FOX panel melts-down over Trumpian stuff, Rivera threatens fists...

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Ok, this is sweet revenge:

I d Knock You Out Right Now Fox Cuts To Break As Geraldo Threatens Co-Host

A Fox News panel got very personal very fast during The Five on Monday, with one co-host resorting to calling for the control room to end the madness after Geraldo Rivera threatened to get physical with another co-host.

The panel was talking about Donald Trump’s efforts to highlight the recent killing of Kate Steinle, who was allegedly killed by an undocumented Mexican immigrant already deported five times for felony convictions. The case has become a flashpoint, and an important element of Trump's aggressive campaign against illegal immigration.

The squabble began with Jesse Watters praising Trump for tapping into the “red-blooded American bloodstream,” with his fiery comments about undocumented immigrants, which he said resonate with a public tired of watching a “skinny community organizer” president run the country.

Rivera provided the spark for the show’s powder keg, chiding Watters for his “disrespectful” description of President Obama and saying Trump backers are “exploiting the misery of that family” by buying into the candidate’s talking points about Steinle’s killing.

“Trump, who is my friend, is going to learn that immigration is like a cheap drug. You get a big bang, a real quick high, and a very long hangover,” Rivera said.

It got worse after that.....

Poor FOX. Breaks my heart.

Pretty funny. Although he should punch out that punk Jesse Watters. That's what I plan to do if I ever see him.

A Fox News panel got very personal very fast during The Five on Monday, with one co-host resorting to calling for the control room to end the madness after Geraldo Rivera threatened to get physical with another co-host.

The panel was talking about Donald Trump’s efforts to highlight the recent killing of Kate Steinle, who was allegedly killed by an undocumented Mexican immigrant already deported five times for felony convictions. The case has become a flashpoint, and an important element of Trump's aggressive campaign against illegal immigration.

The squabble began with Jesse Watters praising Trump for tapping into the “red-blooded American bloodstream,” with his fiery comments about undocumented immigrants, which he said resonate with a public tired of watching a “skinny community organizer” president run the country.

Rivera provided the spark for the show’s powder keg, chiding Watters for his “disrespectful” description of President Obama and saying Trump backers are “exploiting the misery of that family” by buying into the candidate’s talking points about Steinle’s killing.

“Trump, who is my friend, is going to learn that immigration is like a cheap drug. You get a big bang, a real quick high, and a very long hangover,” Rivera said.

I loved the part where Geraldo said he would knock him out. :laugh:

So Fox airs a liberal defending Obama to melt down and you consider that anti-Fox? LOL, what a tool you are

Geraldo is not a liberal nor a leftist --he is more of a libertarian.

Immigration is mainly a social issue, watching right wingers(libertarians and conservatives) fight over this is what everyone should expect.

Pretty funny. Although he should punch out that punk Jesse Watters. That's what I plan to do if I ever see him.
Another Internet bad ass

upload_2015-7-17_12-51-47.jpeg

Folks, when FOX represents the ideological counterpart of an issue, then FOX is idiotic, right libtards? If Fox represents one side of ideology of an issue (which is not characteristic of their style, most instances they do represent opposing representation) FOX is lying… You people need to make up your fucking minds, cannot have it both ways...

Forum List

Back