing0301:

We have gotten to page 5 and the majority of the posts have nothing to do with the OP. And that includes a couple of posts by the rule enforcers.

This thread is about the 243 years of affirmative action whites have been getting.

And let me address something here. None of you whites that call yourselves experts on being black have ever live one second as a black person. You don't know shit about being black or what blacks need to do. Furthermore you are the LAST people to be telling others how to make it. This thread is going to show you why I can say that.

Alright.....I admit it.

I was given my 5k sqft. house on the sixth fairway,my 65k truck,the wifes 40k truck,my 20k SxS,my 20k plus backyard kitchen and an expendable income I cant spend unless I really try.

Thank you white privilege Gods!!!
I'm unworthy .....:udaman:

You're accusing me of accepting that "propaganda piece" as fact without checking into it? But, here you are having provided not one shred of proof dispelling the claims made in that video or pointing out the false statements.

That video was a propaganda piece, no question. It just happens to have facts backing it up, unless, of course you would like to challenge one of those facts. It's not hard to go look it up for yourself. (What the fuck do you think I did?)

Do you think someone looks like an FUCKING IDIOT when he/she challenges the factual accuracy of a video without knowing whether or not those facts are true? (What do you think you did?) Do you think that's reasoning?

So why don't you tell IM2 what facts were not true? Why are you arguing with me about it? That's what you should've been doing the whole time with IM2, instead of throwing around a bunch of poop from your ass and getting off topic!!!

Now, I'm having to argue with both him AND you. It would be easier for me if you would just leave.

But, 3 minutes of the video was more than enough to prove IM2's point that white people have been getting what can be characterized as "affirmative action" for many, many years, and black people were NOT allowed to participate.

We have misuse of government by white people in the past to thank for IM2's sound argument for white people kindly shutting the fuck up on affirmative action or even reparations NOW.

Apart from the sparse OP, IM2 continues to post on this very Thread how the last 50 years have been no better than the past.
If he can't back it up, fine.

What would be your point?

Many black folks alive today didn't have full rights as citizens and were deliberately fucked over on opportunities because of their race. You cannot ignore that.

We white people certainly have little room to talk, given the glaring hypocrisy and double standard it demonstrates. I know it would probably make me madder than a pervert with palsy trying to open up a condom wrapper.

If life sucks so much let them do what the Jews did so successfully...start a country

Oh yeah!
They have a whole continent and they can’t stop selling drugs and killing each other.
Are you telling them to go back to Africa? Are you saying that all black people sell drugs and kill each other?

C'mon, dude.
I don't suppose you realize how insulting that statement is. Holy Thor and Odin. No wonder the black guys on this forum are so fucking pissed. They've gotta hear that shit all the time.

Well, this is really helping me. I don't know why I bother to try and persuade black folks to quit sharing a tent with the goose-stepping commies and come join me in TRUE liberalism (libertarianism). Seem fruitless at this point. Thanks for your help, jackass.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Free Stuff.... For whites :eusa_think:

I'm beige... Kind of an off white... Does that count?

This happened yesterday so it makes it somewhat historical...

I recieved a Grand Slam Breakfast at Denney's because it was my 65th birthday at no charge which makes it qualify as free stuff...

Am I a racist? :dunno:

You certainly are one smug little millennial, aren't you?
Bitch, I have a kid driving right now. Don't try (but fail miserably) to insult your way out of this.

Don't get pissed at me because you suck at arguing and don't even realize it.

You're doing exactly what you accused him of doing--using accusations of racism to shut down his points, rather than addressing them, which I don't think you have done ONE SINGLE TIME.

Again, why don't you focus on the facts in the video that you find are false? Get on topic.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh, boy. I am gonna take this thing all apart and bash it to pieces.

I have no fear of being called a racist. I DO have a fear of being unreasonable or irrational (which is all racial bigotry is) as any person with a brain should fear, or better said, I have a strong desire to be rational. I have no problem confronting the irrational. A person's irresponsibility is none of my damn business until it directly affects me.

I think you mean sycophant and you misusing it here. Not to sound insulting to IM2, but I do not believe he is a person of great influence or high importance from whom I can expect to extract favors or gain some advantage.

And, if you think I am kissing IM2's ass, you have NOT been paying attention. Just because I am not sitting here throwing shit a him does not mean we're in lockstep. Admitting FACTS that clear and indisputable is not kissing ass. You don't think I would have shot that video down if it were inaccurate? I would have DESTROYED it. It does no good to defend the indefensible. That's called being reasonable, which makes one MORE CREDIBLE and more persuasive.

