FOX panel melts-down over Trumpian stuff, Rivera threatens fists...

I believe most Republicans would agree with me.
He also loves Bill Clinton, supports the Palestinians. How he is registered means nothing when his views are liberal.
Yet he voted for Obama, and in that same interview stated he is a social moderate. If you have ever followed him through the years, he is more than a moderate on many things-not just social issues. You will also notice he did not run. I would imagine he could not get gop backing. The only view I have ever seen us his that is conservative is toward our military-
In a column for Fox News Latino, Rivera said he voted for President Obama in November "because the fiscal threat posed by the Democrats seemed less immediate than the GOP's intrusion into the private space of abortion" and the Republican Party's "opposition to the inevitability of immigration reform and the rights of gay people to get married."

"Those things I believe, so how am I a Republican?" Rivera wrote.

You must not be able to read or you are confused. I said Fox looked stupid. They are republican just like Geraldo. Catch up.

Geraldo Rivera eyes Senate explains GOP views

"Television personality Geraldo Rivera on Friday outlined his views on abortion, gay marriage, immigration and entitlements as he considers a Republican bid for the U.S. Senate."
You can still be a republican and vote for Obama. Colin Powell voted for Obama as well. However that has nothing to do with my point. What did you post that for?
Republicans are allowed to do all those things. Facts are that he is republican. There is no way around that. You may not like that reality but there it is all the same.
Appealing to other people to support your contention he is not a republican doesnt make it any more truthful. Sorry but facts are facts.

Kaz, you are another of those ankle biting haters

You keep spamming the thread and talking about what if's??

I state the liberal party is nasty, vile character assassins, and that Geraldo shows his childishness and reinforces my premise with his actions.

You act like you have comprehension problems, come in and whoever disagreed with the OP's stance you immediately character assasinated.

Shit-Storm-of-Hypocrisy

What's even worse you want to ACT coy and like you have no idea what is being discussed. Your thoughts are it's the Conservatives who act like fucking ignorant children.

Does that about sum it up so even your fucking stupid ass has a clearer picture??

fox is going to have to change or die

Maybe they could stop allowing anyone who disagrees with them on the air like the liberal media so there isn't disagreement on the air :woohoo:
I agree that makes it worse but they dont need someone who disagrees. They frequently make themselves look like idiots.

Liberals melting down is further proof conservatives make themselves look like idiots. Well, at least you have an open mind...
The guy that melted down on national TV when Obama won reelection was not a liberal.
Ahhhh, Karl Rove's famous implosion....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I knew sooner or later I would be adding you to the list of monotonous character assassinating left.

As usual it was the Left's Geraldo who threaten violence and threw a fit.

Yes say anything the left don't like and violence is the first thought they have.

Enjoy your hate thread, I want be reading it.
Are you referring to me or just yelling at the air?

Excellent video.

Geraldo is a liberal who got his ass handed to him when confronted with REALITY. He couldn't offer a cogent defense, so he made threats.

That's what liberals do folks.....
Only, Rivera is not a Liberal. Try again, this time with talent.

:D

He's a conservative the same way that Bruce Jenner is a woman- in name only.

He voted for Obama. He's pro abortion, pro illegal amnesty, loves higher taxes, believes in gun control, backs gay marriage, and did I mention he voted for Obabble ? twice? His only conservatives stance is being pro-military. If it walks like a duck......

Last edited:
And a conservative melting down in the liberal media would make the liberal media look stupid to you?
No they would make conservatives look stupid.

My point exactly, your manhood is not in play, you are a Democrat bitch.

Lib melts down on conservative TV,

Consservative melts down on lib TV,

It's all the same to you, the conservative looks stupid. Your intellect is not in play, so you are just fodder for discussion
Your point is that conservatives look stupid? Why are you asking me all these questions then?

Not sure if you went playground or can't read, you tell me
You must not be able to read or you are confused. I said Fox looked stupid. They are republican just like Geraldo. Catch up.

Geraldo Rivera eyes Senate explains GOP views

"Television personality Geraldo Rivera on Friday outlined his views on abortion, gay marriage, immigration and entitlements as he considers a Republican bid for the U.S. Senate."

Actually what you said is no matter what happens in your Partisan, empty headed, turned off mind you'll blame the Republicans. Productive discussion ended at that point

Excellent video.

