Franken victory not so funny

It's too late already.

The press room is already turning on Little Lord Obammyroy and his toadies.....It's only a matter of time now.

Yeah, I suspect that's true.

Both parties do the same things that are destructive to Americans and our way of life.

They're like tag team, and the Amnerican partisans are so punchdrunk with anger that they cannot see that both teams are on the same damned side.

So the Dems will screw the pooch and then the Republicans will get into office and continue mostly the same policies as the Dems had in place.

We are now witnessing Obama continuing mostly the same evil policies that Bush II was doing, are we not?

Last edited:
:lol:Piss and moan, cry and snivel. Your boys were so damned incompetant and corrupt that President Obama cannot possibly eclipse their record of idiocy. 60 Dem Senators today. 70 after 2010, with the help of you Rushpublicans:lol:

Funny, seems to me they already have.

I guess you missed the mini insurrection in the press briefing today, Gomer.

When you start losing the bootlickers who propped up your sorry ass for 2+ years, you could have all the Senators and still go nowhere.

That's a rather bizarre statement but interesting too as 30 years of republican power have brought forth two leaders: Ann and Sarah, the only men in the republican party. And one is in media! More seriously consider that the only leaders are, a media blowhard, a draft dodging VP, and a woman from Alaska - the outpost of the world - you guys should hide in some corner, dunce hat on, as not only did you fail to govern but you failed to even create a new leader. That says lots.

30 years of Republican power? Youve got to me joking right? Do you know how to count?

At most Republicans had 4 years of power. And even then, all they did is the stuff you guys wanted to do. Which is why they got voted out of office.

You whine and whine about Republicans yet the things you complain about the most are the things your Democrats do 100 times worse. And we are the stupid ones... right...

Insult Ann and Sarah all you want. Even if they have their faults, that doesnt excuse yours.

I guess you missed the mini insurrection in the press briefing today, Gomer.

When you start losing the bootlickers who propped up your sorry ass for 2+ years, you could have all the Senators and still go nowhere.

That's a rather bizarre statement but interesting too as 30 years of republican power have brought forth two leaders: Ann and Sarah, the only men in the republican party. And one is in media! More seriously consider that the only leaders are, a media blowhard, a draft dodging VP, and a woman from Alaska - the outpost of the world - you guys should hide in some corner, dunce hat on, as not only did you fail to govern but you failed to even create a new leader. That says lots.
"I have no fucking idea what I'm talking about" is much more pithy.

I do think that the media dictates how Obama is perceived. Right now the only media outlet that is slamming him is FOX, of course. But if the economy doesn't improve by the end of 2009, that might change.

Pat attention to the difference between MSNBC and CNN. There is a difference, just as there is a difference between CNN & Fox.

Left, center and right.

Centrist media is not liberal media. You don't like them, neither do I.

You don't like the stories they report, I don't like the stories they don't report.

They aren't repeating your lies so you think they are liberal.

But they aren't reporting all the facts either. One Penny Sheet » Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion video

I do think that the media dictates how Obama is perceived. Right now the only media outlet that is slamming him is FOX, of course. But if the economy doesn't improve by the end of 2009, that might change.

Pat attention to the difference between MSNBC and CNN. There is a difference, just as there is a difference between CNN & Fox.

Left, center and right.

You don't like the stories they report, I don't like the stories they don't report.

But they aren't reporting all the facts either. One Penny Sheet » Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion video
hey asshole
jim is a lib

LOL

Remember, this could never have happened if it weren't for the utter incompetence, venality and corruption of the Republican party this decade.

It may be that, some time down the road, the Democrats over-reach and start doing stupid things. It's probably a given actually. But it is a very poor strategy to hope that your opponent beats himself.

What Toro said....

Left, center and right.

hey asshole
jim is a lib

LOL

That doesn't matter. He thinks only Fox is slamming Obama.

CNN may not be SLAMMING Obama, but what they report and what the DON'T report is not necessarily all liberal. The only station that seems to be defending the libs is MSNBC, and even they don't tell the whole truth.

If they had Randi Rhodes and Thom Hartmann on, maybe, but they don't. They have Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz, two liberals, but they still control what Ed and Rachel can talk about.

And screw liberal or conservative. THey just aren't reporting all the facts, unbiasly. They just aren't. It has a corporate spin on it.

Left, center and right.

hey asshole
jim is a lib

LOL

CNN may not be SLAMMING Obama, but what they report and what the DON'T report is not necessarily all liberal. The only station that seems to be defending the libs is MSNBC, and even they don't tell the whole truth.

If they had Randi Rhodes and Thom Hartmann on, maybe, but they don't. They have Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz, two liberals, but they still control what Ed and Rachel can talk about.

And screw liberal or conservative. THey just aren't reporting all the facts, unbiasly. They just aren't. It has a corporate spin on it.

I thought randy rhodes died in a plane crash. :lol::lol:

hey asshole
jim is a lib

LOL

really?
i heard she fell and someone tried to claim she was attacked

really?
I don't know if it was Rhodes that claimed so, seems more so other Air America folk. This is a funny post, as it's from the time and quite mean spirited. ;) Note the 'UPDATE'

IMAO: I Support Randi Rhodes' Muggers

UPDATE: It turns out that Randi was not attacked by a conservative mugger. It makes sense, you bunch of chickenhawks. New reports show that Randi Rhodes "fell" when her dog pulled her off balance. The dog is being investigated, will be checked for rabies, but not for any other "papers."

Here's the picture of the dog who pulled her off balance. As with any IMAO reporting, this may or may not be factually accurate. But we care. That's what truly matters.

really?
I don't know if it was Rhodes that claimed so, seems more so other Air America folk. This is a funny post, as it's from the time and quite mean spirited. ;) Note the 'UPDATE'

UPDATE: It turns out that Randi was not attacked by a conservative mugger. It makes sense, you bunch of chickenhawks. New reports show that Randi Rhodes "fell" when her dog pulled her off balance. The dog is being investigated, will be checked for rabies, but not for any other "papers."

Here's the picture of the dog who pulled her off balance. As with any IMAO reporting, this may or may not be factually accurate. But we care. That's what truly matters.

The righties tried to say she was a drunk. She explained the real story.

And there might have been a right winger who punched her and knocked her out. She doesn't remember exactly what happened.

But is that a surprise to anyone? With all the right wing murderers goign around shooting up liberal churches and abortion doctors. Extreme righties will kill or die for their causes. But then they call hijackers cowards.

No surprise when Beck, Hannity, Savage, Rush and O'Reilly spew such hate.

really?

Wow, I replied to that other person before reading your post. We will never know for sure.

really?

And there might have been a right winger who punched her and knocked her out. She doesn't remember exactly what happened.

But is that a surprise to anyone? With all the right wing murderers goign around shooting up liberal churches and abortion doctors. Extreme righties will kill or die for their causes. But then they call hijackers cowards.

Are you getting paid? If not, you should put in a request.

Are you getting paid? If not, you should put in a request.
hey, bobo has to rant on something

Kerry on bobo

Lib or Conservative. News media is supposed to be reporting the news, not what we should think of the news. It is very obvious that, barring perhaps the AP, each news outlet has its own angle. I am not sure when this began but it is certainly there,

Forum List

Back