Fox Wars

No, by that statement I was merely talking about how the Pres. himself isn't going to do a Fox interview.
Which, if you really think about it, is stupid.

Doesn't the President need ALL of his tools to help get his agenda passed? He's leaving a major one in the holster by not doing interviews on FNC. This boycott hurts him and helps Fox. It's not only looking juvenile and childish, it's also counter-productive.

Didn't you see earlier where I stated Obama got my vote via his appearance on O'Reilly? Everyone should watch that interview. He sold Bill, Bill probably voted for him too, and by contrast when McCain went into the no-spin zone, he looked and sounded like a fidgety, mealy-mouthed chump.

This is a mistake, and indicative of how Obama's team fails to learn the lessons of history, and therefore were doomed to repeat it.

Conversely, FOX looks juvenile and childish for the stupid conclusions they make out of thin air just to bash the guy.

No, by that statement I was merely talking about how the Pres. himself isn't going to do a Fox interview.

Doesn't the President need ALL of his tools to help get his agenda passed? He's leaving a major one in the holster by not doing interviews on FNC. This boycott hurts him and helps Fox. It's not only looking juvenile and childish, it's also counter-productive.

Didn't you see earlier where I stated Obama got my vote via his appearance on O'Reilly? Everyone should watch that interview. He sold Bill, Bill probably voted for him too, and by contrast when McCain went into the no-spin zone, he looked and sounded like a fidgety, mealy-mouthed chump.

This is a mistake, and indicative of how Obama's team fails to learn the lessons of history, and therefore were doomed to repeat it.

Conversely, FOX looks juvenile and childish for the stupid conclusions they make out of thin air just to bash the guy.

And the WH has behaved like grown ups in this dust up with Fox? I think not. If you read what I said about the WH press pool etc, you will see that the Administration has behaved like a bunch of schoolyard bullies - and that, with the media, is a seriously stupid thing to do.

I haven't watched enough Fox News to say how articulate their liberal commentators are
They routinely have some of the very best, from Bob Beckel to PBR's Juan Williams, to Kristen Powers to Dr. Marc Lamont Hill to Tanya Acker to Al Sharpton to Robert Reich to Laura Schwartz... Just to name a very few. Hell, take your pick.

Baloney.

If you believe the commentators, the talk show hosts, represent the views of FNC as a whole... Well, as Obama said to Michelle about the campaign's wild enthusiastic crowds cheering, "They're drinkin' the juice!"

But, nice to see you (apparently) agree with me on what towering, titanic stupidity and infantile, thin-skinned behavior this administration displays daily.

I haven't watched enough Fox News to say how articulate their liberal commentators are
They routinely have some of the very best, from Bob Beckel to PBR's Juan Williams, to Kristen Powers to Dr. Marc Lamont Hill to Tanya Acker to Al Sharpton to Robert Reich to Laura Schwartz... Just to name a very few. Hell, take your pick.

AL SHARPTON?

One of the best???????

Sharpton is a crackpot mediawhore with zero credability.

That would be like using Sean Hannity instead of George Will for a conservative viewpoint....

And the WH has behaved like grown ups in this dust up with Fox? I think not. If you read what I said about the WH press pool etc, you will see that the Administration has behaved like a bunch of schoolyard bullies - and that, with the media, is a seriously stupid thing to do.

Come to my house shooting eggs.

I don't call the Cops. I whoop-ass.

You can call it childish, call it whatever you want. All I know, is I can relate. :razz:

Krauthammer? ROTFL! How can anyone cite his work then pontificate about integrity in journalism?

Baloney.

If you believe the commentators, the talk show hosts, represent the views of FNC as a whole... Well, as Obama said to Michelle about the campaign's wild enthusiastic crowds cheering, "They're drinkin' the juice!"

But, nice to see you (apparently) agree with me on what towering, titanic stupidity and infantile, thin-skinned behavior this administration displays daily.

I think that it represents FOX as a whole, yes. Only because it's their final decision what they send on the air, and I see the decision they've made. Obama's a Racist! Yea, I get it. Yea, they're children to me but responding in-kind is also ok with me. I'm a child I guess, I dunno. Doesn't really bug me.

AL SHARPTON?

One of the best???????

Sharpton is a crackpot mediawhore with zero credability.

That would be like using Sean Hannity instead of George Will for a conservative viewpoint....
Sharpton answers the "articulate" meter. That was the standard coyote was asking for.

Sharpton's as credible as anyone, if you want to set that meter.

Baloney.

I think that it represents FOX as a whole, yes. Only because it's their final decision what they send on the air, and I see the decision they've made. Obama's a Racist! Yea, I get it. Yea, they're children to me but responding in-kind is also ok with me. I'm a child I guess, I dunno. Doesn't really bug me.
So, you also believe op-ed columns, syndicated ones, in newspapers represent the views of the newspaper?

C'mon now, that one little sliver of intellectual honesty you have left is clamoring to be let out!

So, you also believe op-ed columns, syndicated ones, in newspapers represent the views of the newspaper?

C'mon now, that one little sliver of intellectual honesty you have left is clamoring to be let out!

Do you have to toss in insults with your responses? Seriously.

