Free speech on college campuses?

well not overall. Don't know where this AP writer has been but this has been going on for a number of years.

Do they even know what "free speech" is?

Will they get arrested and thrown into prison for their speech? If not, then they have "freedom of speech"

That's one of the impressions the conservatives have been trying to convince people of for decades.

And the colleges have done a damn fine job of selling the impression.

Like how everytime a conservative goes to a campus to give a talk, they are lucky to get out of there with their lives.

And the colleges have done a damn fine job of selling the impression.

Like how everytime a conservative goes to a campus to give a talk, they are lucky to get out of there with their lives.

That's because these speakers come there to preach racism and division. Are they all conservatives?

That's because these speakers come there to preach racism and division.

Really? You must be listening to different speakers in your creepy bullshit mind because everyone I've listened to is preaching the exact opposite: solidarity, healing, common sense and unity for a brighter, better America tomorrow.

Gee, I guess if Americans got unity, healing and common sense, you fucks and the rest of the subversive far left wing idiots would be SHIT out of a job, huh?

The only ones truly preaching racism and division are the far left/ democrats--- at every turn, you jerks go off on any tangent to avoid a strong, healthy, unified american people.

The Left used to be big advocates of free speech.

censorshipkjcjchcakdsjd.jpg

censorshipsdsdsdjjjfjf.jpg

You must be listening to different speakers in your creepy bullshit mind because everyone I've listened to is preaching the exact opposite: solidarity, healing, common sense and unity for a brighter, better America tomorrow.
Why would you tell a lie like that?

Forum List

Back