Franken victory not so funny

Lib or Conservative. News media is supposed to be reporting the news, not what we should think of the news. It is very obvious that, barring perhaps the AP, each news outlet has its own angle. I am not sure when this began but it is certainly there,
even the AP has its agenda
i dont see any news service thats doing a fair job handling the news

Lib or Conservative. News media is supposed to be reporting the news, not what we should think of the news. It is very obvious that, barring perhaps the AP, each news outlet has its own angle. I am not sure when this began but it is certainly there,

That is pretty sad. When the reliability and unbiased nature of the news media can no longer be found, we are in trouble. There are special interest groups, and in some cases, Billionaires, that own and dictate their news agency's slants on news. I cannot remember this problem being so blantant in the 60s and 70s. Perhaps others can.

It's too late already.

The press room is already turning on Little Lord Obammyroy and his toadies.....It's only a matter of time now.

Well, you only have to put up with it for another 7 and 1/2 years. :clap2:

Not really, there's a 50/50 chance that the Lord of the Idiots will be getting the 'Hondouras Treatment' long before then... which is what happens when there are too few Americans in the legislature with the courage to Impeach a subversive.

Pat attention to the difference between MSNBC and CNN. There is a difference, just as there is a difference between CNN & Fox.

Left, center and right.

Centrist media is not liberal media. You don't like them, neither do I.

You don't like the stories they report, I don't like the stories they don't report.

They aren't repeating your lies so you think they are liberal.

But they aren't reporting all the facts either. One Penny Sheet » Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion video
hey asshole
jim is a lib

LOL

That doesn't matter. He thinks only Fox is slamming Obama.

CNN may not be SLAMMING Obama, but what they report and what the DON'T report is not necessarily all liberal. The only station that seems to be defending the libs is MSNBC, and even they don't tell the whole truth.

If they had Randi Rhodes and Thom Hartmann on, maybe, but they don't. They have Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz, two liberals, but they still control what Ed and Rachel can talk about.

And screw liberal or conservative. THey just aren't reporting all the facts, unbiasly. They just aren't. It has a corporate spin on it.

ROFLMNAO.. leftists using the word "TRUTH" to lament that the most eggregeous leftist propaganda machine 'just isn't left enough...'

Funny stuff...

I think Franken is a fine example of a Democratic politician. Would you expect anything less? He'll fit right in with the rest of the clowns!:lol:

That is pretty sad. When the reliability and unbiased nature of the news media can no longer be found, we are in trouble. There are special interest groups, and in some cases, Billionaires, that own and dictate their news agency's slants on news. I cannot remember this problem being so blantant in the 60s and 70s. Perhaps others can.

has the news media EVER been unbiased?

Obama will be fine it the economy begins to show real signs of recovery by years end. If it doesn't...it is anybody's guess. I have always maintained that this is a cyclical downtown that was worsened by unreasonable increases in real estate and bad investments by the banking industry, world wide. We are due for signs of economic recovery by the end of 2009. It will be a slow recovery that will take years. Most economist agree on that.

That's a rather bizarre statement but interesting too as 30 years of republican power have brought forth two leaders: Ann and Sarah, the only men in the republican party. And one is in media! More seriously consider that the only leaders are, a media blowhard, a draft dodging VP, and a woman from Alaska - the outpost of the world - you guys should hide in some corner, dunce hat on, as not only did you fail to govern but you failed to even create a new leader. That says lots.

why do you even post Midcant?.....you never stick around to answer anybody calling you on what you post.....you post and run.....and go to another thread and post some more neo-leftist bullshit...and do the same there....RUN....you are one of the most dishonest,Hypercritical posters out here....

I guess you missed the mini insurrection in the press briefing today, Gomer.

When you start losing the bootlickers who propped up your sorry ass for 2+ years, you could have all the Senators and still go nowhere.

That's a rather bizarre statement but interesting too as 30 years of republican power have brought forth two leaders: Ann and Sarah, the only men in the republican party. And one is in media! More seriously consider that the only leaders are, a media blowhard, a draft dodging VP, and a woman from Alaska - the outpost of the world - you guys should hide in some corner, dunce hat on, as not only did you fail to govern but you failed to even create a new leader. That says lots.

30 years of Republican power? Youve got to me joking right? Do you know how to count?

At most Republicans had 4 years of power. And even then, all they did is the stuff you guys wanted to do. Which is why they got voted out of office.

You whine and whine about Republicans yet the things you complain about the most are the things your Democrats do 100 times worse. And we are the stupid ones... right...

Insult Ann and Sarah all you want. Even if they have their faults, that doesnt excuse yours.

come and answer this post Midcant....

I guess you missed the mini insurrection in the press briefing today, Gomer.

When you start losing the bootlickers who propped up your sorry ass for 2+ years, you could have all the Senators and still go nowhere.

"I have no fucking idea what I'm talking about" is much more pithy.

answer this guy Midcant....

CNN may not be SLAMMING Obama, but what they report and what the DON'T report is not necessarily all liberal. The only station that seems to be defending the libs is MSNBC, and even they don't tell the whole truth.

If they had Randi Rhodes and Thom Hartmann on, maybe, but they don't. They have Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz, two liberals, but they still control what Ed and Rachel can talk about.

And screw liberal or conservative. THey just aren't reporting all the facts, unbiasly. They just aren't. It has a corporate spin on it.

Bobo i thought you said you were heading out to your island to have sex with your buttbuddy?....:lol:

I thought randy rhodes died in a plane crash. :lol::lol:
really?
i heard she fell and someone tried to claim she was attacked

and there you have it....

The righties tried to say she was a drunk. She explained the real story.

And there might have been a right winger who punched her and knocked her out. She doesn't remember exactly what happened.

But is that a surprise to anyone? With all the right wing murderers goign around shooting up liberal churches and abortion doctors. Extreme righties will kill or die for their causes. But then they call hijackers cowards.

No surprise when Beck, Hannity, Savage, Rush and O'Reilly spew such hate.

you spew lots of hate yourself Bobo....you called me a fag....i was hurt....:(

More seriously consider that the only leaders are, a media blowhard, a draft dodging VP, and a woman from Alaska - the outpost of the world

Don't forget the hypocritical, disgraced ex-Speaker (although he's been quiet lately - like Cheney).

except the Bobo news service....:lol:

More seriously consider that the only leaders are, a media blowhard, a draft dodging VP, and a woman from Alaska - the outpost of the world

Don't forget the hypocritical, disgraced ex-Speaker (although he's been quiet lately - like Cheney).
You really don't need a roster of incompetence for the reputed other side, do you??

There's plenty of stupidity and incompetence to go around.

You really don't need a roster of incompetence for the reputed other side, do you??

There's plenty of stupidity and incompetence to go around.

'tis true, but I enjoyed pointing that out anyway.

:D

Forum List

Back