Free school meals for all kids in Wales to start in September

Its every school in Wales so good luck with that you fucking weirdo.
That's what totalitarianism is. It gets in one place, then it's everywhere. I'm not in Wales. We have force feeding here too which is why school food waste is 580,000 pounds a year.

That's what totalitarianism is. It gets in one place, then it's everywhere. I'm not in Wales. We have force feeding here too which is why school food waste is 580,000 pounds a year.
Basically you got into this discussion thinking it was about something else.
But you lack the class to hold your hands up and say that it is a good thing that kids get fed.
Typical trumperr, thick as shit.

Basically you got into this discussion thinking it was about something else.
But you lack the class to hold your hands up and say that it is a good thing that kids get fed.
Typical trumperr, thick as shit.
I would never hold up my hands to say anything that is untrue and force feeding children whatever the school board says, is NEVER a good thing.

I would never hold up my hands to say anything that is untrue and force feeding children whatever the school board says, is NEVER a good thing.

They're not "force feeding children" for fuck's sake.

How is it you can totally misunderstand an issue. You know none of the facts, and you just impose your own warped view of reality onto something that doesn't even exist.

They're not "force feeding children" for fuck's sake.

How is it you can totally misunderstand an issue. You know none of the facts, and you just impose your own warped view of reality onto something that doesn't even exist.
Can children bring their own? Go home? Buy something from the place down the street?

Can children bring their own? Go home? Buy something from the place down the street?

They can do whatever the hell they like. The REASON they're getting free school meals is because their parents either don't work, or don't earn enough money. They have to APPLY for this.

The biggest problem with free school means is when you have adults who are too fucking lazy to go and sign the forms that their kids don't get the free school meals and go hungry because they're not getting enough at home.

Other kids, richer kids, will have to pay for these meals.

Free milk as well. Available for everyone. Thatcher stopped it.
How was it free?

Did the milk companies donate it?

Don’t get me wrong. I’m a teacher and I think that food should be provided to kids in public school at no cost to them. For the same reason food is at no cost to the inmates in prison. They are forced to be there, so their captors have an obligation to feed them.

Not the incredibly bland barely edible food-in-name-only that they’ve been sold since Michelle O. Decided that public schools were not miserable enough for children.

But, I don’t say it is “free” because I understand the English language.

They can do whatever the hell they like. The REASON they're getting free school meals is because their parents either don't work, or don't earn enough money. They have to APPLY for this.

The biggest problem with free school means is when you have adults who are too fucking lazy to go and sign the forms that their kids don't get the free school meals and go hungry because they're not getting enough at home.

Other kids, richer kids, will have to pay for these meals.
As I said above, every kid should get meals at not cost to them, because the are forced to attend the government indoctrination centers that public school have become.

Forum List

Back