Fox News Pretends Palin Was Right About ‘Death Panels'

Mr. Bill PSA about Drugs - YouTube

Obamacare Death Panels Come to Oregon: Committee May Deny Cancer Treatment

by Gayle Atteberry | Salem, OR | LifeNews.com | 8/13/13

Obamacare Death Panels Come to Oregon: Committee May Deny Cancer Treatment | LifeNews.com

...:eusa_shifty:
This is more your speed...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHbJjhjxJRw]Venereal Disease - Warning from Dept of Health - YouTube[/ame]

Jeez, how typical. Your point is blown out of the water but instead of admitting you were wrong you go full asshat and go the stupid insult route.

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual hazelnut proves what a nut he is by not bothering to check his facts.
There's nothing to check. There is no such thing as a "death panel" and anyone who thinks there is, is a total moron.

In fairness - private insurers have been denying claims for sick children for years. So, maybe that's what the idiot from Alaska was talking about.

There's nothing to check. There is no such thing as a "death panel" and anyone who thinks there is, is a total moron.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sxHFKz_kjg]Mr. Bill PSA about Drugs - YouTube[/ame]

Obamacare Death Panels Come to Oregon: Committee May Deny Cancer Treatment | LifeNews.com

Say a person pays into Medicare for his entire life working at a blue-collar or low-paying job.

How much medical care is he entitled to in his old age?

The conversation that neither conservatives or liberals want to have is we now have medications that prolong life by off-setting bad habits like diet, smoking, and drinking.

Should we really be paying for overeaters, smokers, and drinkers to live longer OR should we just provide compassionate hospice care?

This is a serious question -- apply your Teabagger standard of "the takers" to the notion that high earners (like me) pay more into the system over time and typically have their own private coverage (like I do) upon retirement -- and because of their income level are not entitled to all the "Parts" of medicare--they get limited medicare coverage if any.

However, upon retirement, the low-income conservative in the red state is entitled to a host of life-prolonging medical treatment and prescription medications--even though he paid very little into the system compared to high-earner (me) retiring in NYC.

In fairness - private insurers have been denying claims for sick children for years. So, maybe that's what the idiot from Alaska was talking about.

In fairness - if we keep heading down the path to government run health care there will have to be someone who decides what is and isn't going to be covered...call them what you want...that's the reality of the situation. So, maybe that's what Palin was talking about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sxHFKz_kjg]Mr. Bill PSA about Drugs - YouTube[/ame]

Say a person pays into Medicare for his entire life working at a blue-collar or low-paying job.

How much medical care is he entitled to in his old age?

The conversation that neither conservatives or liberals want to have is we now have medications that prolong life by off-setting bad habits like diet, smoking, and drinking.

Should we really be paying for overeaters, smokers, and drinkers to live longer OR should we just provide compassionate hospice care?

This is a serious question -- apply your Teabagger standard of "the takers" to the notion that high earners (like me) pay more into the system over time and typically have their own private coverage (like I do) upon retirement -- and because of their income level are not entitled to all the "Parts" of medicare--they get limited medicare coverage if any.

However, upon retirement, the low-income conservative in the red state is entitled to a host of life-prolonging medical treatment and prescription medications--even though he paid very little into the system compared to high-earner (me) retiring in NYC.

High earner? Dude, you're not paying attention! If we go over to a government run program for health care for the masses you're going to have to go outside the system for "special care" because you're going to be paying for all of the low earners and there's not going to be enough money in the system to pay for expensive treatments for everyone so some things will be covered and some will not. Why do you think people from countries that HAVE government run health care often times are forced to come to the United States for medical care on their own dime?

Last edited:

In fairness - if we keep heading down the path to government run health care there will have to be someone who decides what is and isn't going to be covered...call them what you want...that's the reality of the situation. So, maybe that's what Palin was talking about.

Exactly. The fools keep focusing on the term "death panels" instead of the broader picture.

I live in Canada. Predominantly government run healthcare. I've been pushing for a serious two tier system for quite a while now. I'm very politically active.

The French and the Swiss models are ideal.

All one needs to do is to go to any link I have provided about Britain's NHS system to see the potential horrors and I do mean horrors of a government run health care system.

In Britain they call their death panels "The Liverpool Pathway".

It's still "death panels" just a nice cute name for it.

Exactly. The fools keep focusing on the term "death panels" instead of the broader picture.

I live in Canada. Predominantly government run healthcare. I've been pushing for a serious two tier system for quite a while now. I'm very politically active.

All one needs to do is to go to any link I have provided about Britain's NHS system to see the potential horrors and I do mean horrors of a government run health care system.

What I find rather sad, Tiny...is that the people who will bear the brunt of this new legislation are the Middle Class. The wealthy will have the resources to buy quality health care...the poor will have a watered down version of what is now considered adequate health care (which will be better than what they didn't have before)...and the Middle Class will be the ones paying through the nose and receiving less than they have now. The writing is on the wall but there's been so much skewing of the numbers by this Administration that literally millions of Americans still don't know what's about to befall them.

What I find rather sad, Tiny...is that the people who will bear the brunt of this new legislation are the Middle Class. The wealthy will have the resources to buy quality health care...the poor will have a watered down version of what is now considered adequate health care (which will be better than what they didn't have before)...and the Middle Class will be the ones paying through the nose and receiving less than they have now. The writing is on the wall but there's been so much skewing of the numbers by this Administration that literally millions of Americans still don't know what's about to befall them.

Truth.

What has always bothered me about politicians whenever they attempt to "fix" a so called problem is their arrogance of "finding a made in Canada or a made in America solution".

Instead of looking at a system in ___________ country that has been successful for decades politicians the egomaniacs in Washington/ Ottawa think they can come up with something from scratch that ends up being a dog's breakfast like Obamacare.

And then you throw into the mix fools like some of our progressive boarders who truly believe in their heart of hearts that "government" can run healthcare or fix climate change when the fools inside the Beltway can't run the Post Office.

Sheesh.

Last edited:

Truth.

What has always bothered me about politicians whenever they attempt to "fix" a so called problem is their arrogance of "finding a made in Canada or a made in America solution".

Instead of looking at a system in ___________ country that has been successful for decades politicians the egomaniacs in Washington/ Ottawa think they can come up with something from scratch that ends up being a dog's breakfast like Obamacare.

And then you throw into the mix fools like some of our progressive boarders who truly believe in their heart of hearts that "government" can run healthcare or fix climate change when the fools inside the Beltway can't run the Post Office.

Sheesh.

My experience dealing with the government has taught me one thing...if you want it to take twice as long and cost three times as much...let the government do it.

You're right about the naive belief by Progressives that government can do things "better" than the free market. If that's the case then why haven't they? The track record of government is abysmal and getting worse...not better.

Murdoch TV fear-mongering? You don't say? BTW- insurance companies have death panels, its referred to as denying claims.

Murdoch TV fear-mongering? You don't say? BTW- insurance companies have death panels, its referred to as denying claims.

The difference being...with a free market if one insurance company denies claims they will lose market share to those that don't. If a government run health care system denies coverage than what are your options?

Let's be honest here...someone WILL be making the call on what will be covered and what won't! You can call them what you like...

Forum List

Back