No, but I think if a Newspaper had say, 90% op-ed columns, all repeating the same sort of montra, then yea it would pretty much represent the Newspaper.

You're not going to change my mind, I watch the channel and have for years and years. It's glaringly obvious what it represents, and that's alright with me. MSNBC is the exact same thing, and that's alright with me also. But I don't blame a guy for holding a grudge, because if I had to hear all this loony bin rhetoric about myself being said to millions daily, I might be peeved as well. I can relate. That's childish, sure.

Do you have to toss in insults with your responses? Seriously.
Never confuse the truth with insults.
No, but I think if a Newspaper had say, 90% op-ed columns, all repeating the same sort of montra, then yea it would pretty much represent the Newspaper.
FNC doesn't have 90% op-ed talk shows. And it's "mantra."
You're not going to change my mind
No shit. I knew that going in. Wouldn't presume to even reach your mind, much less try to change it!:razz:

But I don't blame a guy for holding a grudge, because if I had to hear all this loony bin rhetoric about myself being said to millions daily, I might be peeved as well. I can relate. That's childish, sure.
First of all, he doesn't have to hear any of it. Secondly, there's a large gulf between holding a grudge and actually limpwristically playing the thin-skinned victim card.

If he truly were offended, he would confront the malfeasants directly instead of demonizing an entire network and all of its viewers. What part of counter-productive do you not get? Only his cadre of sycophants like what he's doing here, because he is making a purely emotional appeal.

What part of being Presidential do you not get? Growing a thick skin should be the first prerequisite for that job.

MidnightMarauder,

You are an ass hole. You are small, bout....hrrrm.... . <-- that big.
You are not even cool enough on your "baddest-ass," most insulting of insulters-day, to chill with me at the spot on say................a Tuesday or a Wednesday night.

You are not, repeat, are NOT a douchebag. You're the shit the douche is squirting at, you're the inspiration for the cleanse.

If you could imagine not being a total **** for 35 seconds, I may offer a giggle or two at one of your cool-man jokes. You're so intellectually inferior, as evidenced by your deflection to "the insult," that this post will actually make you a titty smarter. And by titty, I mean a round piece of flesh with a dark pink nipple attached to it, but only it squirts ink into your eyeballs everytime you behave like a fuckface, and offer insults out of the blue into conversation.

THIS ONE IS SO EASY, EVEN A NOOB MOD CAN DO IT.
DON'T DO IT AGAIN.

~~DUDE

I told you I can relate to responding in kind, I'm just better than you. At everything. Go to bed.

But I don't blame a guy for holding a grudge, because if I had to hear all this loony bin rhetoric about myself being said to millions daily, I might be peeved as well. I can relate. That's childish, sure.
First of all, he doesn't have to hear any of it. Secondly, there's a large gulf between holding a grudge and actually limpwristically playing the thin-skinned victim card.

If he truly were offended, he would confront the malfeasants directly instead of demonizing an entire network and all of its viewers. What part of counter-productive do you not get? Only his cadre of sycophants like what he's doing here, because he is making a purely emotional appeal.

What part of being Presidential do you not get? Growing a thick skin should be the first prerequisite for that job.

I'm a viewer. I was not demonized. I watch for entertainment, not news. :eusa_shhh:

I mean.. they think that psychopath Olberman is a journalist.. worse yet.. Katie "Cutsie" Couric!!!

MidnightMarauder,

You are an ass hole. You are small, bout....hrrrm.... . <-- that big.
You are not even cool enough on your "baddest-ass," most insulting of insulters-day, to chill with me at the spot on say................a Tuesday or a Wednesday night.

You are not, repeat, are NOT a douchebag. You're the shit the douche is squirting at, you're the inspiration for the cleanse.

If you could imagine not being a total **** for 35 seconds, I may offer a giggle or two at one of your cool-man jokes. You're so intellectually inferior, as evidenced by your deflection to "the insult," that this post will actually make you a titty smarter. And by titty, I mean a round piece of flesh with a dark pink nipple attached to it, but only it squirts ink into your eyeballs everytime you behave like a fuckface, and offer insults out of the blue into conversation.

I told you I can relate to responding in kind, I'm just better than you. At everything. Go to bed.
Looks like you're a little sissy, thin-skinned crybaby. No wonder you like Obama demonizing FNC, it appeals to your feelings of inadequacy!:rofl:

You believe you were insulted. I believe I was merely correctly labeling you. Clearly the shoe must have fit, and your attempts at insults are feeble and laughable, much like your cult leader's attempts to "stand up to that mean old bully Fox News!" I'm not insulted, because unlike you I have very thick skin and no feelings of inadequacy whatsoever. You're throwing bb's at a battleship! :rofl:

Our president is feeling bullied by a news network. THE most powerful man on the planet. Is feeling bullied.

And you like it?

See my thumb? Gee you're dumb!

Last edited:
I'm a viewer. I was not demonized. I watch for entertainment, not news. :eusa_shhh:
Either you don't watch at all, or your retention level is about what a two year-old's is.

Myself? I watch it for the BABES! Especially that oh so hot hot Jenna Lee!

TV Anchor Babes

jennalee1.jpg

Forum List

Back