Tucker Carlson floats moderating alternate GOP primary debate with Trump

He debated Grifty head to head.

Yeah, you mean when he used the debate to lie about the laptop and 16% of Dem voters said they would have rescinded their vote had they known it was real?

I remember that too, but thanks for proving my point.

Yeah, you mean when he used the debate to lie about the laptop and 16% of Dem voters said they would have rescinded their vote had they known it was real?

I remember that too, but thanks for proving my point.
No...it's when he whipped Grifty's ass.

Yeah as if one of the prolific Mega talkers gets fired by FOX is going to fire up the base because I guess Trump can't. Still this base has always been there and did not get him reelected as the sitting president. the problem will be his legal woes. Yeah they will scream that its political. Still the legal issue is whether a crime was committed.

Yeah, all those top notch ratings and revenue.

Thank god they flushed all that out.

Now they got.....Brian Kilmeade? Lawrence Jones?

Hhhmmm.

I wonder if the Tucker Carlson Republican Presidential Primary Debate will garner any ratings traction.

I'm sure no one will watch.

No one at all.

Tucker just has no future.

Poor guy.
What was it? Seems like it was 787 million. Is that right? I doubt tucker was worth thar much.

No...it's when he whipped Grifty's ass.

There was no whippin'.

Biden gets his ass whipped by the stairs to Air Force One.

Without the mainstream media running interference, and the Intelligence Agencies pretending the laptop was "RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION!" Biden would not be playing pretend President right now.

You either know that, and don't care - which makes you a vile person; or you're an ignorant buffoon.

Take your pick. ;)

There was no whippin'.

Biden gets his ass whipped by the stairs to Air Force One.

Without the mainstream media running interference, and the Intelligence Agencies pretending the laptop was "RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION!" Biden would not be playing pretend President right now.

You either know that, and don't care - which makes you a vile person; or you're an ignorant buffoon.

Take your pick. ;)
The whippin' was so complete, Grifty bailed.
Never, ever, presume to tell me where it's at...
You're an uninformed boob.
The pride of Hope Valley.

The whippin' was so complete, Grifty bailed.
Never, ever, presume to tell me where it's at...
You're an uninformed boob.
The pride of Hope Valley

Wow, such a sterling and intellectual soliloquy you've ushered forth from your bowels.

Now I trust you will read these comprehensive rejoinders in good faith and contemplation, being such an honest analyst of the political landscape. (Which makes it so miraculous you did not already know this.)

We all admire your wisdom and expect a blow by blow reflection, with only the best your mental capacity has to offer.

Eh, maybe not.

Wow, such a sterling and intellectual soliloquy you've ushered forth from your bowels.

Now I trust you will read these comprehensive rejoinders in good faith and contemplation, being such an honest analyst of the political landscape. (Which makes it so miraculous you did not already know this.)

We all admire your wisdom and expect a blow by blow reflection, with only the best your mental capacity has to offer.

Eh, maybe not.
No...You're right..

Let me illustrate why.

More cerebral and in depth prose worthy of history's most astute philosophers.

A hint of Nietzsche, a dash of Voltaire, and a striking homage to the well traveled but eminently underrated Aristotle himself.

Yes Sir, you are truly a modern day treasure of scholarly mental exploration.

Forgive me, if I must bow out of this debate in the face of your unparalleled prowess.

I really don't wanna waste any more fuckin' time with you. ;)

More cerebral and in depth prose worthy of history's most astute philosophers.

A hint of Nietzsche, a dash of Voltaire, and a striking homage to the well traveled but eminently underrated Aristotle himself.

Yes Sir, you are truly a modern day treasure of scholarly mental exploration.

Forgive me, if I must bow out of this debate in the face of your unparalleled prowess.

I really don't wanna waste any more fuckin' time with you. ;)
Have you read ANY of the named?

Forum List

Back