FOX Shut down Malia Obama getting into Harvard Story after Policy Debates broke out

Probably posted by Democrats.... brought and paid for by Soros.
Nah. Racists have always been that forgotten part of the electorate. They lost their mind when Obama was elected. Folks like to pretend these guys don't exist but they do and politically they're all over the map. If they're voting GOP more than they used to its because President Obama is a Democrat.

I don't blame the larger GOP for these guys. You can't control who chooses to pull that lever in the ballot box for or against you. I do blame the GOP for denying these folks exist though. Racists need to be called out on things like this.

Just kidding....the "I dont like Obamas POLICIES" crowd was exposed yet again when a simple story about her going to Harvard devolved into this ..

FTA: Malia Obama, the President’s 17 year-old daughter, recently announced that she will be attending Harvard University next year after taking a year off following her high school graduation. Fox News, like many news outlets, ran a small storyon her decision, perhaps naively assuming that it would be a short feel-good piece about the long-awaited and much-deserved results of an intelligent young woman’s studious years of high school.

Instead, things instantly descended into a conservative internet hellhole of racism. In fact, things got so bad in the comments section that Fox News actually disabled commenting for the article and deleted the previous comments, every single one of which was racist in the most vile sense of the word. Luckily, the internet nabbed some screenshots of the vitriol, memorializing them forever:

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.08-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.30-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.21.44-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.16-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.41-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.23.03-PM.png

Thats the right wing folks. Who says they are racist pricks?

Probably written by Democrat plants. A standard MO of the Party.

That old song and dance again? :badgrin:

Yup, the Democrats have been at it for years.

Each one of those could have been written by a RWr or two here.
Or agent provocateurs doing it in an attempt to smear? Liberals and leftards do it all the time. They showed up at TEA party rallies wearing racially offensive clothing and bearing racially offensive signs....quick background checks showed that they were demcratic party operatives. Libs and leftards will stoop to any disgusting level because the end justifies the means.

Just kidding....the "I dont like Obamas POLICIES" crowd was exposed yet again when a simple story about her going to Harvard devolved into this ..

FTA: Malia Obama, the President’s 17 year-old daughter, recently announced that she will be attending Harvard University next year after taking a year off following her high school graduation. Fox News, like many news outlets, ran a small storyon her decision, perhaps naively assuming that it would be a short feel-good piece about the long-awaited and much-deserved results of an intelligent young woman’s studious years of high school.

Instead, things instantly descended into a conservative internet hellhole of racism. In fact, things got so bad in the comments section that Fox News actually disabled commenting for the article and deleted the previous comments, every single one of which was racist in the most vile sense of the word. Luckily, the internet nabbed some screenshots of the vitriol, memorializing them forever:

best you could do ?

Under usual circumstances such as these, I need do no better.
that's a yes then?

proof ?links?

First you used the word probably then followed up without it. Its both you say...Probably and Definitely

best you could do ?

that's a yes then?

No. What is there about English that you do not understand?

Steve McGarrett is responsible for at least one of them.
And here I thought he dropped from a heart attack.
I didn't realize that was the last post he made here. Yikes.
Where is Steve? Did he die of that coronary. I thought his posts were very funny.
banned?

What is it about Republicans and Fox Viewers that make them go full out racist on such a nothing story?

First you used the word probably then followed up without it. Its both you say...Probably and Definitely

Probabilities based upon extrapolated definites. Why are you so slow?

proof ?links?

History. If you don't follow, you lose.

best you could do ?

that's a yes then?

No. What is there about English that you do not understand?
there is nothing about or in English that I don't understand .
on the other hand, your comprehension and command of the only language you know is highly questionable

obama will have to set up an all black foundation to give his dindus a job. That's what the Clinton's had to do.

Probabilities based upon extrapolated definites. Why are you so slow?

Its a definite probably which is definitely happening...probably.

proof ?links?

History. If you don't follow, you lose.
so no actual evidence to support your obvious bullshit ,,,

Steve McGarrett is responsible for at least one of them.
And here I thought he dropped from a heart attack.
I didn't realize that was the last post he made here. Yikes.
Where is Steve? Did he die of that coronary. I thought his posts were very funny.
I think he was actually on his way to the hospital when he made that post but it wasn't due to a heart attack. Steve had sexual reassignment surgery. Steve is now Stephanie McGarrett.

I think he was actually on his way to the hospital when he made that post but it wasn't due to a heart attack. Steve had sexual reassignment surgery. Steve is now Stephanie McGarrett.

Shifting implants certainly would cause chest pains.

Forum List

Back