FOX panel melts-down over Trumpian stuff, Rivera threatens fists...

fox is going to have to change or die

Maybe they could stop allowing anyone who disagrees with them on the air like the liberal media so there isn't disagreement on the air :woohoo:
I agree that makes it worse but they dont need someone who disagrees. They frequently make themselves look like idiots.

Liberals melting down is further proof conservatives make themselves look like idiots. Well, at least you have an open mind...

Maybe they could stop allowing anyone who disagrees with them on the air like the liberal media so there isn't disagreement on the air :woohoo:
I agree that makes it worse but they dont need someone who disagrees. They frequently make themselves look like idiots.

Liberals melting down is further proof conservatives make themselves look like idiots. Well, at least you have an open mind...
The guy that melted down on national TV when Obama won reelection was not a liberal.

The guy that melted down on national TV when Obama won reelection was not a liberal.

And you said how stupid he made the liberal media look, right?

I knew sooner or later I would be adding you to the list of monotonous character assassinating left.

As usual it was the Left's Geraldo who threaten violence and threw a fit.

Yes say anything the left don't like and violence is the first thought they have.

Enjoy your hate thread, I want be reading it.

He was on Fox. He only made Fox look stupid.

What were you saying?
July 15th numbers
Different age groups
FOXNEWS FIVE, THE 1,793 227 483
CNN SITUATION ROOM 445 108 203
MSNBED SHOW 586 62 181
CNBCFAST MONEY 219 59 117
HLN FORENSIC FILES 143 32 75

I knew sooner or later I would be adding you to the list of monotonous character assassinating left.

Yes say anything the left don't like and violence is the first thought they have.

And a conservative melting down in the liberal media would make the liberal media look stupid to you?

And a conservative melting down in the liberal media would make the liberal media look stupid to you?
No they would make conservatives look stupid.

Pretty funny. Although he should punch out that punk Jesse Watters. That's what I plan to do if I ever see him.
Naw, you would not. You are not tough, like . . . SassyIrishLass.

:lol:

So if a conservative melted down in the liberal media you'd say how stupid the ... liberal media ... looks. What a clown you are, but who am I telling that???

Personal attacks is all the GOP has. Look at them

Geraldo is a LWr? Interesting take, my friend.

Very good… confirmation of conservatives looking stupid no matter what… That's what you get when you are open minded if you are not careful… your mind escaped through the opening...

He is.

Very good… confirmation of conservatives looking stupid no matter what… That's what you get when you are open minded if you are not careful… your mind escaped through the opening...
Youre deflecting. Not all cons are stupid idiots. However, the abundance of idiots in the party definitely makes the GOP look bad.

He is.

Geraldo is a repub unless he changed recently.

Forum List

Back