Free Internet a Civil Right For Every ‘Nappy Headed Child’

I am not opposed to our government making sure everyone has ACCESS to the internet. No, that doesn't mean the government should be putting internet in everyone's homes, but I'm okay with them making sure everyone has the option of getting it themselves.

"Free Internet a Civil Right For Every ‘Nappy Headed Child’"

Really? Is it really? Why shouldn't it be free for everyone? Why just the "nappy headed children?"

"Civil Right" my happy ass...

If the internet is a "right" then I want the government to buy me a firearm because it says its a right in the constitution, unlike the right to internet.

Is free internet was really the solution for the racial educational gaps then I for 1 would be perfectly happy to give every nappy haired kid free internet.

Free internet for Black Americans is dirt cheap compared to the DREAM Act that those greasy invaders want for bandito babies.

Get the NSA to cut off all cell phone/internet/tv for those that are using bad Spanish (Mexi-babble).

We're about to be subjected to accusations of racism at all levels. On the net and on the air.

The FCC is in the process of instituting new regulations that encourage diversity. Any radio station that doesn't meet their standards will be put on probation for a year. If at the end of that year (around the start of the primary season) if they haven't met those proscribed standards they will lose their license.

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, or any Conservative Talk-show host will be forced off the air. Freedom of speech will in effect become an afterthought in favor of diversity.

So similar to the freedom of religion standards in this country that favor any religion over Christianity, freedom of speech will apply only to everyone other then Conservative radio and Conservative speech. After all...they're just a bunch of racist hatemongers anyway.

Conservatives will have to go to court just to get their rights back after they're taken away.

Last edited:
I don't want free internet, I want a free internet.

You can almost hear the monopolies rolling down the lines.

Forum List

Back