Frantic American Politics

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Driven by some new code of media interviews.

The media took control theoretically..
of the interview process.

They all talk like they're on speed. They brush off their guests without goodbye.
Including senators.

The entire presentation of "the news" becomes hyperdrama...

This entire industry is fading...

As long as they continue to try to opinion through editorial eyes 4 $$ no less

when did journalists get so much power
The short answer is that they didn't and that goes along with nobody f****** cares but what they do have there's a sort of small megaphone try to influence people

believe me it's all about themselves with the award Banquets

and one thing you can be sure of

They r all and Enchanted with the sounds of their own voice.

Maybe the article should be who gets hurt and why

They all talk like they're on speed. They brush off their guests without goodbye.
Including senators.

The short answer is that they didn't and that goes along with nobody f****** cares but what they do have there's a sort of small megaphone try to influence people

Not a "Let's Roll!" Rhythm

The first part of the Harvard Business Review mentions that women don't get promoted because they can't project self-confidence. That comes from an academic fad of making every clause sound like a question:
"That comes from an academic fad? (Do you agree?) Of making every clause sound like a question? (Did I get that right?) (What's my score so far?)

This is the direct result of college education. Because a student lives like a child, he childishly and desperately worships his professors as infallible father-figures. So a student will feel he needs approval for every thought and has to check in with it by making every declarative statement an interrogative. This is especially noticeable with female graduates, who are probably also checking in with their Feminist mother-figures.

They've always had a lot of power, going all the way back to the days when newspapers ruled the attitudes and opinions of too many people. There was a time when dads came home and sat in their easy chairs reading the newspaper after dinner. Then radio came along and then TV, and now the internet offers a cacophony of voices and views that are mostly biased and narrow in scope. I don't believe there ever was a time when the news wasn't biased, but now there are so many ways and avenues to hear or read what's going on and it's a vicious fight to get viewers/readers cuz that's where the money is for the most part.

• Banned
There could have been a rational discussion had you not rambled completely off track. Your kind of trash talk is taking over this forum.
I should have checked with u first..

U've been here since 2020.

Just buy the ticket take the ride don't try to be the hall monitor
and I'm pretty sure that will be a good discussion

my threads are known for that

sometimes

• Banned
Not a "Let's Roll!" Rhythm

The first part of the Harvard Business Review mentions that women don't get promoted because they can't project self-confidence. That comes from an academic fad of making every clause sound like a question:
"That comes from an academic fad? (Do you agree?) Of making every clause sound like a question? (Did I get that right?) (What's my score so far?)

This is the direct result of college education. Because a student lives like a child, he childishly and desperately worships his professors as infallible father-figures. So a student will feel he needs approval for every thought and has to check in with it by making every declarative statement an interrogative. This is especially noticeable with female graduates, who are probably also checking in with their Feminist mother-figures.
Please continue..

Please continue..
Such an Article About Getting Listened To Isn't Worth Reading

I tried, but the article is almost entirely about helping female Yuppies. This overemphasis is because Feminism and class-biased economic opportunity doubles the power of the static hereditary ruling class. Harvard represents nothing else; it is an adult prep school.

For the first time in history, richgirls can inherit without merit, as their brothers always could. So I resent this glorification of unearned privilege.

Including senators.

Belongs in the media forum

Belongs in the media forum
Mayb U do 2

Here's a personal question

do u ever contribute positively to anybody's thread ?

or start your own

Or . Are you just the town forum
bitch ??

Last edited:
Such an Article About Getting Listened To Isn't Worth Reading

I tried, but the article is almost entirely about helping female Yuppies. This overemphasis is because Feminism and class-biased economic opportunity doubles the power of the static hereditary ruling class. Harvard represents nothing else; it is an adult prep school.

For the first time in history, richgirls can inherit without merit, as their brothers always could. So I resent this glorification of unearned privilege.
I'm guessing that you're Russian and that you didn't go to Harvard ?

Forum List

Back