Fox News pundit says Obama considers americans "a scourge on the face of the earth"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It's true - obozo hates america. All libs do. But i'm surprised to hear the MSM say it.

Fox pundit 8217 s ugly racial rant blames Obama 8217 s 8216 affiliation 8217 with Africa for Ebola in the US

oct 15 2014
. Keith Ablow, the resident psychiatrist at Fox News and a member of the network’s Medical A-Team, declared this week that President Barack Obama was allowing Ebola into the United States because his “affiliations” and “affinities” were more with Africa.

On Tuesday’s edition of The John Gibson Show on Fox News radio, Ablow looked “deep inside the president’s psyche” to determine that Obama did not want to seal the borders or build a wall because he sees Americans as a “scourge on the face of the Earth.”

Gibson wondered “what would be the harm” in stopping air traffic from the three African countries that were most effected by Ebola.

Ablow said that he knew why Obama wouldn’t do it: “His affinity, his affiliations are with them! Not us! That’s what people seem unwilling to accept. He’s their leader. We don’t have a president.”

“We don’t have a president?” Gibson asked.

“We don’t have a president who has the American people as his primary interest, who believes the country has Manifest Destiny and has been a force for good,” Ablow insisted.

• Banned
Somebody needs to ask obama what africa has ever produced ?

America is the most advanced country in the world or darn close. Africa is still in the stone age.

Fox News pundit says Obama considers americans "a scourge on the face of the earth"

Unless the very first words in the article are "Psychic with amazing 100% accurate record reports that...", it's bullshit.

And what do you know, your article is bullshit. No racist Faux News shill knows what's going on inside President Obama's head.

It's true - obozo hates america. All libs do. But i'm surprised to hear the MSM say it.

Fox pundit 8217 s ugly racial rant blames Obama 8217 s 8216 affiliation 8217 with Africa for Ebola in the US

oct 15 2014
. Keith Ablow, the resident psychiatrist at Fox News and a member of the network’s Medical A-Team, declared this week that President Barack Obama was allowing Ebola into the United States because his “affiliations” and “affinities” were more with Africa.

On Tuesday’s edition of The John Gibson Show on Fox News radio, Ablow looked “deep inside the president’s psyche” to determine that Obama did not want to seal the borders or build a wall because he sees Americans as a “scourge on the face of the Earth.”

Gibson wondered “what would be the harm” in stopping air traffic from the three African countries that were most effected by Ebola.

Ablow said that he knew why Obama wouldn’t do it: “His affinity, his affiliations are with them! Not us! That’s what people seem unwilling to accept. He’s their leader. We don’t have a president.”

“We don’t have a president who has the American people as his primary interest, who believes the country has Manifest Destiny and has been a force for good,” Ablow insisted.
Hard to argue with a prominent New York psychiatrist.

oct 15 2014

Enough so that he would knowingly and intentionally allow ebola to get a foothold in this country?

Eboma needs to leave.

Now.

Unless the very first words in the article are "Psychic with amazing 100% accurate record reports that...", it's bullshit.

And what do you know, your article is bullshit. No racist Faux News shill knows what's going on inside President Obama's head.

He could do you.

oct 15 2014

Fox News is Magna Carta Media.

1 Man, Rupert Merdoch has a morning meeting to tell his "newscasters" what topic to talk about. Watching the massive amount of people that know nothing about politics at all repeat everything Fox News says is a disgrace to our American Culture.

How can so many small brains repeat what 1 man has to say? It's insanity.

America is the most advanced country in the world or darn close. Africa is still in the stone age.

Africa produces Oil and almost produced the Dinar. They paid for that one though, (R)ight?

I'll bet my life savings you don't know what I'm talking about and the depth it goes....:)

He could do you.

No manpig could "do" me, regardless of the venomous rape threats you sling. I'd blow my rape whistle and the authorities would be on him before he could lay a finger on me.

Deal with it.

Africa produces Oil and almost produced the Dinar. They paid for that one though, (R)ight?

Shhhh, OP thinks that only "them thar A-rabs" have oil. Don't make his head explode with this new revelation that it can be found pretty much everywhere.

Shhhh, OP thinks that only "them thar A-rabs" have oil. Don't make his head explode with this new revelation that it can be found pretty much everywhere.

You do know it's obvious you are a Right Wing bone head using a Left Wing avatar.........(R)ight?

You do know it's obvious you are a Right Wing bone head using a Left Wing avatar.........(R)ight?

Take your conspiracies to the Flame Zone. Don't derail this perfectly good thread about how arrogant and uninformed conservatards are into fallacious nonsense about someone who agrees with you.

I would think even the smallest of brains could do the math behind several Middle Eastern Countries deciding to switch their monetary trade for oil from the USD to Gold and seeing the USA result of that would be obvious.

If you are scared of facts, don't watch this and don't do research on what people decided to trade Oil for Gold instead of the USD (<----That's the US Dollar. I feel the need to elaborate that because of your former posts.)

^He was so cra cra.........Right? Until it happened...

oct 15 2014

Fox News is Magna Carta Media.

1 Man, Rupert Merdoch has a morning meeting to tell his "newscasters" what topic to talk about. Watching the massive amount of people that know nothing about politics at all repeat everything Fox News says is a disgrace to our American Culture.

How can so many small brains repeat what 1 man has to say? It's insanity.

The election and RE ELECTION of Eboma makes it clear that the majority of Americans LOVE being told what to think say.

Most can't actually think.

He could do you.

No manpig could "do" me, regardless of the venomous rape threats you sling. I'd blow my rape whistle and the authorities would be on him before he could lay a finger on me.

Deal with it.

Someone has a rape fantasy such that he has a plan of action specifically geared to deal with it???

WOW!!

oct 15 2014

You people come across as children the way you buy into Fox News bullshit.

oct 15 2014

You people come across as children the way you buy into Fox News bullshit.
You must get your news from Spongebob, right?

It's a relief to see that people are actually telling the truth about obola's hatred of America.

The election and RE ELECTION of Eboma makes it clear that the majority of Americans LOVE being told what to think say.

Most can't actually think.

Obozo was elected in 2008 because the media is racist and refused to challenge a black candidate. He won in 2012 because he let 5 million illegals vote.

Forum List

Back