Frank Gore, future NFL HOFer, on Kaepernick...

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Frank Gore is a great NFL RB and a future Hall of Famer, and a black or African American.

Frank Gore left Colin Kaepernick's 49ers to join the Colts last year.

Why?

Frank Gore on why he picked Colts: I wanted to play with a great QB

"""When I knew I wasn't going back to the 49ers, my first option was I wanted to be with a great quarterback," Gore told ESPN's Josina Anderson,"

Who is NOT a "great QB?"

Colin Kaepernick, despite a $15 mil per year contract. Now, Colin isn't even a STARTER (half the NFL starters make less than he does).

Despite the obvious truth that Gore would be called "racist" for that comment if Gore was white, what it really shows is that a great player left the 49ers because he was sick and tired of something less than "great" play from the QB position.

Colin Kaepernick should be cut. He could sign a back-up QB contract for $2 mil or so, but as he is now, a $15 mil per year back-up, that is unprecedented, and explains why he chose this time to race bait = MONEY and losing his starting job....

Goddammit mother fuckers, just because you put Kaepernick's name on a juice box that doesn't mean it's a political subject.

Frank Gore is a great NFL RB and a future Hall of Famer, and a black or African American.

Why?

"""When I knew I wasn't going back to the 49ers, my first option was I wanted to be with a great quarterback," Gore told ESPN's Josina Anderson,"

Who is NOT a "great QB?"

Colin Kaepernick, despite a $15 mil per year contract. Now, Colin isn't even a STARTER (half the NFL starters make less than he does).

Despite the obvious truth that Gore would be called "racist" for that comment if Gore was white, what it really shows is that a great player left the 49ers because he was sick and tired of something less than "great" play from the QB position.

Colin Kaepernick should be cut. He could sign a back-up QB contract for $2 mil or so, but as he is now, a $15 mil per year back-up, that is unprecedented, and explains why he chose this time to race bait = MONEY and losing his starting job....

What is racist about Gore's comment, whatever Gore's race? He said that, since he wasn't going to play with the 49ers any more, he wanted to play with a great QB. Nothing involving race at all.

Kaepernick has a base salary this year of $11.9 million.

• Banned
Colin Kaepernick made himself political by deciding to disrespect America, the anthem, the military, and the rest of the NFL that silently wishes he would crawl back in a ditch and disappear.

That you left wing race baiters do not like the truth of Kaepernick, that he is a "running QB" who lost his legs and is now worthless in the NFL, and hence started race baiting to cover and preserve his existing contract...

yeah, truth and the left do not mix well.

• Banned
Kaepernick has a base salary this year of $11.9 million

Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick signed a 6 year, $114,000,000 contract with the San Francisco 49ers, including a $12,328,766 signing bonus, $61,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $19,000,000. In 2016, Kaepernick will earn a base salary of $11,900,000, a roster bonus of $2,000,000 and a workout bonus of $400,000. Kaepernick has a cap hit of $15,890,753 while his dead money value is $19,697,260.

Why?

Who is NOT a "great QB?"

Please explain why you think Gore's comments would be considered racist were he white.

• Banned
Andrew Luck = white = great
Kaepernick = not white = not great

Kaepernick's replacement with SF = white
Kaepernick's coach who demoted him = white

I do not consider his comments racist. But left wing race baiters would... if he was white.

Andrew Luck = white = great
Kaepernick = not white = not great

Kaepernick's replacement with SF = white
Kaepernick's coach who demoted him = white

I do not consider his comments racist. But left wing race baiters would... if he was white.

What the fuck are you going on about? Gore said absolutely nothing that could be construed as racist if he were black, white....or even you.

Left wing race baiters can turn just about anything into an act of "racism" simply by accusing and watching the "US" media cheer them on. Kaepernick is not a victim of racism, but the left says he is.

You left wingers are 100% full of shit 100% of the time, and you know exactly what I mean on this issue.

Left wing race baiters can turn just about anything into an act of "racism" simply by accusing and watching the "US" media cheer them on. Kaepernick is not a victim of racism, but the left says he is.

You left wingers are 100% full of shit 100% of the time, and you know exactly what I mean on this issue.

You're making up statements and then arguing against them. Know what they call that?

"Despite the obvious truth that Gore would be called "racist" for that comment if Gore was white"

Gore said a white QB was "great" compared to his old black one. If Trump had said that, y'all would have headlines the next day about what a racist Trump is for saying that.

"Despite the obvious truth that Gore would be called "racist" for that comment if Gore was white"

Gore said a white QB was "great" compared to his old black one. If Trump had said that, y'all would have headlines the next day about what a racist Trump is for saying that.

Gore called out the race of the quarterbacks?

kapernick Super Bowl appearences = 1

Luck Super Bowl appearences = 0

Gore didn't leave , he was replaced by a younger newer running back . Carlos Hyde .

Actually, that's not what he said. He said that once he knew he wasn't going back to the 49ers, his first option was he wanted to play with a great QB. That's not any sort of comparison.

He almost ended up in Philly, had in fact agreed to terms, but with the uncertain quarterback situation there, he wanted to play with Luck. You should read your own article.

Why?

Who is NOT a "great QB?"

Kaepernick is half black half white, oh my!

Why?

Who is NOT a "great QB?"

OJ Simpson is a Hall of Famer.

Should we take his advice on marriage?

Why?

Who is NOT a "great QB?"

Why would he be called racist because he said he wanted to play with a great quarterback? Your post is odd and really randomly pieced together.

Forum List

Back