Why Was a Violent, Gender Confused Boy Allowed to Stay in Portland School After Beating up Girls?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Question asked.
You already know the answer.

How about I put on a dress and beat the shit out of Superintendent Sue Reiki-Smith?

So she will learn what the issue is?

1696276785017.gif

Yes we know the answer.
Because for liberals - what they fear the most - is each other.
They will love you today, gorge on your corpse later if you dare step off the line.
He is back because not allowing him back... is to admit that maybe it wasn't a good idea in the first place.

And BTW - he is not "gender confused"... he is gender mind fucked.
Most likely follows numerous social media stars like Dylan Mulvaney... whose MOST of their millions of followers are minor teens. They are influenced by literally mentally ill people.
If a person can't see that Dylan Mulvaney is mentally ill... then you are also.

Yes we know the answer.
Because for liberals - what they fear the most - is each other.
They will love you today, gorge on your corpse later if you dare step off the line.
He is back because not allowing him back... is to admit that maybe it wasn't a good idea in the first place.
The rights of only the mentally disabled sexual perverts exist in Leftard clown world.

And another fucked up thing... go ahead and search this on YouTube... what's this?
Most links to it are now broke.
It is not easy to find the video straight on YouTube.
You have to go to Google, search it, and then you can find it.
No way, no how is this not being filtered from searches by YouTube.

Here is the video on DailyMail - because I can't find it on YouTube, it was everywhere on Youtube last week.

And another thing - our left members here are going to be crickets on this.
Because they can't possibly find themselves saying that this woman is a PRIME example of everything that is wrong with our school system.

And another thing - our left members here are going to be crickets on this.

Clearly this is going on because much the same as blacks and then gays, transgender kids are the government's latest special interest to be promoted and protected, and prosecuting or expelling them for hate and mental issues is only a hindrance to that leftist aim.

I seriously wish that I had an answer for this but sadly, I have none. :sigh2:

Clearly this is going on because much the same as blacks and then gays, transgender kids are the government's latest special interest to be promoted and protected, and prosecuting or expelling them for hate and mental issues is only a hindrance to that leftist aim.
Gotta stick with the religion.
The religion of virtue signaling.

Forum List

Back