Geraldo is a liberal who got his ass handed to him when confronted with REALITY. He couldn't offer a cogent defense, so he made threats.

That's what liberals do folks.....
Only, Rivera is not a Liberal. Try again, this time with talent.

:D

Geraldo not a liberal? you're losing it. Now you're an upside down clown, but you know that, you tell everyone before your first post

And a conservative melting down in the liberal media would make the liberal media look stupid to you?
Very good… confirmation of conservatives looking stupid no matter what… That's what you get when you are open minded if you are not careful… your mind escaped through the opening...
Youre deflecting. Not all cons are stupid idiots. However, the abundance of idiots in the party definitely makes the GOP look bad.

Pointing out your flagrant hypocrisy is not "deflecting," it demonstrate you didn't mean your point, it wasn't an actual standard to you
Please provide evidence of any hypocrisy. I'll wait.

You said if liberals lose it on Fox you blame conservatives

You said if conservatives lose it in the liberal media you blame conservatives.

you're a partisan bitch, you put your manhood in a blind trust for the Democratic party

fox is going to have to change or die

Maybe they could stop allowing anyone who disagrees with them on the air like the liberal media so there isn't disagreement on the air :woohoo:
I agree that makes it worse but they dont need someone who disagrees. They frequently make themselves look like idiots.

Liberals melting down is further proof conservatives make themselves look like idiots. Well, at least you have an open mind...
The guy that melted down on national TV when Obama won reelection was not a liberal.
Ahhhh, Karl Rove's famous implosion....

Exactly, so a liberal loses it on Fox and you blame Fox.

So Rove loses it on the liberal media, you blame the liberal media, right? You wouldn't be a hypocrite, would you? say it's not so, joe?

Riveria is just another libtard, when someone disagrees with him, he pitches afit and wants to fight, and would prolly get his asss kicked like he did when he tried to take on the skin heads

I still have that entire episode on VHS. When I heard he was gonna have skinheads and Black activists on the same show I knew I had to record it.

This is already old news. New news: Trump starting to surge, Jeb drops to third in polls........and heads continue to explode.

Very good… confirmation of conservatives looking stupid no matter what… That's what you get when you are open minded if you are not careful… your mind escaped through the opening...
Youre deflecting. Not all cons are stupid idiots. However, the abundance of idiots in the party definitely makes the GOP look bad.

Pointing out your flagrant hypocrisy is not "deflecting," it demonstrate you didn't mean your point, it wasn't an actual standard to you
Please provide evidence of any hypocrisy. I'll wait.

You said if liberals lose it on Fox you blame conservatives

You said if conservatives lose it in the liberal media you blame conservatives.

you're a partisan bitch, you put your manhood in a blind trust for the Democratic party
If I said that why cant you quote it?

Thats correct.

I agree you are a partisan bitch. I'm not a dem but thanks for exposing your ignorance.

Geraldo has always been a low class guy, this exemplifies what kind of person he is. And yes, of course, he is a liberal.

Ok, this is sweet revenge:

I d Knock You Out Right Now Fox Cuts To Break As Geraldo Threatens Co-Host

A Fox News panel got very personal very fast during The Five on Monday, with one co-host resorting to calling for the control room to end the madness after Geraldo Rivera threatened to get physical with another co-host.

The panel was talking about Donald Trump’s efforts to highlight the recent killing of Kate Steinle, who was allegedly killed by an undocumented Mexican immigrant already deported five times for felony convictions. The case has become a flashpoint, and an important element of Trump's aggressive campaign against illegal immigration.

The squabble began with Jesse Watters praising Trump for tapping into the “red-blooded American bloodstream,” with his fiery comments about undocumented immigrants, which he said resonate with a public tired of watching a “skinny community organizer” president run the country.

Rivera provided the spark for the show’s powder keg, chiding Watters for his “disrespectful” description of President Obama and saying Trump backers are “exploiting the misery of that family” by buying into the candidate’s talking points about Steinle’s killing.

“Trump, who is my friend, is going to learn that immigration is like a cheap drug. You get a big bang, a real quick high, and a very long hangover,” Rivera said.

It got worse after that.....

Poor FOX. Breaks my heart.

Geraldo's an ass. I remember when he had his nose broken on his show. I saw the newspaper report when I was in Morocco and i thought to myself, "couldn't happen to a nicer guy!"

Forum List

Back