Franklin Graham: Obama is a Muslim!

You don't want evidence. You want us to swallow the same Kool Aid you did. Dumb shit.
:razz:

Yo.........Jackass Fake..........you're gonna have to link to a credible source OTHER THAN right wing blog posts by fucks as stupid as you if you want to prove something.

Provide the link or shut the fuck up n00b. Good to know that you're around, I need another practice punt dog.

I said the Imam is a terrorist sympathizer because he will not denounce Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist organizations and claims the USA has killed more muslim civilians than terrorists have.

Why don't you shut me up, you pusillanimous pissant punk.

Thanks for the re-read Jake Starkey.

Yo.........Jackass Fake.........in a post just previous, you stated "he asked NOBODY to cover up the cross".

Wanna explain how the cross got covered if nobody did it?

You really are a stupid fucker ain't you Jackass Fake. Probably living in a basement with a relative, hunh?

Tell your blow up doll "hi" for me.

Franklin Graham is a demagogue. If his 'ministry' is tax exempt it should not be.

Yet he is not trying to build a "community center" where the Christians booted the muslims out of Europe and call it "bridge building" or "tolerance". Go kiss Daisy's husband.

Imam Rauf has a book called "What's Right With Islam". There is your evidence. Read it for yourself. Pusillanimous pissant punks.

Fuck off you goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Until you can post a legitimate link from a legitimate source, I'll consider your "information" to be fucked.

Try again Jackass Fake.

Ya know......you might be a little less scared if you'd quit listening to FAUX Noise.

Yo.........Jackass Fake..........you're gonna have to link to a credible source OTHER THAN right wing blog posts by fucks as stupid as you if you want to prove something.

Provide the link or shut the fuck up n00b. Good to know that you're around, I need another practice punt dog.

I said the Imam is a terrorist sympathizer because he will not denounce Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist organizations and claims the USA has killed more muslim civilians than terrorists have.

Yo.........Jackass Fake.........in a post just previous, you stated "he asked NOBODY to cover up the cross".

You really are a stupid fucker ain't you Jackass Fake. Probably living in a basement with a relative, hunh?

Tell me, when you swallow cum do you swish it around a long while to savor it like a good little sailor boy?

Tell me, when you swallow cum do you swish it around a long while to savor it like a good little sailor boy?

Actually, no. That behavior is typical of cocksuckers like you.

Imam Rauf has a book called "What's Right With Islam". There is your evidence. Read it for yourself. Pusillanimous pissant punks.

Fuck off you goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Until you can post a legitimate link from a legitimate source, I'll consider your "information" to be fucked.

Try again Jackass Fake.

Ya know......you might be a little less scared if you'd quit listening to FAUX Noise.

Why don't you make me fuck off. I can tell by your manner that you're nothing but a dweeb mommy's boy who masturbates to a picture of Obama on the wall.

Actually, no. That behavior is typical of cocksuckers like you.

Oh my, now that is quite a comeback. Did you think of that all by your little self. My, you're a big boy, aren't you. I bet you have streamers on your bike and it goes vrrroooom vrrooom when you take off. My, my, what a big boy you are.

You don't want evidence. You want us to swallow the same Kool Aid you did. Dumb shit.
:razz:

Obama Nixes 'Jesus' at Georgetown - Politics & Policy - Catholic Online
Two Commentaries on Obama at Georgetown without Christ | 2009
No Jesus for Obama | Spero News

Sorry the links aren't from the 'real' news, but they didn't carry the story (that would have put sour grapes in the kool aid).

Give the evidence that the cross was covered up. You made the statement. You can't prove it.

Obama Nixes 'Jesus' at Georgetown - Politics & Policy - Catholic Online
Two Commentaries on Obama at Georgetown without Christ | 2009
No Jesus for Obama | Spero News

Sorry the links aren't from the 'real' news, but they didn't carry the story (that would have put sour grapes in the kool aid).

In other words, not verifiable at all that BHO ordered any such thing.

Guys, you have do much, much better than this.

Looks like the moonbats are losing it. Their messiah is losing popularity daily, congress is going to get fired, and all their programs are going to be dismantled.

Boo hoo.

We are going to stay in the minority and the Dems will maintain a comfortable majority because of loons like you guys.

You are not mainstream, and the mainstream knows you guys are lying through your teeth and is horrified by it.

They are not thrilled by BHO, but when they look at you, they instinctively pull the Dem lever.

Are you suckers Democratic plants?

In other words the little sock puppets who are neither Christian nor American can talk honest and openly about the fact that the President is a Christian and acts like a Christian, while the little sock puppets here aren't and don't.

You have nothing to talk about, you are right about that.

How does he "act" like a Christian, since you mentioned it?

Jake doesnt know other than to rely on his own hopes and dreams. I have asked him several times and he never has been able to answer.

You guys said he was a Muslim. You can''t support it at all with the minimums standards of evidence. The man is clearly a Christian, and you simply can't controvert it.

This OP is one of the more massive FAIL in months.

Funny stuff. I have a news flash for ya, Jake. I or anyone don't have to prove anything to you and your pals. Anything presented would just be trashed and ridiculed. If you were honest that would be one thing, but you're not, so why bother. 24% of Americans believe BO is a muslim and that will only increase. Nothing you can do about that. Keep on stamping your feet and hollering until your neck veins pop out and your head explodes.

Jack Fate continues down Loon Lane with the other loonies. Your heart is going to be broken in November. You can't even give minimal documentation that Obama is a Muslim.

And the funny thing is that you are Muslim, Jack Fate.

Forum List

Back