.... Fraud wasn't the reason, Trump was told...

You didn't get cheated, drama queen. :rolleyes: GTFO with that nonsense.
Everyone in America got cheated; You fucking idiot.

Votes did not count in 2020.

Biden was installed regardless of the votes.

Nobody actually voted for Biden like they claim.

They got the real number of votes, then cheated the rest to outdo the number of real votes is what happened.

That's why the counting was "paused", mmk?

If the counting had been continued legitimately; Trump won.

Last edited:
Everyone in America got cheated; You fucking idiot.

Votes did not count in 2020.

Biden was installed regardless of the votes.
You're a whiny magaturd complainer. Nothing more. :rolleyes: Did your life instantly go to shit on Jan 20, 2021? If you believe that, then your life was already shit. :dunno:

What am I lying about? You come here to complain because your orange bag O' shit ain't running the show.
The 2020 election was stolen. Biden was installed; And that's not what America voted for.

That's you think that's cool means you're an absolute shitheaded fucktard.

MAGA lost. Your goofy conspiracies aren't fooling anyone. :dunno:

Cool? No. But, whatever. I'm apathetic to your partisan hackery. :dunno:
I am apathetic to your anti-American dishonesty..

Downright hostile, actually. I am apathetic to the woe you will reap for being such an antiAmerican asshole.

LEOs are tasked with providing public safety. It's a part of their job description. Which was seen in numerous J6 videos.
Thats funny shit and a dodge. First sign of trouble the building should have been secured. And the capitol was closed on Jan 6 and no access should have been allowed.

Oh, it ain't me that's gonna git ya; It's karma.

And you're fucked. I couldn't stop it if I wanted to; And I don't.
K. But I'm not fucked at all. :auiqs.jpg: Magaturds are being relegated to the dustbin of history because they double down on stupid when their political overlords fuck up, and never seem to grasp how personal accountability works when it happens. I'm watching it happen in real-time. I'm good. :113:

Thats funny shit and a dodge. First sign of trouble the building should have been secured. And the capitol was closed on Jan 6 and no access should have been allowed.
Sure. You can also try and pee on me and tell me it's the rain event effects of climate change too. :dunno: Doesn't mean I believe a word of it.

Bottom line: The Capitol Police didn't expect you fucking magaturds to act like the savages you really turned out to be.

The Capitol Police fucked up and severely underestimated the threat. That's on the Capitol Police. :dunno:

Forum List

Back