But back to your misguided ass-kissing accusation, there's a difference between disagreeing with someone in a reasonable discussion and being a complete asshole toward them. Your own fucking signature gif kind of gets to the point :laugh: Surely, you don't believe that being an asshole to someone your are trying to persuade is an effective strategy, do you?

On second though, maybe you do.

He threatens you because you keep getting off topic. If you want to talk about other shit, go start your own thread. It's not unreasonable for the OP to ask you to stay on topic. Hell, he couldn't get anyone to watch the damn video and comment on it for 5 fucking pages. I think he has been pretty damn patient. Regardless of whether you instinctively disagree with IM2, you are not allow to come shit in his thread.

IM2 and I have disagreed throughout this entire thread, in a fairly heated fashion. He has NOT ONE SINGLE TIME threaten to "black-privilege" silence me by reporting to mods. Most of the hostility you see from him (both here and elsewhere) is frustration because people are posting in this thread for the sole purpose of telling him he's an "angry, bigoted, white-hating, race-baiting, etc." whatever, instead of addressing the topic.

A rational person who holds the nearly exact same views as you could look at IM2's behavior in this thread and agree that he has tried to silence no one but those who are fucking up his thread with off-topic bullshit.

I know you have a lot of things you want to say to IM2. I know you want to make all kinds of points about the general topic of race and privilege or whatever, but DAMN dude. If it is NOT about the thread topic, go make your points elsewhere. That's not too much to ask, is it?
:dunno:

Ah, yes. If the propaganda piece weren't spot-on, you would have said so, and because you said it was, it must have been.

I am not going to stop until racism is gone.

On this thread I am saying that whites here like you need to STFU about blacks getting free shit because whites have been getting free shit for 243 years.

Post examples of my racism. Show me where I have said anything that implies black racial superiority. The immature juvenile attempts aren't going to work. You pricks troll threads on purpose so the moderators close them unless they are threads by racist whites posting about blacks. Follow the rules or get reported.
Yes, I understand that you have grown up with black privilege, being given first dibs at jobs, first dibs at school and most importantly, preferential treatment in all aspects of your life absolving you of the responsibility for your behavior and attitudes as well as for the results of your life choices. The fear of being called a racist in the white community is such a powerful motivator that white people are not allowed to confront black people on their hatred and irresponsibility without being called a racist, not only by blacks, but by white sychophants like Bootney who have ingested political correctness so thoroughly as to fall in line with deference to blacks he does not show other groups.

Black privilege is based upon intimidation, that intimidation geared towards blacks gaining an advantage over whites. Instead of taking responsibility for the children you produce, teaching them good values like a strong regard for education and a solid work ethic, you use the race card to silence any who dare to question your own responsibility for your actions. This has resulted in a two tier system of privilege where blacks are held to a much lower standard than any other group, and if anybody objects, then they MUST be silenced.

You have threatened to tattle on me twice, now, and you do so because I am calling you on your whiny bull shit. Silencing others is part of black privilege, and so you are trying to extend that to this place. You cannot silence me directly, of course, so need the mods to do it for you. My advice is that next time you should report me and have one of the Mods who does not like me act as your agent in silencing me. That way you don't look like that passive aggressive snotty little bitch girl from the 4th grade who was always threatening to tattle to teacher after she was successful in getting the other kids agitated by provoking them.
Oh, boy. I am gonna take this thing all apart and bash it to pieces.

The fear of being called a racist in the white community is such a powerful motivator that white people are not allowed to confront black people on their hatred and irresponsibility without being called a racist
I have no fear of being called a racist. I DO have a fear of being unreasonable or irrational (which is all racial bigotry is) as any person with a brain should fear, or better said, I have a strong desire to be rational. I have no problem confronting the irrational. A person's irresponsibility is none of my damn business until it directly affects me.

but by white sychophants like Bootney who have ingested political correctness so thoroughly as to fall in line with deference to blacks he does not show other groups.
I think you mean sycophant and you misusing it here. Not to sound insulting to IM2, but I do not believe he is a person of great influence or high importance from whom I can expect to extract favors or gain some advantage.

And, if you think I am kissing IM2's ass, you have NOT been paying attention. Just because I am not sitting here throwing shit a him does not mean we're in lockstep. Admitting FACTS that clear and indisputable is not kissing ass. You don't think I would have shot that video down if it were inaccurate? I would have DESTROYED it. It does no good to defend the indefensible. That's called being reasonable, which makes one MORE CREDIBLE and more persuasive.

But back to your misguided ass-kissing accusation, there's a difference between disagreeing with someone in a reasonable discussion and being a complete asshole toward them. Your own fucking signature gif kind of gets to the point :laugh: Surely, you don't believe that being an asshole to someone your are trying to persuade is an effective strategy, do you?

