Fox news the only real news says Klien

Of course...but which teeny, tiny group is watching Fox?

obviously more than all the other cable news networks combined, and those viewers include would include Joe Klein:cool:

That doesn't really answer the question.
I don't know many Republicans who can converse for more than about 45 seconds.
I don't mean "singing with the choir", I mean "converse".
Depth is not a Republican strongpoint.
I'm not claiming Depth is a Democrat strongpoint either, just that I find knee-jerk Republicans no more informed than knee-jerk Democrats.

Expand your circle...anecdotal evidence...Bull really

Did you or did you not just ask me the question?

OK then. Change yer diaper.

Oh don't take it so personally that I responded to your condescending attitude with a sarcastic response, "dear".:tongue:

Oh don't take it personally that I mentioned the diaper -- honey. :D

But you did ask....

I tend not to take remarks from egomaniacs personally.;) Oh, and happy to hear that you no longer own a television to watch FNC...wait, there's still the internet.:lol: Enjoy.:thup:

The Five | Video | Fox News

Um... I spent a career in broadcasting, dear. Hiya.

That's why I check in regularly on the Media front here. Lifelong habit.

Um... I spent a career in broadcasting, dear. Hiya.

What as understudy for Dan Rather ? He spent a "career" in broadcasting and that didn't make him a real journalist either.

Gallup Polls have indicated that most Americans hold the media in very low esteem, they have very little confidence in the main stream media to report ANYTHING fairly. In 2011 a 60% majority reported a perception of media bias, with 47% saying that it was too liberal, and 13% too conservative. Given the history and known leftist slant that has infiltrated the Gallup organization I would chance to say that those numbers in reality may actually be higher. Continually year after year since 2002 more Americans polled believe that the media shows brazen liberal left wing bias.

Two things: one, I didn't say I was a journalist; two, go sit on an 8-bay Shively.

Okay , so you were a technician , I believe a Shively is an antenna ? Whats the relevance to the OP ? You trying to make a point, or are you just another clueless liberal parrot ?

Oh don't take it so personally that I responded to your condescending attitude with a sarcastic response, "dear".:tongue:

But you did ask....

I tend not to take remarks from egomaniacs personally.;) Oh, and happy to hear that you no longer own a television to watch FNC...wait, there's still the internet.:lol: Enjoy.:thup:

Good to know. But you did ask. If it's egomaniacal to answer a question or if ya don't want the answer ---- then maybe don't axe the question, nomsayn?

Thank you sooooo much for that helpful link. I can't wait to watch TV again. Oboyoboyoboy. :happy-1: Hope I can figure out how to click the link by myself...

What as understudy for Dan Rather ? He spent a "career" in broadcasting and that didn't make him a real journalist either.

Gallup Polls have indicated that most Americans hold the media in very low esteem, they have very little confidence in the main stream media to report ANYTHING fairly. In 2011 a 60% majority reported a perception of media bias, with 47% saying that it was too liberal, and 13% too conservative. Given the history and known leftist slant that has infiltrated the Gallup organization I would chance to say that those numbers in reality may actually be higher. Continually year after year since 2002 more Americans polled believe that the media shows brazen liberal left wing bias.

Two things: one, I didn't say I was a journalist; two, go sit on an 8-bay Shively.

Okay , so you were a technician , I believe a Shively is an antenna ?

Bravo Madge! It is indeed an antenna, but that doesn't make me a "technician". If you've assumed the position I'll power up.

Whats the relevance to the OP ? You trying to make a point, or are you just another clueless liberal parrot ?

I was answering a question, dumbass.

obviously more than all the other cable news networks combined, and those viewers include would include Joe Klein:cool:

I'm not claiming Depth is a Democrat strongpoint either, just that I find knee-jerk Republicans no more informed than knee-jerk Democrats.

Really?! Three shuls with over 2,000 families, not to mention Jewish groups on Facebook and I have to expand my circle?
Let's not leave out the Five Towns parents my kids went to school with.

I don't live on millionaires row in NYC like you do, even though I do know quite a few multi-millionaires, but you should know by now we frummies have a much larger social circles than just about every other segment of society.

But you did ask....

Good to know. But you did ask. If it's egomaniacal to answer a question or if ya don't want the answer ---- then maybe don't axe the question, nomsayn?

Thank you sooooo much for that helpful link. I can't wait to watch TV again. Oboyoboyoboy. :happy-1: Hope I can figure out how to click the link by myself...

I'm just expressing my opinion that you come off as full of yourself, but I'm sure you've heard it all before. I have faith in you, sweetie.:smiliehug:

Bravo Madge! It is indeed an antenna, but that doesn't make me a "technician". If you've assumed the position I'll power up.

