Franklin Graham: Obama is a Muslim!

Immanuel, I had no idea you were an Obama apologist!

Quitting the levity and moving on to The Light: because Pat Robertson is an anti-American values dick who would not know a Muslim from you kneeling in front and knobbing him!

You are not American values, The Light.

You are a creepy reject from Puritan America. Simply get thee hence.

Obama is your better in every spiritual and moral value that counts.

Last edited:

Quitting the levity: because Pat Robertson is an anti-American values dick who would not know a Muslim from you kneeling in front and knobbing him!

Obama is you better in every spiritual and moral value that counts.

So Jake is now claiming that he is not left wing and that he can see into peoples hearts and minds. OK, as long as we know..........

Now tell us Joke, how the hell do you know what Obama believes? Because he said so?

In other words the little sock puppets who are neither Christian nor American can talk honest and openly about the fact that the President is a Christian and acts like a Christian, while the little sock puppets here aren't and don't.

You have nothing to talk about, you are right about that.

How does he "act" like a Christian, since you mentioned it?

Quitting the levity: because Pat Robertson is an anti-American values dick who would not know a Muslim from you kneeling in front and knobbing him!

Obama is you better in every spiritual and moral value that counts.

So Jake is now claiming that he is not left wing and that he can see into peoples hearts and minds. OK, as long as we know..........

Now tell us Joke, how the hell do you know what Obama believes? Because he said so?

I remember the time he was supposed to give a speech at a university and he ordered them to cover a cross that was on display in the auditorium he was going to give a speech in. Seems a bit intolerant to Christianity......yet he wants us to cut Muslims some slack???

If he's not Muslim then his heart belongs to Islam.....even though he doesn't have the stones to follow Islam himself.

He ordered nobody to cover a cross. You know how I know? Because you freaks can't give any credible evidence that he did. Ya all go take a hike, you clowns. And, Mud, you are more like a Muslim than anyone else here other than The Light and bigreb.

He ordered nobody to cover a cross. You know how I know? Because you freaks can't give any credible evidence that he did. Ya all go take a hike, you clowns. And, Mud, you are more like a Muslim than anyone else here other than The Light and bigreb.

You don't want evidence. You want us to swallow the same Kool Aid you did. Dumb shit.
:razz:

You don't want evidence. You want us to swallow the same Kool Aid you did. Dumb shit.

If you have credible evidence, put it out there. If you don't, then act the man and admit it. Jeez, you guys are so much like the sharia folks from the Muslim side.

As Americans, liberty is an inalienable right that is granted to us by God, protected by the Constitution, and upheld by our government. Yet, Barack Obama doesn’t seem to share that view. To him, liberty is a threat to the government’s power and something to be squashed by any means possible, as bestselling author David Limbaugh shows to devastating affect in his new book, Crimes Against Liberty. In Crimes Against Liberty, Limbaugh issues a damning indictment of President Barack Obama for encroaching upon and stripping us of our individual and sovereign rights. Laying out his case like he would a criminal complaint, Limbaugh presents the evidence—count-by-count—against Obama. From exploiting the financial crisis for political gain, to restricting our personal freedoms through invasive healthcare and “green” policies, to endangering America with his feckless diplomacy and reckless dismantlement of our national security systems, Limbaugh proves—beyond a reasonable doubt—that Obama is guilty of crimes against liberty. Comprehensive and compelling, this is Limbaugh’s most powerful book yet.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Crimes-Against-Liberty-Indictment-President/dp/1596986247]Amazon.com: Crimes Against Liberty: An Indictment of President Barack Obama (9781596986244):…[/ame]

Yo.........Jackass Fake..........you're gonna have to link to a credible source OTHER THAN right wing blog posts by fucks as stupid as you if you want to prove something.

Provide the link or shut the fuck up n00b. Good to know that you're around, I need another practice punt dog.

Yo.........Jackass Fake..........you're gonna have to link to a credible source OTHER THAN right wing blog posts by fucks as stupid as you if you want to prove something.

Provide the link or shut the fuck up n00b. Good to know that you're around, I need another practice punt dog.

I said the Imam is a terrorist sympathizer because he will not denounce Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist organizations and claims the USA has killed more muslim civilians than terrorists have.

Why don't you shut me up, you pusillanimous pissant punk.

Last edited:
Jackass Fake can't post credible evidence. Who woulda thunk it? What a punkass.

Forum List

Back