Franklin Graham: Obama is a Muslim!

Jack, you are wrong above. The blood of a Jew and the blood of a Muslim goes through the mother. You need to go study the issue. However wrong you are you must know that we live in America, and we judge by American customs. What the Muslims, the Israelis, or the Martians do mean nothing. You need to start acting like an American, Jack.

I am speaking of Islam and muslims. How you or others view things is your business. Obama is a muslim according to Islam. This is not about me.

According to Islamic jurisprudence, children of a Muslim father, even an apparently nonpracticing one, such as Obama's father, and irrespective of the mother's faith, are automatically Muslims. Most Muslims around the world agree: A child of a Muslim father is a Muslim. Period.

What part of............

OBAMA'S FATHER RENOUNCED, NOT IS A NON PRACTICING, BUT RENOUNCED ISLAM BEFORE OBAMA WAS EVEN BORN

do you not realize you stupid ass?

Try again ya full blown retard. What did you do as a kid, eat lead paint chips like they were Lay's?

We know that is a lie because he named his son "Hussein", which is a muslim name.

Yes, by taking the bet you agreed to the terms. How many times have you been to Israel? I have and I know what I am talking about. You need to step up and accept your responsibilities as an American, Jack.

If you want to be a Muslim, then move to Detroit or Dearborn.

Yes, by taking the bet you agreed to the terms. How many times have you been to Israel? I have and I know what I am talking about. You need to step up and accept your responsibilities as an American, Jack.

If you want to be a Muslim, then move to Detroit or Dearborn.

No, I agreed to the initial terms which were that ABikerSailor would pos rep me. There was nothing in his post about me reciprocating. Therefore, the original bet is valid or there is no bet. Why are you so dishonest? You must be a lefty.

I am speaking of Islam and muslims. How you or others view things is your business. Obama is a muslim according to Islam. This is not about me.

According to Islamic jurisprudence, children of a Muslim father, even an apparently nonpracticing one, such as Obama's father, and irrespective of the mother's faith, are automatically Muslims. Most Muslims around the world agree: A child of a Muslim father is a Muslim. Period.

What part of............

OBAMA'S FATHER RENOUNCED, NOT IS A NON PRACTICING, BUT RENOUNCED ISLAM BEFORE OBAMA WAS EVEN BORN

Try again ya full blown retard. What did you do as a kid, eat lead paint chips like they were Lay's?

We know that is a lie because he named his son "Hussein", which is a muslim name.

Now you're just grasping at straws Jackass Fake. I suppose that anyone with the name "Adolf" is automatically branded by you as a Nazi.

What part of............

Now you're just grasping at straws Jackass Fake. I suppose that anyone with the name "Adolf" is automatically branded by you as a Nazi.

I can't help it if you do not understand the customs of Islam. That's your problem. The fact is that according to Islam, Obama is a muslim. You may not like that and stomp your feet and hold your breath, but it's the way Islam works.

I can't help it if you do not understand the customs of Islam. That's your problem. The fact is that according to Islam, Obama is a muslim. You may not like that and stomp your feet and hold your breath, but it's the way Islam works.

No, you have the laws of Islam wrong, Jack, and you are confusing them with Judiasm.

And none of it matters, because BHO's dad renounced Islam before the child was born.

Any American who calls BHO a Muslim is either mentally feeble, ignorant, or malignantly motivated.

There are no other options.

I know it!!! I wanted to see if Jack was going to jump in!!!!

Kalam, I have a question I will take off line.

"As the son of the Muslim father, Senator Obama was born a Muslim under Muslim law as it is universally understood. It makes no difference that, as Senator Obama has written, his father said he renounced his religion. Likewise, under Muslim law based on the Koran his mother’s Christian background is irrelevant.

Of course, as most Americans understand it, Senator Obama is not a Muslim. He chose to become a Christian, and indeed has written convincingly to explain how he arrived at his choice and how important his Christian faith is to him. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/12/opinion/12luttwak.html

You know Jake, they're gonna keep screaming that right up until November, hoping to get the Dems to lose seats.

Too bad they don't see how bad it's going to backfire.................

Noted. ;)

We agree. You and Jack Fate are going to look like the Muslim poseurs you are actually. We will have no need to laugh at you, because you will have earned the disdain with which you will be held. But we will laugh at you anyway, because of what you pretend to be: solid caring Americans.

Noted :eusa_whistle:

"As the son of the Muslim father, Senator Obama was born a Muslim under Muslim law as it is universally understood. It makes no difference that, as Senator Obama has written, his father said he renounced his religion. Likewise, under Muslim law based on the Koran his mother’s Christian background is irrelevant.

Of course, as most Americans understand it, Senator Obama is not a Muslim. He chose to become a Christian, and indeed has written convincingly to explain how he arrived at his choice and how important his Christian faith is to him. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/12/opinion/12luttwak.html

Getting information about Islam from an article written by a Zionist Jew struck you as a good idea, did it? :rolleyes:

Even the NYT was forced to acknowledge that the article was woefully inaccurate. The public editor himself offered a rebuke. :lol:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/01/opinion/01pubed.html

Forum List

Back