On second though, maybe you do.

You have threatened to tattle on me twice, now, and you do so because I am calling you on your whiny bull shit. Silencing others is part of black privilege, and so you are trying to extend that to this place. You cannot silence me directly, of course, so need the mods to do it for you. My advice is that next time you should report me and have one of the Mods who does not like me act as your agent in silencing me. That way you don't look like that passive aggressive snotty little bitch girl from the 4th grade who was always threatening to tattle to teacher after she was successful in getting the other kids agitated by provoking them.
He threatens you because you keep getting off topic. If you want to talk about other shit, go start your own thread. It's not unreasonable for the OP to ask you to stay on topic. Hell, he couldn't get anyone to watch the damn video and comment on it for 5 fucking pages. I think he has been pretty damn patient. Regardless of whether you instinctively disagree with IM2, you are not allow to come shit in his thread.

IM2 and I have disagreed throughout this entire thread, in a fairly heated fashion. He has NOT ONE SINGLE TIME threaten to "black-privilege" silence me by reporting to mods. Most of the hostility you see from him (both here and elsewhere) is frustration because people are posting in this thread for the sole purpose of telling him he's an "angry, bigoted, white-hating, race-baiting, etc." whatever, instead of addressing the topic.

A rational person who holds the nearly exact same views as you could look at IM2's behavior in this thread and agree that he has tried to silence no one but those who are fucking up his thread with off-topic bullshit.

I know you have a lot of things you want to say to IM2. I know you want to make all kinds of points about the general topic of race and privilege or whatever, but DAMN dude. If it is NOT about the thread topic, go make your points elsewhere. That's not too much to ask, is it?
:dunno:

No it didn't.

No there isn't. I am not say whites are trifling and blacks don't have 243 years believing we are superior to whites.

Bootney doesn't want to do anything but discuss this topic.
I realize you are accustomed to your black privilege which allows you to lie thrPugh your teeth and have a white person challenge you but that was bull shit.

You know as well as I did what you meant by trifling white aas.

Yes I do. That you as an individual white person is trifling.

You aren't challenging me. You are trolling and making personal attacks.

Since you seem unable to stop, you're getting reported.

On this thread I am saying that whites here like you need to STFU about blacks getting free shit because whites have been getting free shit for 243 years.
And one day soon, I am going to prove to you that any substantial level of racism is gone, even though, as I type this, somebody is telling you to go back to Africa and to quit selling drugs and murdering.
suicideicon2.gif

But, you must be convinced. I won. You talked about Dogma's trifling white ass...you BIGOT!!!

IM2,

You hired this guy as a plant to come in here throw bombs on everything, didn't you? Trying to throw me off my game?

I see how it is.

You fight dirty.

Bootney, honey, if your white guilt overcompensation ever gets to the point where you are tempted to go full-on Rachel Dolezal, do let me know, k? I might be able to talk to somebody who can talk to somebody and put together a team to help you.
Well, thank you. That's mighty thoughty of you, Dogma. I'll keep your number handy in case I do feel too guilty.

I may also need you to step in and help out the next time I am trying to convince a black guy that white people are not looking down their noses at black folks. I am sure you'll set them straight for me.
:beer:

No there isn't. I am not say whites are trifling and blacks don't have 243 years believing we are superior to whites.

I realize you are accustomed to your black privilege which allows you to lie thrPugh your teeth and have a white person challenge you but that was bull shit.

That makes three threats of tattling and now one statement that you are definitely tattling.

Good thing you enjoy that black privilege like you do, because what you have said to others far exceeds what anybody has said to you.

You can't post anything racist I have said. You have refused to post on topic and take that raggedy ass black privilege shit back to stormfront, you punk motherfucker.

That makes three threats of tattling and now one statement that you are definitely tattling.

Good thing you enjoy that black privilege like you do, because what you have said to others far exceeds what anybody has said to you.

You can't post anything racist I have said. You have refused to post on topic and take that raggedy ass black privilege shit back to stormfront, you punk motherfucker.
You can tell who has a post-graduate degree. There's no way in hell a person who argues as shitty as some of these people do could ever have completed an acceptable thesis or dissertation. What apparently passes on here as a valid argument would get a dude laughed out of the fucking building.

You can tell who has a post-graduate degree. There's no way in hell a person who argues as shitty as some of these people do could ever have completed an acceptable thesis or dissertation. What apparently passes on here as a valid argument would get a dude laughed out of the fucking building.

True.

Started to clean this thread and realized it was to full of off topic flaming, baiting and trolling from all sides. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back