FOX Shut down Malia Obama getting into Harvard Story after Policy Debates broke out

Each one of those could have been written by a RWr or two here.
Or agent provocateurs doing it in an attempt to smear? Liberals and leftards do it all the time. They showed up at TEA party rallies wearing racially offensive clothing and bearing racially offensive signs....quick background checks showed that they were demcratic party operatives. Libs and leftards will stoop to any disgusting level because the end justifies the means.
Sure...you roll with that, Bright Boy.

Again no one on the left has ever said hateful things about Republcans children have they?

Why deflect? Can't just deal with what is in front of you?

It's not deflecting to say pieces of shit exist on BOTH sides, and everywhere in between so acting like this type behavior is contained within one side of the political spectrum, as this thread was obviously designed to do, is just silly.

It is deflecting. Nutbags deflect constantly. It is very boring.

I can see your view on it too, have to wonder if you are consistent on that though, or only consider conservatives to be nut bags.
just the nut sakeist ones

Again no one on the left has ever said hateful things about Republcans children have they?

Why deflect? Can't just deal with what is in front of you?

It's not deflecting to say pieces of shit exist on BOTH sides, and everywhere in between so acting like this type behavior is contained within one side of the political spectrum, as this thread was obviously designed to do, is just silly.

It is deflecting. Nutbags deflect constantly. It is very boring.

I can see your view on it too, have to wonder if you are consistent on that though, or only consider conservatives to be nut bags.

I am consistent in that I do not deflect. Some liberals do.....but at nowhere near the pace of the nutbags. They even deflect in their own OP's. You can hardly find a nutbag post that is critical of a GOP candidate that doesn't also have a slam on Clinton or Obama.

Just kidding....the "I dont like Obamas POLICIES" crowd was exposed yet again when a simple story about her going to Harvard devolved into this ..

FTA: Malia Obama, the President’s 17 year-old daughter, recently announced that she will be attending Harvard University next year after taking a year off following her high school graduation. Fox News, like many news outlets, ran a small storyon her decision, perhaps naively assuming that it would be a short feel-good piece about the long-awaited and much-deserved results of an intelligent young woman’s studious years of high school.

Instead, things instantly descended into a conservative internet hellhole of racism. In fact, things got so bad in the comments section that Fox News actually disabled commenting for the article and deleted the previous comments, every single one of which was racist in the most vile sense of the word. Luckily, the internet nabbed some screenshots of the vitriol, memorializing them forever:

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.08-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.30-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.21.44-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.16-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.41-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.23.03-PM.png

Thats the right wing folks. Who says they are racist pricks?
Nope......that's more like BLM talking about white cops or Democrats talking about conservative blacks.

Prove those were from Republicans or STFU.

Prove youre not sucking a cawk right now
So what if I was....you have a problem with that you fucking Homophobe?

I dont care if you enjoy cawk. I said prove you're not.

So that makes this ok?
No and I never defended those posting it but I also don't believe trying to take behavior like this and passing off as unique to those on only one side of the political spectrum which in my opinion was clearly the case here is ok either. Being an asshole is not confined to any one political party, group or ideology.

So that makes this ok?
No and I never defended those posting it but I also don't believe trying to take behavior like this and passing off as unique to those on only one side of the political spectrum which in my opinion was clearly the case here is ok either. Being an asshole is not confined to any one political party, group or ideology.

Nobody did that.

So that makes this ok?

Nobody did that.

Don't be ridiculous. OF COURSE that was the goal of the entire thread, as it is in every thread like this

"oh look at what these assholes on the _______ did this time"

it's stupid, and boring.

So that makes this ok?

Nobody did that.

Don't be ridiculous. OF COURSE that was the goal of the entire thread, as it is in every thread like this

it's stupid, and boring.

Nobody said that nobody is nasty on the left. Nobody said that this behavior is unique to the right. The thread is about nastiness on the right. Just deal with what is in front of you.

So that makes this ok?

Nobody did that.

it's stupid, and boring.

Nobody said that nobody is nasty on the left. Nobody said that this behavior is unique to the right. The thread is about nastiness on the right. Just deal with what is in front of you.

You're not the boss of me

So that makes this ok?

Nobody did that.

it's stupid, and boring.

You're not the boss of me

How do you know? Do you know who I am?

So that makes this ok?

Nobody did that.

it's stupid, and boring.

Yeah but you missed the part about him saying someone is saying its unique to one group. No one did. But the group that did make those comments are all in one party.

Confused? Its because no one ever said ONLY republicans do this

Or agent provocateurs doing it in an attempt to smear? Liberals and leftards do it all the time. They showed up at TEA party rallies wearing racially offensive clothing and bearing racially offensive signs....quick background checks showed that they were demcratic party operatives. Libs and leftards will stoop to any disgusting level because the end justifies the means.

Much more aware of what's going in that a shill POS like you....guaran-fucking-tee ya on that one.

Just kidding....the "I dont like Obamas POLICIES" crowd was exposed yet again when a simple story about her going to Harvard devolved into this ..

FTA: Malia Obama, the President’s 17 year-old daughter, recently announced that she will be attending Harvard University next year after taking a year off following her high school graduation. Fox News, like many news outlets, ran a small storyon her decision, perhaps naively assuming that it would be a short feel-good piece about the long-awaited and much-deserved results of an intelligent young woman’s studious years of high school.

Instead, things instantly descended into a conservative internet hellhole of racism. In fact, things got so bad in the comments section that Fox News actually disabled commenting for the article and deleted the previous comments, every single one of which was racist in the most vile sense of the word. Luckily, the internet nabbed some screenshots of the vitriol, memorializing them forever:

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.08-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.30-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.21.44-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.16-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.22.41-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.23.03-PM.png

Thats the right wing folks. Who says they are racist pricks?
Nope......that's more like BLM talking about white cops or Democrats talking about conservative blacks.

Prove those were from Republicans or STFU.

Prove youre not sucking a cawk right now
So what if I was....you have a problem with that you fucking Homophobe?

I dont care if you enjoy cawk. I said prove you're not.
so that's the reason there are rows upon rows of calk at home depot?
you lean something new everyday.

So that makes this ok?

Nobody did that.

it's stupid, and boring.
I don't know it has a lot of entertainment value on laundry day.

Much more aware of what's going in that a shill POS like you....guaran-fucking-tee ya on that one.
you say that constantly but nothin' you post backs it up .
shit stacking crapspiracy theorist are a common as dirt around here .
you're nothing special or amusing .

So that makes this ok?

Nobody did that.

it's stupid, and boring.

Yeah but you missed the part about him saying someone is saying its unique to one group. No one did. But the group that did make those comments are all in one party.

Confused? Its because no one ever said ONLY republicans do this

Actually, you don't know that. Both sides are notorious for posting crazy shit in an attempt to make the other side look bad. Rush Limbaugh talks about having to screen out these types of callers daily.

Forum List

Back