Franklin Graham: Obama is a Muslim!

Why, Jack? Because nothing has demonstrated that he is not a Christian, period. No clear, solid, objective evidence reveals that he is anyting else but a Christian.

I disagree. The American people gave him the benefit of the doubt when he campaigned because they didn't know him. The media didn't do its job. The Rev. Wright is not a Christian and his church is certainly not Christian. In fact, Wright was a muslim. Let's start there.

Just out of curiosity, where does it say that you get to judge the faith of others?

Immie

Barack Obama will always be considered a Muslim by many Muslims around the world. He was born of a Muslim Father who was also born of a Muslim Father in a Muslim tribe in Kenya. His Step-Father was also a Muslim in Indonesia. He attended both a Muslim school and a Catholic school while living in Indonesia. His past is a bit of a jumbled mess but it is clear that he was a practicing Muslim at one point in his life. Sometimes when he's being honest,he discusses his Muslim past. It's all just a matter of political convenience for Barack Obama and his followers. When he sees political gain he discusses his "Muslim Roots." When he doesn't see political gain he refuses to discuss his "Muslim Roots." It's all just political convenience in the end.

According to the Muslim religion and their laws, Obama is indeed a Muslim.

He claims he is a christian.

I haven't a clue what is in his heart or mind. And frankly I could care less.

I am very sure, by the words and language, that CurveLight is a Muslim infiltrator into Christian America!

God save us!!

So Obama says he is all about religious freedom, yet he covered up a cross at Georgetown University when he delivered a speech there, but he is okay with the mosque near ground zero by an Imam who says the USA murdered over half a million Iraqi children.

Sweet.

No it wasn't, Fox did a damned fine job of it.

It was taken out of context.

Immie

So he never said that?

You have to listen to the entire sermon. It was not said in the context presented by good ole Fox News and the Religious Right. They did a damned fine job of making him out to be a monster when if you actually listen to the sermon he was making a point. He was not... I repeat NOT asking God to Damn America. It has been a while since I have listened to the sermon, but if I remember correctly he was stating that America is not perfect, something that I have to agree with, and that we have no right to make the statement "God Bless America". That if we were to get what we deserve... what any nation deserves, God would damn America.

And quite frankly, he is right. Christians have no right to expect God to Bless them. Christians receive God's blessings only by the Grace of God. America continues to receive God's blessings only by the Grace of God. If we continue to receive God's blessings, as we have been so far fortunate to do, then it is only by the Grace of God that we do so.

That was what I took out of the "God Damn America" sermon given by the Rev. Wright.

You being a Christian, I think when you think about the sermon in those terms, you will have to agree with what the Rev. was saying and that if that was the message of the Rev. Wright then Fox News did, in fact, present the sermon out of context.

Immie

You guys really will bend over backwards to make him sound good. Again, as I said before, it was Obama who threw him under the bus. So quit trying to pull him out from under the back tire to dust him off.

Why is it that you Obama loyalists will defend Rev. Wrong tooth and nail when it comes to condemning our nation yet if it were Pat Robertson or anyone else you would be bitching out the ying yang???

So Obama says he is all about religious freedom, yet he covered up a cross at Georgetown University when he delivered a speech there, but he is okay with the mosque near ground zero by an Imam who says the USA murdered over half a million Iraqi children.

Sweet.

And he can host a banquet for Ramadan yet cancels the national day of prayer. :eusa_think:

And during his banquet he can approve of "mainstream" Islam and disapprove of fundamentalist Islam which is completely against the liberals' concept of "separation of church and state."

And none of what you chimps say is true at all. Little sock puppets. Pull your string and you pop up.

The Rev Wright (with all of his issues) and the President are by far, in comparison with you chimps, real Christians. You are just poseurs.

And none of what you chimps say is true at all. Little sock puppets. Pull your string and you pop up.

The Rev Wright (with all of his issues) and the President are by far, in comparison with you chimps, real Christians. You are just poseurs.

Says the sockpuppet who makes baseless claims. When you can justify that based on something other than your hopes and dreams then we can talk. Until then I don't expect much out of you besides making your usual parroted claims that you have been programed with.

In other words the little sock puppets who are neither Christian nor American can talk honest and openly about the fact that the President is a Christian and acts like a Christian, while the little sock puppets here aren't and don't.

You have nothing to talk about, you are right about that.

Actually I have never claimed to be a christian. I do not discuss my personal religion with anyone on the internet. Simply no ones business but mine.

The opposite of what you do and say here, The Light.

Obama is obviously a far better man and Christian than you and Jack Fate and the other sock puppets here.

The opposite of what you do and say here, The Light.

Obama is obviously a far better man and Christian than you and Jack Fate and the other sock puppets here.

Exactly what I thought. You base your definitions on the BS that JakeStarkey makes up.

Remind me again why I should give a crap what JakeStarkey hopes or prays the definition of something is?

So he never said that?

You have to listen to the entire sermon. It was not said in the context presented by good ole Fox News and the Religious Right. They did a damned fine job of making him out to be a monster when if you actually listen to the sermon he was making a point. He was not... I repeat NOT asking God to Damn America. It has been a while since I have listened to the sermon, but if I remember correctly he was stating that America is not perfect, something that I have to agree with, and that we have no right to make the statement "God Bless America". That if we were to get what we deserve... what any nation deserves, God would damn America.

And quite frankly, he is right. Christians have no right to expect God to Bless them. Christians receive God's blessings only by the Grace of God. America continues to receive God's blessings only by the Grace of God. If we continue to receive God's blessings, as we have been so far fortunate to do, then it is only by the Grace of God that we do so.

That was what I took out of the "God Damn America" sermon given by the Rev. Wright.

You being a Christian, I think when you think about the sermon in those terms, you will have to agree with what the Rev. was saying and that if that was the message of the Rev. Wright then Fox News did, in fact, present the sermon out of context.

Immie

You guys really will bend over backwards to make him sound good. Again, as I said before, it was Obama who threw him under the bus. So quit trying to pull him out from under the back tire to dust him off.

Why is it that you Obama loyalists will defend Rev. Wrong tooth and nail when it comes to condemning our nation yet if it were Pat Robertson or anyone else you would be bitching out the ying yang???

Hahaha,

Where the Fudge did you pull that one out of!!!!

I've been called a hell of a lot of things around here, but never an Obama loyalist. What the hell are you smoking?

Immie

Forum List

Back