Sources: Tucker ‘preparing for war’ against Fox News, In Talks With Elon Musk To Start New Media Empire

Call it karma, call it comeuppance - label it what you will.

I think this would be fantastic.

Details:

It's a shame it's come to this, but FOX made their own bed, dug their own grave, insert overused metaphor here.

This should work at least as well as the Blaze Media empire

Fox News ratings continue to decline as more people realize how phony they are.

Honestly, I'm conflicted about that.

Despite the Murdochs' disgusting sacrifice of Tucker on the establishment altar, there are still some good quality shows in prime time.

The Five, Jesse Waters, and Gutfeld are all great.

And I don't think we should sniff at the idea of having at least one "mainstream" news source that touts the right wing cause.

If you watch some of these shows, they talk about George Soros. They talk about the World Economic Forum, they talk about the Great Reset. It's not like they're shying away from most things that other outlets like the Blaze (for example) discuss.

I think Tucker just pissed off the asshole ownership.

And it's easy to want to burn the whole thing down thanks to that, but I think it's cutting off our nose to spite our face - since the truth is still surprisingly touted in prime time.

Daytime may be another story altogether...

Regardless, it's total BS that they nixed Tucker, as he is eminently irreplaceable.

Talk about cutting off your nose...

This should work at least as well as the Blaze Media empire

This just advertises your own ignorance.

The Blaze is highly successful.

And the momentum is moving against the more traditional outlets who are losing viewers and trust.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

This just advertises your own ignorance.

The Blaze is highly successful.

And the momentum is moving against the more traditional outlets who are losing viewers and trust.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

I guess we just have different standards for "highly successful"

Fox News needs to silence him through the '24 election. They can't handle the competition

since Carlson’s unceremonious firing from the suddenly-struggling news network, there have been reports circulating that Fox News would use contractual obligations to tie up Carlson well through the 2024 elections. Axios reported that Fox News would be willing to pay Carlson $20 million a year to not work for the duration of his deal, which runs through January 2025

the song is dedicated to Tucker. i like to mix culture with politics. Andrew Breitbart is my inspiration: "politics is downstream from culture"

Good for them I guess.

I just can't stand Sum 41 and garbage of that ilk.

Forum List

Back