Franklin Graham: Obama is a Muslim!

Fuck you, you sat your ass off shore on a ship behind a desk and have the fucking nerve to call others a REMF.

Someday gaybikerbitch I will let it all go an expose you 100%. Now once again you know shit about my service. In fact you know shit about nothing.

Expose me for what you fucking delivery boy? My mailman does more in a day than you did in your entire career, and probably better!

As far as staying behind a desk? Nope, unlike you Army types, the Navy has a thing called "collateral duties" because space is limited on a ship and we don't have the luxury of having just one job.

What else did you do besides deliver blowjobs to high ranking REMF's?

You been drinking again? Why don't you tell us about those three Navy Achievement medals you are so proud of? Then you may ask me how many Army Achievement medals I was awarded, and you can then ask me how many Army Commendation medals I was awarded. And Meritorious service medals, Etc.......

Then you can continue and explain how you only made E6 in 20 years and it's the Navys fault. Then you can tell your war stories all over again because no one believes a fucking word of it. You were a Desk Jockey for 20 years and couldn't hang with the real deal so never made it out of the junior NCO grades.

Run off an cry to mommy now bitch.

Wow, way to honor his 20 years. Oh and making E-6 in twenty is not that unheard of depending on what rate he was. Thats the way it is now in the Navy...don't know in your time though..3 NAM's is not anything to sneeze at and certainly not anything to be ashamed of. Oh and the way you are looking down on this "junior grade NCO" is funny. You are obviously at least a retired E-7, but the funny thing is, an 22 year old O-1 could have come in and told you to shut the fuck up and stay in your place. Or better yet, someone who made board and decided to go Warrant would be in the same position. Remember, a W-1 is higher on the food chain than a E-7_9...lol

I hate people who forgot where they came from.

By the way, all this shit is out of the window considering you are both retired.

Why, Jack? Because nothing has demonstrated that he is not a Christian, period. No clear, solid, objective evidence reveals that he is anyting else but a Christian.

I disagree. The American people gave him the benefit of the doubt when he campaigned because they didn't know him. The media didn't do its job. The Rev. Wright is not a Christian and his church is certainly not Christian. In fact, Wright was a muslim. Let's start there.

What the fuck are you talking about?

This has got to be the dumbest post ever. EVER.

I have heard some crap about the rev, but this is a first. Wow.

Expose me for what you fucking delivery boy? My mailman does more in a day than you did in your entire career, and probably better!

As far as staying behind a desk? Nope, unlike you Army types, the Navy has a thing called "collateral duties" because space is limited on a ship and we don't have the luxury of having just one job.

What else did you do besides deliver blowjobs to high ranking REMF's?

You been drinking again? Why don't you tell us about those three Navy Achievement medals you are so proud of? Then you may ask me how many Army Achievement medals I was awarded, and you can then ask me how many Army Commendation medals I was awarded. And Meritorious service medals, Etc.......

Then you can continue and explain how you only made E6 in 20 years and it's the Navys fault. Then you can tell your war stories all over again because no one believes a fucking word of it. You were a Desk Jockey for 20 years and couldn't hang with the real deal so never made it out of the junior NCO grades.

Wow, way to honor his 20 years. Oh and making E-6 in twenty is not that unheard of depending on what rate he was. Thats the way it is now in the Navy...don't know in your time though..3 NAM's is not anything to sneeze at and certainly not anything to be ashamed of. Oh and the way you are looking down on this "junior grade NCO" is funny. You are obviously at least a retired E-7, but the funny thing is, an 22 year old O-1 could have come in and told you to shut the fuck up and stay in your place. Or better yet, someone who made board and decided to go Warrant would be in the same position. Remember, a W-1 is higher on the food chain than a E-7_9...lol

By the way, all this shit is out of the window considering you are both retired.

Shut the fuck up this has nothing to do with you.

He is a fellow squid and no army guy is going to degrade him in front of me. How dare you spit on his 20 years? How dare you.

He is a fellow squid and no army guy is going to degrade him in front of me. How dare you spit on his 20 years? How dare you.

Same fucking way he attempts to spit on my 22 years. Now keep the fuck out of it. Or can't you navy guys fight your own battles?

Shut the fuck up, Ollie, if you are going to be an asshole. Rev. Wright's service is honorable, more than honorable, and who the hell are you to act like that? You sound like at PV2! Now straighten up and fly right.

Listen to the entire speech honestly and then tell us what you think.

Shut the fuck up, Ollie, if you are going to be an asshole. Rev. Wright's service is honorable, more than honorable, and who the hell are you to act like that? You sound like at PV2! Now straighten up and fly right.

Listen to the entire speech honestly and then tell us what you think.

I did listen to the whole speech, and he is still a racist asshole. And you can keep your nose out of my business too.

I am often wrong, Kat, and I can admit it.

The point is here: Rev Wright's "goddamn America" part is miscast. He was not saying God should damn America. He was saying God was damning America. If you don't like that, cool, but don't miscast what he said.

The point is here: Wright had an incredible military career, and I won't have Ollie (who should know better) traducing that.

The point is here: Rev Wright's "goddamn America" part is miscast. He was not saying God should damn America. He was saying God was damning America. If you don't like that, cool, but don't miscast what he said.

The point is here: Wright had an incredible military career, and I won't have Ollie (who should know better) traducing that.

I didn't say whether I liked or disliked it. It just so happened that I came in this thread reading, and there you were again telling someone how wrong they were.

And what is this ''I won't have ''insert name'' saying that, doing that, traducing that..whateva.
I think we all have equal freedom here. :)

Kat, everybody here has equal freedom to say what they want (RGS is magnificent about this: hats off to him).

Everybody, Kat, also equally is responsible for what they say here, including opinions.

Kat, everybody here has equal freedom to say what they want (RGS is magnificent about this: hats off to him).

Everybody, Kat, also equally is responsible for what they say here, including opinions.

Yay! Happy we agree :) For I bit there I was thinking you were trying to be our daddy...at least mine. :lol:

You stupid fuck, I didn't say a word about Reverend Wrights military career. I did come back against gaybikersailor after he attacked my career. You have a problem with that go ahead and bring it.

Wright is still a racist asshole.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge0CWlm_QJM]YouTube - The Pedro Delgados - I wanna be your daddy[/ame]

OK "Kat"!!!! The kitties outta the bag!!! Tell the truth!! You are Hotlips Hoolahan!! Right??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loretta Swit!...Will you stand up PUUUULLLEEEEZZZ???????

Have you seen her since she had her lips done??
192.gif

Forum List

Back