France record temperature.....more fakery!!

Actually, predictive failures with highly complex data are to be expected. That's why models provide ranges.
https://www.ipcc.ch/site/assets/uploads/2018/02/WG1AR5_Chapter09_FINAL.pdf
Also, I find it insanely ironic that someone who is on record saying he doesn't care if a person subjects himself to peer review is criticizing my choice of sourcing.

Increasing the margin of error is not a satisfactory answer to predictive failure..especially regarding an entity as observable and measurable as the atmosphere and the movement of energy through it... Increasing the margin of error is only an admission that the hypothesis is fatally flawed...increasing the margin of error is only a means of life support for a failed hypothesis...in pseudoscience, any number of predictive failures are acceptable so long as the funding continues...
Increasing the margin of error is acknowledging that more research needs to be done. Not an indication that the research is flawed. Especially because no other decent hypothesis is put forth by anyone.

When predictions fail, it is nothing but an acknowledgement that the research, and the hypothesis are flawed.....where they correct, there wouldn't be predictive failures.

Actually the theory I provided you is far better than the radiative greenhouse effect...like I said, it not only predicts the temperature here without the need of any fudge factor, but accurately predicts the temperature of every planet in the solar system with an atmosphere...a feat that the greenhouse hypothesis can't even begin to accomplish...

Politicians and activists don't like it though because the composition of the atmosphere is mostly irrelevant...the temperature of any given planet is the product of incoming solar radiation, gravity and the density of the atmosphere...if CO2 can't be portrayed as a demon, imagine the political power and money that would evaporate almost immediately... The very fact that politics is so incestuously intertwined with climate science should raise red flags to any person with an critical thinking skills at all...
They didn't fail. Failing means there wrong. Falling within a margin of error is not being wrong. In fact, establishing that there are margins of error in measurements is one of the first lessons I had in my high school science class. As more information is gathered you can, and they have reduced the margin for error.
Dr Spencer and I disagree.... They failed spectacularly!

View attachment 267858

Worse yet are your AGW cult leaders who think as the divergence gets wider your confidence is above 95% for being right? This is the upside down world of AGW..

126 Climate models failed empirical review, without exception.
That makes 2 post with broken links to files..

Attachments

• cmip5-73-models-vs-obs-20n-20s-mt-5-yr-means11 Dr Roy Spencer.png
    cmip5-73-models-vs-obs-20n-20s-mt-5-yr-means11 Dr Roy Spencer.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 38
It's still hotter than all its other measurements. So what's your problem?
News Flash! It gets hot in summer!
Hot in Alaska, too.

Alaska heat wave: Coldest state could see all-time record today

LOL....

Another 50 year long record on a 4.5 billion year old planet... The entire record is on the solar up swing and now a La Niña flow pattern which is always warmer in summer. In the grand empirical length of paleo records this is not an uncommon occurrence....

Why do the AGW nutters always go breathless over a regional event that doesn't mean squat? How breathless will they be when we start major low temp records in the NH in a few months?

Was the Anchorage all-time temperature record aided by airport growth?
20 years ago I lived in the Wirral, England. One 2 week long summer, it got to +100 degrees for a few days. Many guys took off their shirts and received some real nasty sunburns. F'n hilarious!

Put a few more weather stations in parking lots and the average temperature will be even higher!
No, I'm saying that no matter where you put it, if it records its highest temp ever, that can mean something.
How many weather stations were located in parking lots in 1930?
Why should their proximity to parking lots bother you so much ?

Put a few more weather stations in parking lots and the average temperature will be even higher!
No, I'm saying that no matter where you put it, if it records its highest temp ever, that can mean something.

Science?

News Flash! It gets hot in summer!
Hot in Alaska, too.

Alaska heat wave: Coldest state could see all-time record today

LOL....

Another 50 year long record on a 4.5 billion year old planet... The entire record is on the solar up swing and now a La Niña flow pattern which is always warmer in summer. In the grand empirical length of paleo records this is not an uncommon occurrence....

Why do the AGW nutters always go breathless over a regional event that doesn't mean squat? How breathless will they be when we start major low temp records in the NH in a few months?

Was the Anchorage all-time temperature record aided by airport growth?
20 years ago I lived in the Wirral, England. One 2 week long summer, it got to +100 degrees for a few days. Many guys took off their shirts and received some real nasty sunburns. F'n hilarious!

Yeah 1982 we were playing American football in our shorts January 3rd in Chicago

Science?
please explain what does science say about putting one near a parking lot?

This reminds me the time I tried to scam the school nurse and took the thermometer out of my mouth and put it to a heater..

Science?

Asphalt?

Science?

Asphalt?
no hints please explain.asphalt? so what

Science?

Seriously you don't know how it works?

Once again I was playing with Mercury as a Kid, I know how it works .

Science?

I do not please explain?

Science?

I do not please explain?

Obtuse?

Science?

I do not please explain?

Obtuse?
Not obtuse at all please explain nthe science behind it. If it is so simple

I do not please explain?

Obtuse?
Not obtuse at all please explain nthe science behind it. If it is so simple

nthe

?

First explain that?

Science?

I do not please explain?

Obtuse?
Finally figure the rabbit whole you were going down and decide to shut up?

I do not please explain?

Obtuse?

Who shut up ?

I do not please explain?

Obtuse?

Who shut up ?
Explain the science behind asphalt then. Put up or shut up.

I do not please explain?

Obtuse?

Who shut up ?
This is a very basic concept. The mass of the parking lot is BLACK, which absorbs more energy from the sun creating a higher temperature above it. Thermometers in close proximity develop what is called "sensor bias" because the near area air temperature is artificially increased by the asphalts warming of it.

The main problem of the HCN (Historical Climate Network) is due to changes around many of the sensor sites where data is collected. This is known by scientists as the Urban Heat Island Effect or UHI. This develops around cities where most of our climatic stations are located. This is the reason US-CRN was created. to remove this artificial, man made-land use change, bias from the data.

We know, by empirical experiment, if there are enough sensors affected the combined aggregate temperature will be artificially raised.

Last edited:
I do not please explain?

Obtuse?

Who shut up ?
This is a very basic concept. The mass of the parking lot is BLACK, which absorbs more energy from the sun creating a higher temperature above it. Thermometers in close proximity develop what is called "sensor bias" because the near area air temperature is artificially increased by the asphalts warming of it.

The main problem of the HCN (Historical Climate Network) is due to changes around many of the sensor sites where data is collected. This is known by scientists as the Urban Heat Island Effect or UHI. This develops around cities where most of our climatic stations are located. This is the reason US-CRN was created. to remove this artificial, man made-land use change, bias from the data.

We know, by empirical experiment, if there are enough sensors affected the combined aggregate temperature will be artificially raised.

Wow you must have a college education..

Forum List

Back