Whats the relevance to the OP ? You trying to make a point, or are you just another clueless liberal parrot ?

So I saw diaper boy , and a poor job you did of it at that , I think you spent to much time with that shively up your ass - it was a shively wasn't it ?

Scrolling back a few posts I can see that a poster named Sherry has been making you look like a jackass , actually she didn't really have to work very hard at it - you seemed to be doing a wonderful Job all by your self :lol:

So I saw diaper boy , and a poor job you did of it at that , I think you spent to much time with that shively up your ass - it was a shively wasn't it ?

Scrolling back a few posts I can see that a poster named Sherry has been making you look like a jackass , actually she didn't really have to work very hard at it - you seemed to be doing a wonderful Job all by your self :lol:

I was asked, I answered. Don't like the answer? Change the station and quit whining like a hetrodyne.

You're an intolerant Islamophobist.:eusa_whistle:

Republicans love Islam and Arabs.

Keep shuffling your deck of race cards.:eusa_clap:

Republicans still love Islam and Arabs. Especially this Arab:

Alwaleed_1951690c.jpg

Why? Because these guys own Fox News. Do you really think they "love" America?

Really?! Three shuls with over 2,000 families, not to mention Jewish groups on Facebook and I have to expand my circle?
Let's not leave out the Five Towns parents my kids went to school with.

I don't live on millionaires row in NYC like you do, even though I do know quite a few multi-millionaires, but you should know by now we frummies have a much larger social circles than just about every other segment of society.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're clueless.. You shouldn't make an ass out of yourself by assuming things:cuckoo:

That Arab owns a whole 7% of NewsCorp. Seven whole percent. And the left wingnuts think that's controlling interest. Must be the fuzzy math they were taught in school.

The prince is the second largest shareholder in the Murdoch's company and Murdoch is the second largest shareholder in the Prince's company. Their fortunes are intertwined. And while the Murdoch family only owns 12% of Fox, they own 36% of the voting stock. Add in the Prince's 7% and that's 43%. More than enough to prevent a hostile take over.

That's called "real" math. You only want to stop at the one number because any more will fry your tiny brain. The prince has a lot of influence and all because of that 7% which turns out to be not so tiny after all.

Keep shuffling your deck of race cards.:eusa_clap:

Republicans still love Islam and Arabs. Especially this Arab:

Alwaleed_1951690c.jpg

Why? Because these guys own Fox News. Do you really think they "love" America?

Can't even get right wingers to answer this one simple question.

speaking of which there mr dean, it's coming on a year i'm still waiting for you to let me know what bush era legislation is responsible for the financial colapse and housing market colapse.

The best of MSNBC No wonder Joe Klein cant watch that crap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CifYWxJXaI

That IS hilarious.

That guy is the freaking poster boy for why I got rid of TV.

If you got rid of TV, how were you watching FNC to have an opinion about it?

Oh -- darn, you're right, because as you know I never ever leave home and don't have any occasion at all to see public telescreens in airports, restaurants, bars, hotels or other public spots in the 60+ cities I work in, nor do I have any relatives or friends that I visit or stay with and if I do they sure don't have TV, nor did I ever look at a boob tube in the 20-30 years I was in broadcasting, nor did I have my very own satellite-fed TV set in my own living room which I only got rid of a month ago, nor do I have an internet connection to see whatever TV I want and if I do it sure isn't what made conventional TV superfluous, and the satellite radio in my car that gets cable channels (where FNC is channel 114) doesn't work. Well, it doesn't work if I'm in a parking garage.

TV makes sure you can't miss it. Even if you want to. Orwell just called them by a slightly different name but he was writing in the '40s.

That IS hilarious.

That guy is the freaking poster boy for why I got rid of TV.

If you got rid of TV, how were you watching FNC to have an opinion about it?

Oh -- darn, you're right, because as you know I never ever leave home and don't have any occasion at all to see public telescreens in airports, restaurants, bars, hotels or other public spots in the 60+ cities I work in, nor do I have any relatives or friends that I visit or stay with and if I do they sure don't have TV, nor did I ever look at a boob tube in the 20-30 years I was in broadcasting, nor did I have my very own satellite-fed TV set in my own living room which I only got rid of a month ago, nor do I have an internet connection to see whatever TV I want and if I do it sure isn't what made conventional TV superfluous, and the satellite radio in my car that gets cable channels (where FNC is channel 114) doesn't work. Well, it doesn't work if I'm in a parking garage.

TV makes sure you can't miss it. Even if you want to. Orwell just called them by a slightly different name but he was writing in the '40s.

You mentioned it. The bars. This is how fox "news" reaches 74% of their listeners. bars, beer bars, gin mills.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back