Just ask the proof in every case;
Just ask the name and date and place;
And if he says he's only heard,
Declare you don't believe a word,
And tell him you will not repeat
The silly chatter of the street.
However gossips smile and smirk,
Refuse to do their devil's work.

Remember that I caught you at it, turned you in, and you tried to pass it off on me.

The police ran you in, remember, and laughed in your face.

See, poseur Fake Jack? This is all your silly ass posting has amounted to. You acting stupidly while the world watches.

Obama is a Christian and the voting majority know it, and that is why, in part, why you and your losers will remain in the minority after the elections. Your hatred will not affect the vote.

Obama is a muslim and the American people know it. Obama is also going to be without any power after Nov 2 until he resigns or is defeated in 2012.

Yo.....Jackass Fake.......when the fuck are you gonna post a link (from a valid source) that proves Obama is a Muslim?

Tell ya what n00b......here's a bet for you........if the Republicans re-take the Congress and Senate, I will pos rep you 1 time per week for a year straight.

You got the stones to take the bet asshole?

Obama is a muslim and the American people know it. Obama is also going to be without any power after Nov 2 until he resigns or is defeated in 2012.

Yo.....Jackass Fake.......when the fuck are you gonna post a link (from a valid source) that proves Obama is a Muslim?

Tell ya what n00b......here's a bet for you........if the Republicans re-take the Congress and Senate, I will pos rep you 1 time per week for a year straight.

Obama's father was a muslim and gave him a muslim name, Hussein. Obama was born a muslim according to Islamic law. Muslims know he's a muslim. Why can't you accept that fact? Do you have something against muslims?

Sure, why not. I'll take that bet.

Last edited:
Jack, you are wrong above. The blood of a Jew and the blood of a Muslim goes through the mother. You need to go study the issue. However wrong you are you must know that we live in America, and we judge by American customs. What the Muslims, the Israelis, or the Martians do mean nothing. You need to start acting like an American, Jack.

Obama's father was a muslim and gave him a muslim name, Hussein. Obama was born a muslim according to Islamic law. Muslims know he's a muslim. Why can't you accept that fact? Do you have something against muslims?

Considering that Obama's father had renounced Islam before he was born, you fail yet again.

BTW n00b, I'm gonna remember that bet. BTW, if I win, you must pos rep me once a week for a year.

Jack, you are wrong above. The blood of a Jew and the blood of a Muslim goes through the mother. You need to go study the issue. However wrong you are you must know that we live in America, and we judge by American customs. What the Muslims, the Israelis, or the Martians do mean nothing. You need to start acting like an American, Jack.

I am speaking of Islam and muslims. How you or others view things is your business. Obama is a muslim according to Islam. This is not about me.

According to Islamic jurisprudence, children of a Muslim father, even an apparently nonpracticing one, such as Obama's father, and irrespective of the mother's faith, are automatically Muslims. Most Muslims around the world agree: A child of a Muslim father is a Muslim. Period.

Everybody watch this:

According to Islamic jurisprudence, children of a Muslim father, even an apparently nonpracticing one, such as Obama's father, and irrespective of the mother's faith, are automatically Muslims. Most Muslims around the world agree: A child of a Muslim father is a Muslim. Period.

Source? :eusa_whistle:

No, Jack, you are wrong. You are an American, so you should act like one. If you desire to become a Muslim, please don't work out your inner angst here on the forum.

Considering that Obama's father had renounced Islam before he was born, you fail yet again.

BTW n00b, I'm gonna remember that bet. BTW, if I win, you must pos rep me once a week for a year.

That is a lie. Obama's father named him, Hussein, a muslim name.

No, there is no "BTW". I agreed to what you posted. If I win then you pos me. That was the bet.

Barak is a Jewish name, the war hammer of the prophetess Deborah. Why don't you mention that, Jack? Many Jews carry the name Hussein. And, Jack, when the Dems win and you don't pos rep ABikerSailor every week, that week I am going to help encourage you to do so. You have to be true to your word, son, and you have can't, then some encouragement may help.

Last edited:

I am speaking of Islam and muslims. How you or others view things is your business. Obama is a muslim according to Islam. This is not about me.

What part of............

OBAMA'S FATHER RENOUNCED, NOT IS A NON PRACTICING, BUT RENOUNCED ISLAM BEFORE OBAMA WAS EVEN BORN

do you not realize you stupid ass?

Try again ya full blown retard. What did you do as a kid, eat lead paint chips like they were Lay's?

Barak is a Jewish name, the war hammer of the prophetess Deborah. Why don't you mention that, Jack? Many Jews carry the name Hussein. And, Jack, I almost never neg rep, but when the Dems win and you don't pos rep ABikerSailor every week, that week I am going to help encourage you to do so. You have to be true to your word, son, and you have can't, then some encouragement may help.

No, many Jews do not carry the name, Hussein. Why do you make up shit like that?

I never agreed to pos rep ABikerSailor. That was not part of his original post. You better read that again.

Forum List

Back