Franken calls it quits.

Panel on MSNBC: He was railroaded.
Tom Brokaw, Andrea Mitchell, Ruth Marcus: They are talking about how this looks like excess and an injustice to Sen. Franken.
What do you think PC is? and why it's so dangerous?...all the msnbc panel did was parrot something the right has been saying for decades...the time to heed the warning has passed, it is now time to suffer the consequences of ones own creation...enjoy, this is far from over for the left
Donald Trump is a serial sexual assaulter
topthat.jpg

In this hyper pc sjw climate that you all created that doesn't matter anymore.
You all created the trap without realizing you would snare your own.

yes, how dare we object to child molesters and sexual predators
You reap what you sow.

If you believe every accusation you're dumber than I thought.

That’s what sucks here, it doesn’t have to be believable, just interesting enough to speculate on and to justify the salary of the blond infowhores on 24 hour news channels.

what's not believable about Donald admitting he grabbed women by the genitals?

what's not believable about the women who told their story about roy moore the creepy child molester?

Men brag about sexual escapades with other men an often embellsh reality. That is what I got out of the Trump gotcha tape.

Moore on the other hand.... i don't know what to believe. Him disobeying a court order would have made it very difficult for me to support him regardless of this crap.

Disobeying the court order actually happened. This sex stuff is debunked.

You are seeing the beginning of the left's new strategy. Clean house then point fingers at the GOP.
It won't work.

An abortion is the ultimate in child molestation and they not only defend it, they claim it as a constitutional right.

Damn. The right’s new defense for fuckin’ some kids is “hey, you get abortion, so we get to fuck some kids.”

:puke:

This witch hunt will NOT have a good ending.

Political posturing by the Dems. There is no sincerity in their newfound morality.

Franken called out Trump and Moore as he resigned....

We all see where this is going...
Gosh. I wonder if there were any other topics about Franken's resignation today...

Franken didn’t do 1/100th of the things Trump and Moore has done.
When are these two perverts stepping down.
The right coddles their sex offenders.

Conyers and Franken admitted abusing women, Trump and Moore have not and are innocent until proven guilty.

the orange sociopath admitted to grabbing women by the genitals, dum dum.

and roy moore is an admitted child molester who had a thing for his own wife when she was 15..... that's by his own statements.

loon

Weird Al had pictures of him playing with a woman’s tits while she slept. While Roy Moore may be creepy, his accusers have all but dissapered. Gloria Alred lost that much more credibility. Deal with it, you had to watch two democrats in a week leave the congress in shame. It’s awes to watch you libtards do back flips explaining why it’s ok for democrats to be perverts but not republicans. You are more fun to watch then the reptiles in congress.
And yet, he’s not actually touching her tits in that photo.

Does it matter? That make it okay? So you absolve Trump and Moore then since their accusers have all but vanished? Stewart Smally ate it hard. He ate a huge shit sandwich on National TV and Americans cheered, as they will when they get home and see it on TV. Al “Weird Al” Franken who for years say on his soap box talking down the plebs took the penis livenin TV. He got to eat some crow. It was awesome, way more dynamic then the old black dude. It was awesome.
Trump admitted it and what have I said about Moore?

Conyers and Franken admitted abusing women, Trump and Moore have not and are innocent until proven guilty.

and roy moore is an admitted child molester who had a thing for his own wife when she was 15..... that's by his own statements.

loon

Weird Al had pictures of him playing with a woman’s tits while she slept. While Roy Moore may be creepy, his accusers have all but dissapered. Gloria Alred lost that much more credibility. Deal with it, you had to watch two democrats in a week leave the congress in shame. It’s awes to watch you libtards do back flips explaining why it’s ok for democrats to be perverts but not republicans. You are more fun to watch then the reptiles in congress.

Does it matter? That make it okay? So you absolve Trump and Moore then since their accusers have all but vanished? Stewart Smally ate it hard. He ate a huge shit sandwich on National TV and Americans cheered, as they will when they get home and see it on TV. Al “Weird Al” Franken who for years say on his soap box talking down the plebs took the penis livenin TV. He got to eat some crow. It was awesome, way more dynamic then the old black dude. It was awesome.

And? Trump did what he did and was elected anyway. All his accusers went away a week after they made their claims. Roy Moore’s accusors even faster. Weird Al’s ? Well they are still talking about it. Weird Al and the old black dude had to leave because there was no chance it would go away.

If you actually listened to his speech he didn't resign. He said he would be resigning in the coming weeks. That means that if Moore is elected in Alabama on the 12th, he can "change his mind since the Repubs don't oust their abusers" and stay in office.

They now have the fake moral hugh ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo

They wouldnt have the high ground, without a pussygrabber in the White House and a child molester being supported for Senate by the GOP. So make sure to give credit where it is actually due.
You liars keep making the same claim, lie after lie, so I don't care. I don't care what Moore did, or Trump did. They can rape murder and pillage and destroy the world because I am sick to death of you lying bastards!
^^^ Yet more evidence that conservatism is s cult.

loon

And? Trump did what he did and was elected anyway. All his accusers went away a week after they made their claims. Roy Moore’s accusors even faster. Weird Al’s ? Well they are still talking about it. Weird Al and the old black dude had to leave because there was no chance it would go away.
Umm... no, not all of Trump’s accusers went away. At least one of them is in the courts now.

And again.... what did I say about Moore?

I understand Hillary suddenly wants to move to Minnesota for the winter. Who doesn't? She could get appointed senator and begin her comeback.

She would obviously be the most qualified senatorial candidate in a zillion years.

You are seeing the beginning of the left's new strategy. Clean house then point fingers at the GOP.

They're cleaning house of irrelevant people and safe positions. Yea, real nice moral statement. But I get this BS works on the uninformed.

Panel on MSNBC: He was railroaded.
Tom Brokaw, Andrea Mitchell, Ruth Marcus: They are talking about how this looks like excess and an injustice to Sen. Franken.
What do you think PC is? and why it's so dangerous?...all the msnbc panel did was parrot something the right has been saying for decades...the time to heed the warning has passed, it is now time to suffer the consequences of ones own creation...enjoy, this is far from over for the left
Donald Trump is a serial sexual assaulter
topthat.jpg
An anonymous twitter post is your proof! :disbelief::lmao::laugh:

They now have the fake moral hugh ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo

They wouldnt have the high ground, without a pussygrabber in the White House and a child molester being supported for Senate by the GOP. So make sure to give credit where it is actually due.
You liars keep making the same claim, lie after lie, so I don't care. I don't care what Moore did, or Trump did. They can rape murder and pillage and destroy the world because I am sick to death of you lying bastards!
^^^ Yet more evidence that conservatism is s cult.
Conservatism is a way of life that supports truth and justice, personal responsibility and working. Not lying 24/7 like you traitor bastards.

Forum List

Back