FOX panel melts-down over Trumpian stuff, Rivera threatens fists...

Very good… confirmation of conservatives looking stupid no matter what… That's what you get when you are open minded if you are not careful… your mind escaped through the opening...
Youre deflecting. Not all cons are stupid idiots. However, the abundance of idiots in the party definitely makes the GOP look bad.

Pointing out your flagrant hypocrisy is not "deflecting," it demonstrate you didn't mean your point, it wasn't an actual standard to you
Please provide evidence of any hypocrisy. I'll wait.

You said if liberals lose it on Fox you blame conservatives

You said if conservatives lose it in the liberal media you blame conservatives.

you're a partisan bitch, you put your manhood in a blind trust for the Democratic party
If I said that why cant you quote it?

you only write what you write, you don't read what you right, huh. You said liberals melting down on fox is embarrassing to Fox, conservatives melting down in the liberal media is embarrassing to the conservative melting down. You're an intellectual ho.

Thats correct.

I agree you are a partisan bitch. I'm not a dem but thanks for exposing your ignorance.

Playground arguments! now you're raising the bar. And no, of course you're not a Democrat, no Democrat is a Democrat

Last edited:
Republicans+turned+off+by+size+of+Obama%2527s+package.jpg

Republicans are always saying Obama is fiscally irresponsible.

Faux News is made up of all the bottomdwellers that can't make it in journalism. So they head to the one place where lying is embraced like an old relative they haven't seen in ten years.

Rupert Murdoch and all those losers at Faux are soulless people who would sell their own grandmother for a dollar. Fox News is the leaking colostomy bag on the body of America.

Faux News is made up of all the bottomdwellers that can't make it in journalism. So they head to the one place where lying is embraced like an old relative they haven't seen in ten years.

Rupert Murdoch and all those losers at Faux are soulless people who would sell their own grandmother for a dollar. Fox News is the leaking colostomy bag on the body of America.

:lol:

:lol:
Hilarious.

Ok, this is sweet revenge:

I d Knock You Out Right Now Fox Cuts To Break As Geraldo Threatens Co-Host

A Fox News panel got very personal very fast during The Five on Monday, with one co-host resorting to calling for the control room to end the madness after Geraldo Rivera threatened to get physical with another co-host.

The panel was talking about Donald Trump’s efforts to highlight the recent killing of Kate Steinle, who was allegedly killed by an undocumented Mexican immigrant already deported five times for felony convictions. The case has become a flashpoint, and an important element of Trump's aggressive campaign against illegal immigration.

The squabble began with Jesse Watters praising Trump for tapping into the “red-blooded American bloodstream,” with his fiery comments about undocumented immigrants, which he said resonate with a public tired of watching a “skinny community organizer” president run the country.

Rivera provided the spark for the show’s powder keg, chiding Watters for his “disrespectful” description of President Obama and saying Trump backers are “exploiting the misery of that family” by buying into the candidate’s talking points about Steinle’s killing.

“Trump, who is my friend, is going to learn that immigration is like a cheap drug. You get a big bang, a real quick high, and a very long hangover,” Rivera said.

It got worse after that.....

Poor FOX. Breaks my heart.

Geraldo has done this before.

He's a liberal.....and has emotional ties to illegals.

He's like most illegal advocates.......you can't spell out the facts to them.

Youre deflecting. Not all cons are stupid idiots. However, the abundance of idiots in the party definitely makes the GOP look bad.

Pointing out your flagrant hypocrisy is not "deflecting," it demonstrate you didn't mean your point, it wasn't an actual standard to you

you're a partisan bitch, you put your manhood in a blind trust for the Democratic party

you only write what you write, you don't read what you right, huh. You said liberals melting down on fox is embarrassing to Fox, conservatives melting down in the liberal media is embarrassing to the conservative melting down. You're an intellectual ho.

Thats correct.

I agree you are a partisan bitch. I'm not a dem but thanks for exposing your ignorance.

Playground arguments! now you're raising the bar. And no, of course you're not a Democrat, no Democrat is a Democrat
If I wrote that why dont you quote it?

Not that it mattered what you thought. It was information...not a plea for you to agree.

Thats correct.

If I wrote that why dont you quote it?

Not that it mattered what you thought. It was information...not a plea for you to agree.

Then why are you so desperate for my approval?

You're on a message board, Holmes. Cut the crap where someone responding means they are making a "plea for you to agree" and grow up

A Fox News panel got very personal very fast during The Five on Monday, with one co-host resorting to calling for the control room to end the madness after Geraldo Rivera threatened to get physical with another co-host.

The panel was talking about Donald Trump’s efforts to highlight the recent killing of Kate Steinle, who was allegedly killed by an undocumented Mexican immigrant already deported five times for felony convictions. The case has become a flashpoint, and an important element of Trump's aggressive campaign against illegal immigration.

The squabble began with Jesse Watters praising Trump for tapping into the “red-blooded American bloodstream,” with his fiery comments about undocumented immigrants, which he said resonate with a public tired of watching a “skinny community organizer” president run the country.

Rivera provided the spark for the show’s powder keg, chiding Watters for his “disrespectful” description of President Obama and saying Trump backers are “exploiting the misery of that family” by buying into the candidate’s talking points about Steinle’s killing.

“Trump, who is my friend, is going to learn that immigration is like a cheap drug. You get a big bang, a real quick high, and a very long hangover,” Rivera said.

Geraldo's an ass. I remember when he had his nose broken on his show. I saw the newspaper report when I was in Morocco and i thought to myself, "couldn't happen to a nicer guy!"

He was giving better than he got. You could see him off to the side wailing on one of them.

Fuck Geraldo.

Fuck Geraldo.

Well, if you swing that way, sweet l'il 57Frankie....

Bolling used to be a professional athlete, so that would probably go very, very badly for Rivera.
I disagree. Geraldo knows how to fight, and Bolling is a fat fuck with too many hours sitting on his ass.

Nonsense. Rivera is an old poser with a big mouth. He would break like a dry pretzel.
So Bolling isn't a fat fuck with too many hours sitting on his ass?

He's a former professional athlete and Rivera is a scrawny old man with a big mouth. I can guess which is closer to you.

Forum List

Back