Fox News Poll: Voters say country weaker now than before Obama

Yes, the USA is weaker than it was.

And regardless of what party is next in the oval office and controlling Congress, I expect still more of same.

You can mark when this nation began to lose vitality using the following

U.S. Trade Balance

Stephanie -

This is a discussion forum, so when we start threads here, we do so presumably aware that people will comment on what we post.

I believe that in this thread your demonstrate a deep longing for America to fail, so deep is your hatred of the president. You would rather Obama fail and damage America, than you would watch him and America succeed.

First I don't hate obama, but I do want him to fail so america can succeed, than have him succeed and america fails.

Fox?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smOyxVJ81tM]Hannity Apologizes To Jon Stewart For Airing Wrong Protest Footage - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, that is interesting R Dean.

Is it my imagination or is FOX trying a gentler kinder approach to its propaganda?

I think they were taken back by Obama's win this second time around and are trying to dampen down their inflammatory rhetoric.

Studies prove that Fox news watchers are the least informed most bigoted people in America.

So, stop posting these meaningless stories about what stupid people think.

:clap2:

Stephanie is the poster child. She really is.

She really is.

I suspect she's also a poster child for high blood pressure! :razz:

I suspect we just learned the liberals are just as nasty and act like petty little children in Finland as here
nice job

Last edited:
Stephanie -

This is a discussion forum, so when we start threads here, we do so presumably aware that people will comment on what we post.

I believe that in this thread your demonstrate a deep longing for America to fail, so deep is your hatred of the president. You would rather Obama fail and damage America, than you would watch him and America succeed.
That is abundantly clear that she was in the McConnell Camp since I've been here

Hey Steph!!! Do you think politicians should govern by polls/be weather vanes or simply do whats right?

Last edited:
You folks on the extremes are damaging our country but good.

people like Steph, and WillowTree for that matter, watch Fox exclusively & have their 'puter homepages set to Drudge. No surprise that her hatred of anything not Republican is so transparent.

:clap2:

Right Winger Calls on Republican Voters to Destroy America!

Paul Roderick Gregory, Contributor
Domestic and world economics from a free-market perspective

Op/Ed | 2/09/2013 @ 10:40AM
If Republicans Bend on the Sequester, They Don't Deserve Our Support

I was frustrated by William Kristol’s Don’t Be Seduced by the Sequester. Kristol argues Republicans must be the grown-up party. The sequester cuts will delay the deployment of two battle ships at a crucial time. Per Kristol: Republicans should negotiate a more measured (and smaller) reduction with the President even if means delays in spending cuts. Bad advice! Believe me: The sequestered funds will be the only cuts in discretionary spending we will get over the next four years. Any Republican who walks away from the sequester for a future “compromise” with Obama does not deserve our votes, contributions, or volunteer efforts.

Tea Party, prepare to write down names.

If Republicans cave on the sequester, they might as well go home and turn Washington over to the Democrats.

---

The above is a call that is irrational and dangerous. When ideology trumps what is good for the whole of the nation you get what Madison warned about in his Federalist #9 and #10 -- Factionalism that places the interests and rights of the whole at risk for a narrow ideological and /or partisan agenda.

This is about more than the Tea Party of Libertarian ideologues running around screaming and shouting 'Fire' in the crowded halls of government. This is about wanting to destroy America. This is about a temper tantrum of a right wing culture that has become infantilized.

people like Steph, and WillowTree for that matter, watch Fox exclusively & have their 'puter homepages set to Drudge. No surprise that her hatred of anything not Republican is so transparent.

oh jeeze dots, did you finally find a thread that isn't in the Flame zone..?
not to worry, with the libs like you, zona, Dante the hazelnut, joining in it will be moved there soon enough
see ya

Is it my imagination or is FOX trying a gentler kinder approach to its propaganda?

I think they were taken back by Obama's win this second time around and are trying to dampen down their inflammatory rhetoric.

While I'm not in to conspiracy theories, I believe the goal of Fox is to divide the country in order to damage it. The second largest shareholder is an Arab prince who gives telethons to the families of suicide bombers. He is no friend to America. His shares protect Rupert Murdoch from a hostile takeover from people who don't like Fox propaganda. That fact gives the Prince way more power.

While I'm not in to conspiracy theories, I believe the goal of Fox is to divide the country in order to damage it. The second largest shareholder is an Arab prince who gives telethons to the families of suicide bombers. He is no friend to America. His shares protect Rupert Murdoch from a hostile takeover from people who don't like Fox propaganda. That fact gives the Prince way more power.

lol, and you feel the same about PMSnbc I suppose...
or you will say the propaganda they spew is here to bring the people TOGETHER:eusa_whistle:
and speaking of Arabs, how about Al Gore selling his tv network to Al Jazeera?

Last edited:

Stephanie maybe, Willow watches MSNBC, she comments on it all the time.

It's very tiring you people assuming everyone watches Fox news..I got the poll of the internet, oh what a shocker

but if it blows your skirt up, have at it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back